Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 166

Author Topic: Spacestation 13 *New Topic*  (Read 311322 times)

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
Re: Spacestation 13 *New Topic*
« Reply #1845 on: January 29, 2012, 12:09:55 pm »

Or they could just add a bowling alley.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:SLARK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: January 29, 2012, 02:25:57 pm »

I can't remember isn't the mini rad crossbow a guaranteed delayed kill on whoever you shoot?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: January 29, 2012, 02:37:23 pm »

I'm pretty sure rads are very treatable. If it has not changed since I last played. Although it can be hard to notice until it is too late.

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: January 29, 2012, 07:42:34 pm »

Centcom reports invasion detected.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 07:47:37 pm by Vherid »

trees

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUNDANE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: January 29, 2012, 07:58:35 pm »

I was a scientist during that round and was more occupied with plasma research than paying attention to the radio - imagine my surprise when I have to run out for an empty canister and pass through that hallway. Absolutely horrifying.

I died at the end of that round when an asteroid ripped through the mixing chamber, sending heated plasma everywhere. One of the scientists tried to drag my burning carcass to the emergency shuttle but he got pinned down and torn apart by space lions. I really love this game.
I am often bad at phrasing things - don't hesitate to ask for clarification if something I said doesn't make sense.

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1850 on: January 29, 2012, 08:00:40 pm »

I was a scientist during that round and was more occupied with plasma research than paying attention to the radio - imagine my surprise when I have to run out for an empty canister and pass through that hallway. Absolutely horrifying.

I died at the end of that round when an asteroid ripped through the mixing chamber, sending heated plasma everywhere. One of the scientists tried to drag my burning carcass to the emergency shuttle but he got pinned down and torn apart by space lions. I really love this game.

When it got to the zombies I was resurrected, ran around ass naked, with a gas mask on, a spacker-12 and a case of 12 gauge. Shot some zombies, accidentally shot a guy, and fucked up some guy who kept pushing me almost into space.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: January 30, 2012, 11:56:51 am »

I was an AI that round (was it E.N.C.O.R.E.? if not, then it was another round and I've made a voice announcement about clown invasion :P).
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: January 30, 2012, 11:59:05 am »

I can't remember isn't the mini rad crossbow a guaranteed delayed kill on whoever you shoot?
Arithrazine easily treats radiation poisoning.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: January 30, 2012, 01:27:20 pm »

I used to go on SS13 do much, but somehow managed to break this habit. It would probably be a nice idea. So:
What has changed in the last few months? A lot, I'd imagine. (I know about the new map)
When does everyone play? I used to only be in round with three other people.

Ta'.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: January 30, 2012, 04:03:31 pm »

We're all talking about Goonstation, not Baystation.
By creating a gobstopper that never loses its flavor he broke thermodynamics
Maybe it's parasitic. It never loses its flavor because you eventually die from having your nutrients stolen by it.

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: January 30, 2012, 11:08:05 pm »

Deon:
http://ss13.donglabs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7171

You might want to get in on that, I plan on doing so for sure.

Gabeux

• Bay Watcher
  • Addicted to building stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: January 30, 2012, 11:34:11 pm »

Sorry if I'm being some kind of lazy here, but BYOND is still needed to play SS13?
I heard a while ago something about making the game standalone, and I want to have it ready to launch on my PC since the game is awesome.
It honestly feels like a lot of their problems came from the fact that their entire team was composed of cats, and the people who were supposed to be herding them were also cats.

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: January 30, 2012, 11:47:54 pm »

Sorry if I'm being some kind of lazy here, but BYOND is still needed to play SS13?
I heard a while ago something about making the game standalone, and I want to have it ready to launch on my PC since the game is awesome.

Yeah it still needs BYOND from what I know, there's a remake being made that has it's own engine though.

spacestation13.com

kg333

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #1858 on: January 31, 2012, 12:56:03 am »

Yeah it still needs BYOND from what I know, there's a remake being made that has it's own engine though.

spacestation13.com

Eh...they advertise weekly updates, and the most recent is November...that bodes poorly.

KG

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: January 31, 2012, 01:01:28 am »

spacestation13.com

Eh...they advertise weekly updates, and the most recent is November...that bodes poorly.

KG

They have posted recently however, they've been very busy IRL, One of them got married, etc.
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 166