Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 166

Author Topic: Spacestation 13 *New Topic*  (Read 311291 times)

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile
Re: Spacestation 13 *New Topic*
« Reply #855 on: November 23, 2010, 12:23:23 am »

Lol 3/4 of admins are faggots on ss13 (Goon servers at least) , i played since it exists and nowadays admins just ban for whatever personal reason they can, or because they simply fail or get owned. They also cheat their death and heal themselves all the time yeah this is a hater post but you guys banned me from bay 12 ss13 server only because of my past griefing experiences. Headswe is actually the dude who banned me on sight only because i said Hi I'm Toupz on Ooc. Owell ss13 is degrading with time.

Edit: been banned from your server for like one year or something can you guys get over it and unban me i don't get it.

Pretty sure if you're banned at the mention of your name you're probably known to be a douche.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: November 23, 2010, 02:05:22 am »

What I don't get is that post was essentially: hey, SS13 really sucks all the admins I know are faggots, I got banned from your server, ah well SS13 sucks now unban me plz?

Try again. On our forums. And try and figure out what was wrong with that post. There was a lot. I'd say, about, all of it.

thobal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: November 23, 2010, 04:31:05 am »

Basically if you have ban troubles, want to start fresh and not grief, just pretend your original character never existed.
Signature goes here.

Farce

• Bay Watcher
  • muttermutterbabble
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: November 23, 2010, 05:24:35 am »

Storytiem!  (I play on /tg/'s servers, if this is at all relevant.)

Okay, SS13. So, I died at the start of the round due to AFK. So I ghost about the station for the remainder of the round, and towards the end I eventually get the idea to bug the Chaplain.

I tell him I'm Space Ghost, and he needs to host a talk show, to repel a horrible alium menace from the far reaches of space.

Some other deadman tells him that Batman (the Head of Security)'s the Changeling - eventually Batman shows up to the chapel, so Chaplain calls him out. They have a face off, and predictably, the unarmed holy man loses to the heavily equipped HoS.  Amazingly, he is NOT eaten, but dragged to the brig.

He stays there for a while, I think I AFK'd at this point. When I came back, a doctor was in the cell with Chap and the clown, and the Chap had gotten a Power Axe (instakill weapon, admin-spawned only). At this point we (me and other ghoasts) had started getting a little psychotic. I started quoting Mitch Hedberg, one of the other ones kept urging him to suicide, and then I started making we were the HORRIBLE ALIUM MENACE which he failed to ward off with his talk show.

So.

When he's in the brig with the clown and the doc: "DEVOUR THE CLOWN" "EAT THEM" "WE'RE HUNGRY WE'RE HUNGRY WE'RE HUNGRY WE'RE HUNGRY" "KILL THEM ALL"

The Chaplain, being a man of EXTREMELY NON-GRIEFY caliber (I was really confused, too), gives the axe to Security, to be locked up and sent to the prison station, away from him and separated by space. We're still bombarding him with homocidal head voices while he's in the armory with the officer locking up the axe and crap, and it's awesome.

"I'm not insane!" "KILL THEM" "FEED FEED FEED" "SUICIDE IS PAINLESS" "FEED US" "THEY'RE ALL ENEMIES" "You're the sanest man here."

He SLOWLY makes his way to the escape arm, as the station's kinda gone south, and the shuttle's coming... and he still refuses to go insane like we tell him!

When he gets there, I go "Welcome to Good Burger! Home of the Good Burger!"

"CAN I TAKE YOUR ORDER"

"CANITAKEYOURORDER"

"TAKE YOUR ORDER TAKE YOUR ORDER TAKE YOUR ORDER"

"YOURORDERYOURORDERYOURORDERYOURORDER"

Meanwhile the other ghoasts are continuing their bombardment of DIE and KILL THEM ALL and WE HUNGER. I occasionally try IT'S THE ONLY WAY and THEY'RE THE ENEMY

Appropriately he's flipping his shit, vocally, in the crowded escape arm, but still refuses to DESTROY EVERYTHING like I want. He manages to get on the shuttle when it arrives, and still doesn't get violent!

Remarkable fortitude. Power axe and everything, and he doesn't violently flip his shit like people in that game are so prone to.  Anyway, even though I couldn't get him to turn into an axe murderer, I became THE DEVIL VOICE IN HIS MIND and drove him batshit, so despite the crappy start to the round I had a shitload of fun. Delicious insanity.

Spectre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: November 23, 2010, 05:55:26 am »

Chapter 4.
Where some random guy insults all admins and then wants something from them.

Lol 3/4 of admins are faggots on ss13 (Goon servers at least) , i played since it exists and nowadays admins just ban for whatever personal reason they can, or because they simply fail or get owned. They also cheat their death and heal themselves all the time yeah this is a hater post but you guys banned me from bay 12 ss13 server only because of my past griefing experiences. Headswe is actually the dude who banned me on sight only because i said Hi I'm Toupz on Ooc. Owell ss13 is degrading with time.

Edit: been banned from your server for like one year or something can you guys get over it and unban me i don't get it.

Ioric Kittencuddler

• Bay Watcher
  • Multiclass Bard/Kitten trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: November 23, 2010, 06:04:10 am »

Chapter 4.
Where some random guy insults all admins and then wants something from them.

Apparently he doesn't get it.
Come see the MOST interesting Twitter account on the internet!  Mine!

Don't worry!  Be happy!  It's the law!

toupz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: November 23, 2010, 07:42:56 am »

What I don't get is that post was essentially: hey, SS13 really sucks all the admins I know are faggots, I got banned from your server, ah well SS13 sucks now unban me plz?

Try again. On our forums. And try and figure out what was wrong with that post. There was a lot. I'd say, about, all of it.

Okay i will check out forums thanks
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 08:03:19 am by toupz »

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: November 23, 2010, 09:32:49 am »

Never had any issue with the bay12 server admins.

Perma banned on a gibbed server for blowing up a admin (context: I was syndicate, going though a wall, unaware some normal crew members are hugging the other side.) Worth it imo.

Xanatos Jr.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: November 23, 2010, 09:36:45 am »

I was permabanned on the main Goon server for "fail is not a verbbbbb".
"My Little Space Marine"
Featuring a precocious chapter librarian, his pet servitor, and their wacky bunch of battle-brothers.  Watch as they learn the true meaning of undying devotion to the Emperor while creatively solving conflicts both in the ranks and on the battlefield.

toupz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: November 23, 2010, 10:39:43 am »

I killed about 15 people in a round on a goon server sneakily by hiding identities and hiding in lockers, wearing the same gloves and mask then hiding in locker, putting em in backpack and changing suit. So i about 15 people then i told everyone it was me for lolz and RathenSa raged at me and banned me for life, proceeded to ban me from all goon servers lol

Edit: That's months ago and i just grief on goon servers since they have no rp and the only point is to grief there anyways.

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: November 23, 2010, 04:13:53 pm »

if this guy gets unbanned I'll die a little on the inside.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: November 23, 2010, 05:27:22 pm »

if this guy gets unbanned I'll die a little on the inside.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: November 24, 2010, 05:42:37 pm »

I killed about 15 people in a round on a goon server sneakily by hiding identities and hiding in lockers, wearing the same gloves and mask then hiding in locker, putting em in backpack and changing suit. So i about 15 people then i told everyone it was me for lolz and RathenSa raged at me and banned me for life, proceeded to ban me from all goon servers lol

Edit: That's months ago and i just grief on goon servers since they have no rp and the only point is to grief there anyways.
Sir, please.  If you slow down, learn to spell, and stop bragging about your "cool" and "trendy" "griefing" on the "goon" servers, you might have an actual chance of us forgiving you.  Until then, please stop posting.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #868 on: November 24, 2010, 07:01:00 pm »

Perhaps we need a job, only available from being job banned from everything, that spawns in an asylum, in a straightjacket, and with instructions to not be released, under any circumstances, except to be brought to the shuttle in the case of an emergency. Maybe also give (each of?) them their own radio channel, to encourage creativity.
Eh?
Eh!

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: November 25, 2010, 02:23:20 am »

Nah, they'd either use it to be annoying or do nothing for fear of getting banned from that as well.

Plus they probably wouldn't want to play in the first place.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 166