Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 76

Author Topic: Ardentdikes - Absolute disaster - (31.25) (Succession)(Need Players!)  (Read 215792 times)

NightmareBros

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ardentdikes - Our trees are hardcore - (31.18) (Succession)
« Reply #540 on: February 07, 2011, 12:48:52 pm »

Well, Megaman3321, I guess we'll wait 2-3 days, and if still no updates it's your tunr.

Crocatowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: February 07, 2011, 10:53:51 pm »

Sorry for keeping you guys, I should have an update for you tomorrow. Playing some tonight and should be halfway through by tomorrow evening. Just got back into playing df after having my uncle stuck in the whole egypt crisis. Then i was in RI for a convention. all should be good now
The only dye dwarfs should use is MAGMA. And the only thing dwarfs should dye is ELVES.

Daetrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: February 09, 2011, 11:20:33 pm »

Sorry for keeping you guys, I should have an update for you tomorrow. Playing some tonight and should be halfway through by tomorrow evening. Just got back into playing df after having my uncle stuck in the whole egypt crisis. Then i was in RI for a convention. all should be good now

Got anything for us?
All you need to know about Ardentdikes
It is really, really easy to flood this place with magma fwiw.

Doors stop fire, right?

Zeocin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: February 10, 2011, 06:16:46 pm »

Maybe... we should put up a warning sign near the MAGMA dike. I have a horrible feeling new overseers get so lost in its wonder they can't help but take a close inspection.

Crocatowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: February 10, 2011, 07:25:49 pm »

Finishing Tonight, Will post update! Sorry about the wait
The only dye dwarfs should use is MAGMA. And the only thing dwarfs should dye is ELVES.

Megaman3321

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm everywhere but this Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: February 10, 2011, 09:29:05 pm »

So it's tonight, are there any updates?
Glacial on dwarves being assigned socks:
You see, here's how I think this works:
Overseer: Welcome to the military! You need to wear socks! Dorf: Oh, I should get military socks. My socks are civilian socks. Dorf discards socks Dorf: You know, I need a whole lot of gear now. I should get socks... last. Oh, but these steel boots with the white goo on them are nice!
I know you can pick up water, then throw said water, while underwater, to kill a fish -He_Silent_H

Crocatowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: February 10, 2011, 11:20:37 pm »

1st Granite, 1068
After much deliberation, Glacial decidedly stepped down from his post as leader of Ardentdikes... Okay, there wasn't really any deliberation, he practically danced down the hallway after being told that he was being replaced. Now... Its my turn... and if he was so happy to leave his post... Enough of that depressing talk, I need to check up on the stores in our fortress!...

8 Granite, 1068
People seem... Oddly happy with their lives, considering all that has happened here... We have more than enough  supplies around to last us for a long time with our current numbers. Hopefully we'll get more migrants and more will get done. people are continuing designations from the previous leader.... this bothers me...

15 Granite, 1068
So I designated a large section of the nearby mountain to be excavated to create a winding deathtrap to route any sieges through... we'll see how long it takes for anyone to actually get to it, especially since everyone keeps misplacing their items.

16 Granite, 1068
And I thought my rule was going to be boring... we have a wonderful visitor here who might just wreck the place:
An Ettin

26 Granite, 1068
Even after sending themilitary in after this creature, they are too busy sleeping or eating to bother... This creature has been chasing the stupid individuals who refuse to come inside for over a week now. One lone dog ran out to fight but was quickly dispatched by the Ettin... I can only pray that the military or our traps can kill this damned beast.

5 Slate, 1068
The creature walked through every single trap... not each layer... each trap... all of them around the entrance... and it kept walking... just... kept on... walking....

OOC: Armok Dammit! The game crashed... a seige arrived and targeted the Ettin and the game crashed....

Megaman3321

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: February 11, 2011, 09:44:18 pm »

So, any more updates? If not, I'll take my turn.
Overseer: Welcome to the military! You need to wear socks! Dorf: Oh, I should get military socks. My socks are civilian socks. Dorf discards socks Dorf: You know, I need a whole lot of gear now. I should get socks... last. Oh, but these steel boots with the white goo on them are nice!
I know you can pick up water, then throw said water, while underwater, to kill a fish -He_Silent_H

Zeocin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: February 14, 2011, 07:42:08 pm »

Hurry Megaman, you must save Ardentdikes from the terrible forces of Obscurity!

Daetrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: February 14, 2011, 11:11:10 pm »

Sorry I haven't kept a closer eye, life has gotten busy again.

Yeah I hate to say it but I think we'll have to pass Crocatowa and go on to Megaman.

Doors stop fire, right?

Megaman3321

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: February 15, 2011, 01:05:13 pm »

Okay, I'll dl the save. Is it in the OP?

Daetrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: February 15, 2011, 11:10:06 pm »

Okay, I'll dl the save. Is it in the OP?

OP should be up to date.  I don't think I've missed a save post.

Doors stop fire, right?

Megaman3321

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: February 16, 2011, 09:35:41 am »

Okay. I'll have an update tomorrow. Is it okay if it doesn't have pics? I don't have a host.

Zeocin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: February 16, 2011, 10:24:42 pm »

You could always try Imageshack.

Daetrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: February 17, 2011, 11:49:03 am »

You could always try Imageshack.

Or Imagur.

Doors stop fire, right?
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 76