Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 166

Author Topic: Spacestation 13 *New Topic*  (Read 311333 times)

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Spacestation 13 *New Topic*
« Reply #870 on: November 25, 2010, 04:01:20 am »

Sounds like a very Fun job. I would seriously try it out.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: November 25, 2010, 04:21:58 am »

If it was a choice, if they had some sort of super strength dealy to make them a good option for a traitor looking to wreck some havoc and they had some freedom within the cell, yeah. Otherwise, the radio spam'd get annoying and people'd get bored most rounds.

Spectre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: November 30, 2010, 07:56:18 am »

New Traitor?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: November 30, 2010, 09:42:48 pm »

I killed about 15 people in a round on a goon server sneakily by hiding identities and hiding in lockers, wearing the same gloves and mask then hiding in locker, putting em in backpack and changing suit. So i about 15 people then i told everyone it was me for lolz and RathenSa raged at me and banned me for life, proceeded to ban me from all goon servers lol

Edit: That's months ago and i just grief on goon servers since they have no rp and the only point is to grief there anyways.
Sir, please.  If you slow down, learn to spell, and stop bragging about your "cool" and "trendy" "griefing" on the "goon" servers, you might have an actual chance of us forgiving you.  Until then, please stop posting.
Honestly, I have to sympathize with the guy. Personally, when I have the urge to grief, I also log onto goon servers and commit as mass of a murder as I can. It's not bragging, it's just a guilty pleasure that I wouldn't want to inflict on more respectable servers. Though I say that as one of the many who were actually permabanned in the first place for killing an admin as a traitor, so my opinion may be unwarranted as that happened long ago.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: December 02, 2010, 02:14:32 am »

THank you. Off to work! :). Really thanks, people on their servers act like "oh you don't know? Trololo".
This, if people on the goonservs weren't like this, it'd be enjoyable. (As in able to be enjoyed.)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: December 02, 2010, 09:38:05 pm »

Hello, I been playing SS13 for a little bit now. Usually a goon server, sadly. Although I highly appreciate the Bay12 server I don't like the lag I get.

THank you. Off to work! :). Really thanks, people on their servers act like "oh you don't know? Trololo".
This, if people on the goonservs weren't like this, it'd be enjoyable. (As in able to be enjoyed.)

There are only two kinds of rounds on a goonserver, a round where some people are greifing, or a round where everyone is. There are a few people who actually do try though.

Main problem is that people who want to cause mayhem go for the high ranking jobs where they get heavy access and a lot of gear. I literally don't mind getting killed anymore because dead chat has more competent people on it.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: December 02, 2010, 09:40:35 pm »

I've been Captain long enough to learn how to not get murdered every round, so I'd trust my survival strategy much more than anybody else's.

Also, admin that spawns facehuggers = bestmin.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: December 03, 2010, 06:19:23 pm »

Wow, I am unbelievably bad at this. Here's what I did in the course of one traitor round:

1. Random assorted items collection; I hadn't the slightest clue about what the RD job was supposed to do.
2. wandered into 3 or so wormholes accidentally, one of which put me on the traitor ship and required admin to get me back
3. accidentally attacked myself with a welder when trying to click on an item I was standing on
4. attacked myself again with a medkit, in an attempt to heal myself from my first hit
5. After managing to survive until the traitor was finally caught by the HoS, I was assigned to get the handcuffed villain onto the escape pod; not knowing how to open the door, he finally opened it at T -10 seconds. It didn't get shut, and so we were both blown out and spaced instantly.
6. During just about any period in which the above was not happening, I was lost and/or incapacitated by electric doors.

Derp.  :-[

Cyberization: as easy as 1, 2, brain surgery. Now without major blood loss!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 11:11:06 pm by alway »

Abi79

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: December 07, 2010, 08:09:57 am »

Wow, I am unbelievably bad at this. Here's what I did in the course of one traitor round:
We've all probably did this when we first started playing. :P (Armok knows how many times I hit myself in the head with an air tank) On our BS12 server, feel free to ask in OOC or use adminhelp if you're confused about something. We'll be glad to help. :)

ghosteh

• Bay Watcher
  • Free Charles Bronson
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: December 09, 2010, 07:02:47 pm »

If I take a Paranoia * approach to playing this game, how quickly will I be banned?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I've killed enough humans to know their patterns.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: December 09, 2010, 07:07:45 pm »

Depends how quickly you act on the rest of the crew being treasonous fools.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: December 09, 2010, 07:40:39 pm »

The greifers always scream the worst when put in jail, as HoP I bring the muzzles from medbay to the brig, helps.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: December 09, 2010, 09:05:49 pm »

The greifers always scream the worst when put in jail, as HoP I bring the muzzles from medbay to the brig, helps.
You aren't supposed to keep prisoners cuffed, but whatever works.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: December 09, 2010, 11:41:38 pm »

OK, New to BYOND. Been mostly sticking to Dodgeball so far, and what can you tell me about this? Is it like DF where you have to see it to understand it?
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: December 09, 2010, 11:59:04 pm »

OK, New to BYOND. Been mostly sticking to Dodgeball so far, and what can you tell me about this? Is it like DF where you have to see it to understand it?

Yea, that. However, due to our piss-poor numbers, the odds of there being enough players/anyone on is low.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 166