Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: CompCent - OOC  (Read 12603 times)

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Re: CompCent - OOC
« Reply #90 on: July 02, 2010, 08:46:19 pm »

The.Exe will "Reprogram" anyone. It may not turn out exactly how you want it though, he is malevolent...
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 02, 2010, 08:55:58 pm »

If forsaken approves it, I'll send my idea to you then.

Edit: because I'm and idiot/need around 10 hours sleep to function properly, I didn't realise that I could just ask CompCent to do what I was going to Ask Karne to do.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 09:09:57 pm by Archangel »
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #92 on: July 02, 2010, 09:19:39 pm »

Armok, at least in-character, seems very much like a

If this was intended, well done. Otherwise, be careful, lest they vote you out...
Eh?
Eh!

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 02, 2010, 09:59:04 pm »

Nothing to see here.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 03, 2010, 03:23:12 am »

I'm not a munchkin, a muchkin wouldn't advice it's own deletion. I just hapen to know what to do in these kinds of situations IRL, and it's not milling about and socializing.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #95 on: July 03, 2010, 03:50:50 am »

I apologize profusely to anyone who dislikes what you are about to find out about where you are. :)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 03, 2010, 04:23:31 am »

Armok. To be fair you are VERY, VERY munchkin-ish
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 03, 2010, 04:30:41 am »

I assume that letting BattleComp have weapons-free will mean another nuke. Am I correct?
My full sig

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #98 on: July 03, 2010, 04:32:18 am »

I assume that letting BattleComp have weapons-free will mean another nuke. Am I correct?
You have no idea what it will do until it does it. You do know that a single firing of the ship's main cannon devastated the entire countryside around you for miles and bored a hole clean through a few hills.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 03, 2010, 04:34:38 am »

Well, will BattleComp use it?
My full sig

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #100 on: July 03, 2010, 04:36:44 am »

Well, will BattleComp use it?
This isn't the place to ask.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 03, 2010, 05:18:55 am »

Just before I go, my character after the alterations:
Process Designation: Shivra
Process Specialty: Command
Process Description: A tall, tanned, Aryan looking man wearing a simple uniform and armored vest. His personality is still cheerful, but much more sensible than before. He still speaks with an Australian accent.

Goodnight all.
My full sig

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #102 on: July 03, 2010, 05:23:22 am »

Updated

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 03, 2010, 10:48:02 am »

I'm not a munchkin, a muchkin wouldn't advice it's own deletion. I just hapen to know what to do in these kinds of situations IRL, and it's not milling about and socializing.
To hear you talk you know EVERYTHING IRL. You may think you are some kind of genius, but that doesn't mean no one else knows what they're doing. Doing what you are doing in real life would get you kicked out FAST for trying to take over. Not to mention we are computer programs. Unlike in reality, conversation does not waste any significant amount of time because we can converse much faster. In other words: We have time to be careful about our planing.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 03, 2010, 11:04:34 am »

No, I don't know everything, but I have lots of meta knowledge, aka knowing what to search for. Also, judging how long things have taken so far I'd say the AI in the game are running at slower than realtime, not faster.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8