Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

WHICH WITCH WHICH WITCHES THE WITCHES WHICH?

1.) Gur'glak - God of death and necromancy
- 13 (36.1%)
2.) Talus - God of pure chaos
- 17 (47.2%)
3.) Wyy'vyn - God of destruction.
- 6 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Author Topic: The Dark Gods.  (Read 7857 times)

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The Dark Gods.
« on: June 29, 2010, 04:30:15 am »

Three gods are given to ye, pick one of the three and it will be ye.

Choose wisely for there is no returning, once one is picked, there will be no more yearning.

Gods)
1.) Gur'glak - God of death and necromancy
2.) Talus - God of pure chaos
3.) Wyy'vyn - God of destruction.
4.) POLE

Peace rules the world around, no more you shout, no more you sound.

World:
The world is peaceful, complete and utter fairness reigns, natural death, no predators and no chaos.
The inhabitants live their lives in complete tranquillity, fulfilling their wants and needs easily.

Thus a quest befalls your head, to take over the world with chaos instead.

Your quest is to change all of this, to the complete state of your god, for god no.1 is the death of most living things and the raising of the dead.
 For god no.2 its pure unrestrained chaos to befall the world, no order at all.
 For god no.3 its destruction of EVERYTHING! BURN!

Rules: You start off weak and pitiful, born from the void, thus you have little powers until you grow stronger by fulfilling your goals.
You must be discrete, at least at the start otherwise you will be destroyed by the righteous good gods who reign supreme over this realm.

This game is a suggestion / choice game, like my Evolution that i have sort of abandoned, i may go back to it one day but it needs to be more... evolved (hah!) in the playing style and rules, etc.

So, pick your god, and your first action.
note: Do not make the actions too powerful, its progression and you'll be able to use stronger powers later on... like summoning a black hole...

edit: added pole... lol...

edit edit: oh god, i found a way to destroy the world in one action at the first stage o.o, i hope no one else realises it >.>.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 04:42:20 am by silhouette »
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: The Dark Gods.
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 04:41:57 am »

I choose Wyy'vyn - God of destruction. action coming in an edit

Edit: Find an isolated camp, probably hunting camp, and set fire to everything (note this should be easy, there will be a fire just there, unless its a modern time game)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 04:43:28 am by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 04:46:58 am »

time: Medieval timed game, since it was so tranquil they never saw any need to advance further... until now... MWAHAHAHAAHAAHH
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 04:49:19 am »

so a camp should have a nice cheery fireplace, this wont take any divine power, just malicious intent
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2010, 04:52:31 am »

indeed.

Suggestions for ideas later on... (at this point of time you can only influence things like that fire spreading... or a tree falling... stuff like that)

1. Create an avatar
2. Continually whisper thoughts into someones head to create an evil cult
3. flood a town for the sake of flooding a town... WITH MAGMA!
---

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2010, 04:54:39 am »

all good ideas, oh a question are we all playing the same god or will there be 3 players one for each god?, it seems a bit ambiguous

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2010, 04:55:47 am »

.... This point in time, one evil god, in the next game multi-playered each trying to out do each other.
---

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2010, 04:31:51 pm »

SHAMELESS BOUNCE

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2010, 11:19:06 pm »

LETS BOUNCE!
----

So it seems Talus - God of pure chaos, has won the POLE!

---

Your consciousness awakens and you find yourself in the void, darkness surrounds you, no sound is emited.
You feel weak and pitiful.
After floating around for a while unable to do anything, you hear faint noises, you attempt to find the source and force yourself towards it, you manage to do so.
You find a small spherical orb where the nois is generated from, and can sense the presence of other much greater shapeless beings like yourself, though they do not notice you for you are much to beneath their notice.

You observe the sphere and find peace throughout the land, love, fairness, equality, and complete and utter order, for some reason this disgusts you, you demand chaos!
A cricket chirps in the response to your outcry.
It seems you have a long way to go before you become like the others...

What is it that you shall do first?

>Find an isolated camp, probably hunting camp, and set fire to everything.

After much searching, you find an isolated camp in a forest, surrounded by humanoid beings, it seems to be a tiny camp, you assume that they are there to secure provisions for a larger camp.
You observe the flickering in the middle of the camp, with flesh roasting on it, with a spark of malicious intent, you control some of the embers from the fire to be swept up and deposited around the nearby foliage, and onto the humanoids themselves.
This pleases you greatly as the foliage and humanoids slowly begin to ignite, screaming and panic ensures, the humanoids have never seen something of the like!
Three of the five humanoids run around like headless... birdlike creatures, one calmly pats the fire out off of itself, and the last seems to be praying.
One of the greater shapeless forms extends a minimal part of its attention to the camp, and simply waves its hand, and the fire is extinguished, as well as the fire in the middle of the camp.

Lucky for you the greater shapeless form did not notice your presence once again, and your mission was a slight success as now you are of a hindrance as the humanoid beings have to light the fire again, as well as the nearby foliage being charred.

What do you do now?

>:...
---

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2010, 11:21:25 pm »

ah damn, supid people polling without posting, grumble

stampede a nearby herd of animals at them

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2010, 11:28:41 pm »

ah damn, supid people polling without posting, grumble

stampede a nearby herd of animals at them

We should go the route of the Elder Gods, although we aren't actually an elder god.

Yea do something to spook and stampede a herd of animals at them. Then maybe taint a water source somehow.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2010, 11:29:06 pm »

I actually wanted god of destruction to win... how can you go wrong with Wyy'vyn, a name that's unpronounceable cant lose!
----

With your extra enjoyment, you find some close by animals, and spook them into stampeding the camp.
The animals ferociously charge into the enemy camp, running into the humanoids, sometimes even biting them.
Blood is shed, they all die.
As of expected when you send a horde of small furry MOLES to attack a well equiped encampment...

Three of the five humanoids panic again, one stands on guard, and the other prays again, something about "helping me through this day..."
The shapeless form does not react.

Crazy mortals...

You feel glee

>:
---

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2010, 11:31:16 pm »

Lol...

DOUBLE POST

In a closeby river which MUST be the water source for the camp, as they had no water carrying devices on them, you decide to contaminate the water.

You find a nearby animal who is bathing in the river upstream and irritate its bowels, causing it to defecate into the water, contaminating it...

You still feel glee, but you are not sure if the humanoids will get water before the defecation is washed completely downstream.

>:
---

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2010, 11:34:07 pm »

Oh come on, I thought there would be a herd of buffalo or something.

I'm sure there are evil gods in this world as well (although they might not want to share with us), so seek out an evil area and taint the area nearby, try to root ourself or something.

Lol...

DOUBLE POST

In a closeby river which MUST be the water source for the camp, as they had no water carrying devices on them, you decide to contaminate the water.

You find a nearby animal who is bathing in the river upstream and irritate its bowels, causing it to defecate into the water, contaminating it...

You still feel glee, but you are not sure if the humanoids will get water before the defecation is washed completely downstream.

>:

*facepalm* Lame, disgusting, yes, but lame on the grand scheme of things. I know we are weak as hell right now though.

Just out of curiosity, what was the way to destroy the world on the first stage?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 11:37:46 pm by smjjames »

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2010, 11:43:56 pm »

THAT one was a buffalo.

Takes a different amount of power to cause certain things, and you didn't describe the type of contamination :D.

There are no evil gods, well not any more, they were all defeated long ago, why do you think the entire planet would be so peaceful and calm.
You are evils last hope.

Though some gods are more "good" than other gods.
(This means that there are no evil gods left, but still neutral and good gods)

And im making it not work any more, something 'bout the gods intervening before the world was harmed, but if i did let it go on, would do a shit load of damage. That or the energy needed to focus...

It was basically taking a load of atoms and squishing the electrons into the atomic nucleus and combining said atoms, effectively causing a black hole...
---

>: You attempt to find an evil area to root yourself to, you fail, you DO find a rather neutral area though... Its in the deep dark reaches of the forest, where bunny rabbits hop along, deer frolic in the meadows, and monkeys that are bat shit insane.
It would be rare to find a humanoid in this area.
---
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9