Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 166

Author Topic: Spacestation 13 *New Topic*  (Read 310943 times)

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
Re: Spacestation 13 *New Topic*
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2010, 06:56:07 pm »

Mmk... I need an admin to PM me because I have been job banned from all head positions and A.I.... which makes no sense to me. At all. Thanks for telling me and asking why I was doing such a shitty job by the way before you job banned m- oh wait, you didn't. I also didn't even play A.I. so....

Reason why we did not tell you. now off too http://baystation12.co.cc/index.php instead of spreading this shit here.

Your sentence fracture made no sense.
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2010, 07:05:04 pm »

Mmk... I need an admin to PM me because I have been job banned from all head positions and A.I.... which makes no sense to me. At all. Thanks for telling me and asking why I was doing such a shitty job by the way before you job banned m- oh wait, you didn't. I also didn't even play A.I. so....

Reason why we did not tell you. now off too http://baystation12.co.cc/index.php instead of spreading this shit here.

Your sentence fracture made no sense.
It means discuss your ban on the forum dedicated to banning.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2010, 07:17:53 pm »

Well I posted up there hoping thats what he meant so yeah...
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2010, 08:14:03 pm »

Good. Try not to forget that this is not the place to discuss banning.

Sukasa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2010, 08:55:47 pm »

As far as the station goes, we're not going to be taking Trorbes' map, we're working on a new one and it is getting CLOSER TO COMPLETION.  I'l likely make a thread on it on the bs12 forums sometime today or tomorrow.
<@TRS[DF]> I'll drive this place into the ground faster than Boatmurdered

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2010, 10:00:04 pm »

Server crash?

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2010, 10:01:39 pm »

garfield751

• Bay Watcher
  • Aaauuugggghhhh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2010, 10:06:52 pm »

i tried to remove a light bulb from a light that was still on

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2010, 10:29:39 pm »

Server back up guys.

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2010, 11:26:06 pm »

Wiki gone?  Was going to link a new person to it, but it leads to the forums now
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.

Sukasa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 26, 2010, 12:02:02 am »

<@TRS[DF]> I'll drive this place into the ground faster than Boatmurdered

Gabeux

• Bay Watcher
  • Addicted to building stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 26, 2010, 12:44:45 am »

We need a sleeper on Genetics..
It honestly feels like a lot of their problems came from the fact that their entire team was composed of cats, and the people who were supposed to be herding them were also cats.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2010, 07:28:36 am »

Awesome round, I, Urist Steelzombie the captain and my HoS Danny Banjo discovered the traitor and interrogated him. We found  that he had hidden three million spacebucks on the station, and Danny came up with the idea to cyborg him to force him to show us the location. Eventually I found the money, but somehow everyone wanted to kill me. I disguised myself as the traitor we cyborged, and walked around in plain sight (with some hiding for good measure) with the HoP screaming about how the captain was invisible and everything. Eventually I rescued my trusted HoS from the evil clutches of the HoP, by firing up a hand teleporter right next to him and dragging him in. I gave Danny his share, 1 million spacebucks. Somehow, I was never expected except by a few good crewmen and women, and managed to evade countless mod attempts at rooting me out. Eventually the space mafia contacted Danny and made him a traitor, who dragged me into space at the last minute. Miraculously, the space shuttle arrived as I was right on the outer door, and Danny was blown into space.
2 million spacebucks, feels so good  :D

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2010, 07:37:27 am »

Don't forget the 10,000,000 starbucks, life supply of space vodka and McDonalds and a free ship as bounty on your head. Honestly, at the end I even said the name in a Centcom report and no one got it.

jupotter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 26, 2010, 07:40:19 am »

And i was trying to stop Esmera, thinking that she was the traitor because she had her fingerprint on the centcom report and she spent her time on the bridge... as a barmaid.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 166