Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 166

Author Topic: Spacestation 13 *New Topic*  (Read 311375 times)

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
Re: Spacestation 13 *New Topic*
« Reply #1755 on: December 07, 2011, 09:40:14 pm »

That is freaking awesome I had a traitor chef feed me the remains of my own body before, Now that was intresting.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: December 08, 2011, 02:25:32 pm »

Doesn't it tell you what the burger is made out of?

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: December 08, 2011, 03:30:36 pm »

Doesn't it tell you what the burger is made out of?
Not if it's a coronator. That only applies to normal burgers, and maybe cheeseburgers.
By creating a gobstopper that never loses its flavor he broke thermodynamics
Maybe it's parasitic. It never loses its flavor because you eventually die from having your nutrients stolen by it.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: December 08, 2011, 08:24:28 pm »

No I knew what it was I saw him make After I ate it I "returned" the pipe bomb I stole from him when he wasn't looking and hiding it in a locker.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
« Reply #1759 on: December 09, 2011, 07:12:17 am »

Well, i'm officially quitting BS12. Used to be good, but since the switch to the /tg/ code the RP quality's dropped like a rock. And to be honest, the Admins are a bit too ban-happy, you guys really need to talk with everyone and get to know the situation before you ban someone in the middle of a round, otherwise it just pisses us off and we gotta go through getting it appealed.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 06:56:41 pm by 612DwarfAvenue »
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

Mini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: December 09, 2011, 11:14:25 am »

Okay.

Lorak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: December 10, 2011, 09:44:06 pm »

Although I disagree about drop in quality, Serithi, your ban was pretty BS.

So was the one before it.

It's too bad people still don't like you just because when you first started playing you were rather obnoxious and terrible, so they look for any excuse they can to ban you.   You've improved a ton, and were a pretty good player in rounds that mattered.

lavenders2

• Bay Watcher
  • The cheese stands alone...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: December 11, 2011, 01:54:18 am »

I just got started playing this game.
First two games sucked. I played assistant for both and nobody gave me a job and I had no clue what I was doing.
Third game was much better. Somehow rolled with security officer and gave it a shot.... we found all three changelings and they failed their tasks, so we got an ok score (I think. How good is 18000 for crew score?) Although the strangest stuff happens in this game. We were just about to escape in the shuttle and the next second we are burning in flames and toxic gases before we die.
The second game just involved an admins head eating into half the space station after an invasion of space yeti (I was told that yeti is plural for yeti and not yetis) before the game ended in complete and utter chaos that was only succeeded by boatmurdered (awesome LP).
Very interested in this game, but so many things to learn...
Economies of scale: Dathominion Co.

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: December 11, 2011, 09:02:35 am »

Oooh this looks like fun, I've been having some RP abstinence due to a lack of pnp group. I am clueless as all hell though. Read through some of the baystation wiki and the beginners guide at the spacestation wiki to get some basic knowledge. Decided to roll a Janitor to start off with since who the hell cares about the Janitors right? And it would give me a reason to roam about the space station without being hassled too much while I get my bearings.

First issue came up when I tried to locate the Janitors closet to get my lightbulbs and I guess broomlike object with which I clean up your mess. 15 minutes of wandering lead to a trip back to the wiki, okay the closet is supposed to be on the starboard side of the station at the aft of the chapel. Another 10 minutes of wandering around listening to a chef bicker with someones monkey lead to a google search on "aft" and "starboard". 5 minutes more searching lead to me thinking, hmm maybe the door is locked and I have to equip my security badge to open it? This immidiately lead to me hitting myself in the chest with a security badge.

Now for a break and hopefully there will be more people online next time I continue my quest to find a closet!

EDIT: Oh man now stuff is happening. On my routine route picking up trash and replacing bulbs (What are you people doing to those poor bulbs anyways?) I was witness to an assault. Intriguing.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 11:16:25 am by Aptus »

BurnedToast

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: December 11, 2011, 05:35:11 pm »

if you're playing on baystation, they just switched code bases, and have a whole different map so maybe that's why you couldn't find the closet? (the wiki on baystation12.net has not been updated). use /TG/ wiki for now (http://tgstation13.servehttp.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page)

As for lightbulbs, they just randomly blow out. If you want to replace them that's good, but mostly nobody even notices or cares because they blow out so often so if you get bored of it, don't feel bad about doing something else.
An ambush! curse all friends of nature!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: December 11, 2011, 06:50:56 pm »

if you're playing on baystation, they just switched code bases, and have a whole different map so maybe that's why you couldn't find the closet? (the wiki on baystation12.net has not been updated). use /TG/ wiki for now (http://tgstation13.servehttp.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page)

As for lightbulbs, they just randomly blow out. If you want to replace them that's good, but mostly nobody even notices or cares because they blow out so often so if you get bored of it, don't feel bad about doing something else.

The funny thing is... a lot of people strongly support that if a Janitor doesn't spend all their time fixing lightbulbs and cleaning up puddles... that they shouldn't have the ability to chose their profession next round.

BurnedToast

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: December 11, 2011, 07:05:54 pm »

I've never, ever seen anyone say that on bs12, tg, or goonstation. Ever. Pretty much janitor can do whatever he wants (well besides killing people or blowing stuff up), in my experience.

Maybe some people feel that way, but I don't think I'd say it's a lot
An ambush! curse all friends of nature!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: December 11, 2011, 07:13:23 pm »

I've never, ever seen anyone say that on bs12, tg, or goonstation. Ever. Pretty much janitor can do whatever he wants (well besides killing people or blowing stuff up), in my experience.

Maybe some people feel that way, but I don't think I'd say it's a lot

There was a whole topic on it not so long ago.

MIND you it was about jobs in general and didn't specifically list the Janitor... and it was more about priority.

Though I was the only one there on the ENTIRE forum who openly objected to the idea the last I checked.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1768 on: December 11, 2011, 08:54:16 pm »

Is Red Dwarf still running, or at least having the bugs squished (like the faulty cloner/DNA manipulator)?

Last I played, I sealed myself in a suit locker to scare some poor fool looking for a space suit to work on the particle accelerator (shield), and next I know, I'm still alive, and apparently passed out in the middle of an empty escape shuttle area. Stopped by a few more times and not seeing any change (still sleeping in space).

EDIT:
Nevermind. It looks like the game's reset.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 08:58:31 pm by Itnetlolor »

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1769 on: December 13, 2011, 06:49:01 pm »

Whats this? Its something shiny I have not played with yet! I guess I better try it some though still need to wiki dive for a bit to learn the basics.

Edit: well I came, I saw, I got stuck behind my mop bucket a few times. I also cleaned up all of these runes that kept getting left everywhere. Probably would have done better if I knew where anything actually was. Took me a while to even find the janitors place to get a mop. Is there a map of the station with all the different areas labeled?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 11:09:30 pm by Akhier the Dragon hearted »
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 166