Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Aquizzar!  (Read 6560 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: Aquizzar!
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2010, 12:54:14 pm »

By watching this topic, I just gained a little respect for the whole forum.

Also where's that picture of that US Rifleman I had.
Frag, all I could find are fricken Brandenburg Commandos.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 01:00:16 pm by Phantom »

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2010, 12:58:45 pm »

If he isn't trolling, Pathos needs help. Drugging someone else without their knowlage is not a good sign.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2010, 01:23:40 pm »

-Comment about Pathos not trolling-
Surely you jest!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2010, 01:28:46 pm »

No, I'm somewhat worried about him, and his girfriend moreso. And don't call me Shirley.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2010, 01:37:29 pm »

This thread reeks of various nonsense.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2010, 01:41:15 pm »

If he isn't trolling, Pathos needs help. Drugging someone else without their knowlage is not a good sign.

I agree, somewhat.

Not like we already knew he needs help......

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2010, 01:53:21 pm »

GWAR!

(Hey, don't disrespect me! I'll consume this forum if you don't settle down! I'm just here to get hunted so somebody will finally become the King of Tejas. And get Cthulhu to pay his child support. I swear every month that horror needs to be reminded...)

Sorry dude but I'm pretty sure you were thoroughly beaten. I'm pretty sure it is a four way win between Aqizzar, Vester, Janet, and me. Dibs on the cool fourth of Texas.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2010, 02:59:40 pm »

This thread would fit perfectly as the worst of the early half of VN. Unfortunately, it would be within the better half of the most recent half of VN. If half of VN is better than this, it is a sign that some people really must control themselves. Keep your most distructive spamming to online games and other sites, or else GD may join VN. . .
Eh?
Eh!

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2010, 03:03:25 pm »

This thread would fit perfectly as the worst of the early half of VN. Unfortunately, it would be within the better half of the most recent half of VN. If half of VN is better than this, it is a sign that some people really must control themselves. Keep your most distructive spamming to online games and other sites, or else GD may join VN. . .

Enough of GD wasn't around for VN that VN has become an irrelevant and meaningless comparison. We survivors are few, and wish to put the past behind us.

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2010, 03:08:46 pm »

I am highly tempted to say Toady I am your father,Tummy Time! but I am scared I might get banned...aww sh!t i just said it.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2010, 03:16:56 pm »

Well its summer, and I guess people are just bored.

PointZilla

• Bay Watcher
  • GWAR!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2010, 03:31:21 pm »

Sorry dude but I'm pretty sure you were thoroughly beaten. I'm pretty sure it is a four way win between Aqizzar, Vester, Janet, and me. Dibs on the cool fourth of Texas.
GWAR!

(... Who are you? And I'm rather sure that the fact that I'm here right now means nobody gets that title.)
GWARRRRR!!!

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2010, 03:34:23 pm »

We survivors are few, and wish to put the past behind us.
I concur. Have fun in this topic, ye who remain.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 27, 2010, 03:42:44 pm »

GWAR!

(... Who are you? And I'm rather sure that the fact that I'm here right now means nobody gets that title.)

I'm the guy that you absorbed through a.... different orifice than what you used to eat Aqizzar. Also, maybe you are the ghost or zombie of the Tejas Monster, spared from the painful memory of your death?

PointZilla

• Bay Watcher
  • GWAR!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2010, 03:46:05 pm »

GWAR!

(What I would give to be able to eat things through my Aorta again. But yeah, you want me to open up my Pancreas Sphincter and get you inside again?)
GWARRRRR!!!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7