Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 166

Author Topic: Spacestation 13 *New Topic*  (Read 310985 times)

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
Re: Spacestation 13 *New Topic*
« Reply #1260 on: June 24, 2011, 02:20:29 pm »

There's three unban appeals, one for the perma, one for a two day, and one that's a job ban appeal. I furthermore don't remember being permabanned several times as headswe stated in one (EDIT: Two) of my appeals, and if I was then how did I get unbanned without a appeal being made?

EDIT: The only thing I can think of is that I am being mistaken for Micro whateverhisnamewas. He had like, 6 permabans before he finally quit.

EDIT2: And I HAVE been mistaken for him... several times.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 02:36:23 pm by Mono124 »
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: June 24, 2011, 04:19:08 pm »

Because it was before we even had a forum.

Also we should properly discontinue this conversation.
Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
  • Riverend's Flame-beater of Earth-Wounders
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: July 14, 2011, 03:15:00 am »

Having some hella fun with the TG13 and PS13 boys. An admin actually gave me 200 karma points for fighting a fire nobody else had the balls to approach as a quartermaster, then fixing the walls it damaged. I'm set for life now.

I should probably have my head checked, because I find myself in complete agreement with Nikov.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: July 19, 2011, 12:26:44 am »

Started playing this game today.

Can't figure out how to DO anything. Especially shit like hacking doors, crowbarring things up, etc.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: July 19, 2011, 01:21:55 am »

There's three unban appeals, one for the perma, one for a two day, and one that's a job ban appeal. I furthermore don't remember being permabanned several times as headswe stated in one (EDIT: Two) of my appeals, and if I was then how did I get unbanned without a appeal being made?

EDIT: The only thing I can think of is that I am being mistaken for Micro whateverhisnamewas. He had like, 6 permabans before he finally quit.

EDIT2: And I HAVE been mistaken for him... several times.

I resent that. I quit because I found a bunch of games that are addicting and last  along time, and slowly the fun SS13 gave me faded from my mind. I never made an appeal so I don't think i got any perma bans. But I feel for you and the way the admins act. I was banned because I didn't capitalize my sentences (in a game where you have to stand still and close your eyes while talking, AKA suicide) and the admins were just poorly managed. I offered to be an admin even and wasn't even given a chance while other admins were abusing their powers *sigh*

(I have been mistaken for you too Mono...)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: July 19, 2011, 05:03:22 am »

Sounds like you quit because you didn't like the admins and it didn't jive with your playstyle more than anything else.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: July 19, 2011, 05:33:54 am »

Not gonna lie, I was worried about performing a seminecro but figured people would put aside their arguments to help someone new to the game a bit.

nope.avi
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: July 19, 2011, 06:21:34 am »

Sounds like you quit because you didn't like the admins and it didn't jive with your playstyle more than anything else.

I didn't like the admins, but that's not why I quit. And how can I not like the playstyle when i have been around from the time the first server came out to the map with the color coded hallways???

Why do you care?

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: July 19, 2011, 06:33:11 am »

Not gonna lie, I was worried about performing a seminecro but figured people would put aside their arguments to help someone new to the game a bit.

nope.avi
Best way to learn the game is to stumble around blindly until you get something right, trust me.

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #1269 on: July 19, 2011, 06:34:07 am »

It's ancient, STFU about it. God.

Pandar, each major branch has it's own wiki which is always a good place to check.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: July 19, 2011, 06:36:35 am »

I didn't like the admins, but that's not why I quit. And how can I not like the playstyle when i have been around from the time the first server came out to the map with the color coded hallways???

Why do you care?

Aaah, I'm not that interested, truth be told, it's just that it's the internet. I can easily and quickly comment on something with no repercussions, so why not pitch in?

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
« Reply #1271 on: July 19, 2011, 07:15:04 am »

So, is Baystation 12 still up or what?
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #1272 on: July 19, 2011, 07:15:36 am »

BS12's always up. Except when it crashes.

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: July 19, 2011, 07:28:10 pm »

Started playing this game today.

Can't figure out how to DO anything. Especially shit like hacking doors, crowbarring things up, etc.

Read the fuck out of the wiki for whatever server you play on.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Jusman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: July 19, 2011, 10:56:37 pm »

I'm probably doing something wrong, because this is the first time I've used BYOND but connecting to the Bay12 server isn't working for me.
And do you guys ever plan out any big games?
Or maybe a better question would be is the server normally active?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 12:19:48 am by Jusman »
I heard your like sieges so I put a Goblin fortress in your fortress so you could siege while besieged.
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 166