Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 166

Author Topic: Spacestation 13 *New Topic*  (Read 310975 times)

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Spacestation 13 *New Topic*
« Reply #375 on: July 08, 2010, 05:33:12 pm »

Hello Bay 12 members, I'm from /tg/ and i'm curious as to what version of the server code you are using. Last I knew we were using
rev 4407 from april ( with a few simple tweaks so far). Seeing as The goon code is possibly the latest but least open source I felt I should ask all of you if you have a newer version or code improvements you could share.
Possibly. Does /tg/ have a SS13 server, and if so, whats the IP and port?

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: July 08, 2010, 05:35:51 pm »

Hello Bay 12 members, I'm from /tg/ and i'm curious as to what version of the server code you are using. Last I knew we were using
rev 4407 from april ( with a few simple tweaks so far). Seeing as The goon code is possibly the latest but least open source I felt I should ask all of you if you have a newer version or code improvements you could share.
Possibly. Does /tg/ have a SS13 server, and if so, whats the IP and port?
I heard it's very laggy and unfinished, probably lacks coders or whatever. I'm personally hoping that googol or someone would be willing to give them our code.

Emissary

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: July 08, 2010, 05:50:03 pm »

/tg/ does have a server but at the moment its flooded with more people than our single host can handle. The IP is byond://68.191.143.27:1025.

I am experimenting with hosting my own but I only have my DSL/2.9 ghz quad core

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: July 08, 2010, 06:01:55 pm »

I would like to inform you that the admin westsider is abusing his authority.

He gibbed half the crew and almost all of security for not leaving genetics, because we were killing his little alien he was controlling.

I wouldnt have a problem if he didnt deliver day-long bans and instagib half the crew for trying to destroy an alien that had PHYSICALLY EATEN AN OFFICER ALIVE!

I would like to lobby for his removal as an admin.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

halberdear

• Bay Watcher
  • Ronald has gone mad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: July 08, 2010, 06:29:56 pm »

Yeah, I was one of the ones banned.

The reason for the ban was "Idiot" apparently because I was attacking the alien he had created. The main problem I have with this is that he said the RP rules at the beginning of the game, but I joined later on, and no one told me anything.

Thankfully, the ban was only 24 hours.
We have received word of a possible syndicate nuke squad in the area. We are now detonating the station to prevent nuclear destruction. Please stand by.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: July 08, 2010, 06:31:22 pm »

Westsider is the only host, cant remove him.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

garfield751

• Bay Watcher
  • Aaauuugggghhhh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: July 08, 2010, 06:34:55 pm »

COMPLAINING ABOUT BANS IN THIS TOPIC WILL UPGRADE THEM TO PERMANENT BANS
Please direct any complaints to baystation12.co.cc

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: July 08, 2010, 06:36:33 pm »

...? Nobody is complaining about bans?! Nobody asking to be unabanned, they are merely stating what happening.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: July 08, 2010, 06:37:32 pm »

Westsider is the only host, cant remove him.
You ask nicely he removes his admin powers.
Or bundle up all future source changes to a compiled bundle of luv.

Or just...ask him to not abuse?

Also,
...? Nobody is complaining about bans?! Nobody asking to be unabanned, they are merely stating what happening.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: July 08, 2010, 06:46:55 pm »

:-\

I think freaking out about ban discussion might actually be worse than ban discussion. Discretion is adviced, ect.

Also, just a selfish reminder, it would be nice if someone got me that compiled version.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: July 08, 2010, 06:48:08 pm »

He gibbed half the crew and almost all of security for not leaving genetics, because we were killing his little alien he was controlling.

I wouldnt have a problem if he didnt deliver day-long bans and instagib half the crew for trying to destroy an alien that had PHYSICALLY EATEN AN OFFICER ALIVE!

I'v only seen west admin abuse twice, and you have no credibility from me because you griefed.

However your story checks out because someone elss posted about it on the other forums.
 Plus you guys deserved being punished, from what I gathered they were using the alien for study for science.
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: July 08, 2010, 06:49:25 pm »

Yeah, I was one of the ones banned.

The reason for the ban was "Idiot" apparently because I was attacking the alien he had created. The main problem I have with this is that he said the RP rules at the beginning of the game, but I joined later on, and no one told me anything.

Thankfully, the ban was only 24 hours.
That could be avoided if you ask the person if they knew what they did and why it was wrong.
Then there are people who you KNOW what they did was wrong but still.
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: July 08, 2010, 07:35:28 pm »

I'v only seen west admin abuse twice, and you have no credibility from me because you griefed.

However your story checks out because someone elss posted about it on the other forums.
Plus you guys deserved being punished, from what I gathered they were using the alien for study for science.
...Let's ban someone for having RP feelings about the body of beast that killed a fellow officer. Yay!
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Matz05

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: July 08, 2010, 07:52:03 pm »

It only ate the guy when they attacked it. I was defending it and was gibbed like the others but I adminhelped it and he respawned me. He was upset because Nanotransen said to study it and once it arrived its first interaction with us was toolboxing by the captain. People eventualy attacked it in Genetics and it ate one of its assailants. Then a seccond wave came and the admin pulled out the killswitch. I later became part of the underground that smuggled the alien off the station, away from all the zenophobes.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: July 08, 2010, 07:56:26 pm »

I demand to know why my Chameleon Projector was removed.
You have killed the one fun thing about being the traitor  :'(
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 166