Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: Have a Cigar, Me  (Read 8544 times)

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
Re: Have a Cigar, Me
« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2010, 03:15:13 pm »

He never said years.

It never says that Humpty Dumpty is an egg, either.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2010, 03:34:59 pm »

Humpty Dumpty is an egg? I thought he was a human.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • The Light shall take us
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2010, 03:37:42 pm »

It's creepy stuff like that which makes old houses awesome.
Quote from: Akura
Now, if we could only mod Giant War Eagles to carry crossbows, we could do strafing runs on the elves who sold the eagles to us in the first place.

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2010, 03:39:56 pm »

I thought he was a cannon.
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
  • Riverend's Flame-beater of Earth-Wounders
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2010, 10:03:18 pm »

I could tell what was in the mirror by the time I was 14, it's the rest of you who must be mentally handicapped.

I still don't get it...who is that guy!?
A really good-looking stalker.

@Nikov: Plumbing schlumbing, how's the electricity? Your house sounds as if it would still have cloth insulators around the wires...

There's not a grounded wire in the house and the entire slew of conventional sockets and bulbs are all on the same breaker, with the fuse box in the basement directly under the leaky bathroom and a vent which drips condensation. Over a dirt floor. In the corner of the house with a crumbling foundation wall. And did I mention asbetos radiator pipes which aren't used but uninsulated hot water pipes? HUUUUURR.

NEVER LET YOUR GIRLFRIEND BUY A HOUSE WITHOUT YOUR MANLIEST INSPECTIONS.
I should probably have my head checked, because I find myself in complete agreement with Nikov.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2010, 10:27:33 pm »

He never said years.

It never says that Humpty Dumpty is an egg, either.

I never thought about that. Huh.

So wait, are you saying it's self-evident that you meant months or that it really did take you 14 years to figure out what was in the mirror?

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2010, 11:42:01 pm »

It didn't take me 14 years, I was just able to do it by then.

Hey, can you tell me what you see in this portable window?
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 28, 2010, 04:37:34 am »

There's not a grounded wire in the house and the entire slew of conventional sockets and bulbs are all on the same breaker, with the fuse box in the basement directly under the leaky bathroom and a vent which drips condensation. Over a dirt floor. In the corner of the house with a crumbling foundation wall. And did I mention asbetos radiator pipes which aren't used but uninsulated hot water pipes? HUUUUURR.

:o
Dude, sell it. Or is that the de-facto standard of housing where you live? No offense meant, but I don't know where you live.

And as for your GF: WHY MAN, WHY DID YOU LET HER?!?!

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 28, 2010, 04:42:41 am »

Well, nothing to be done about it now but use your MANERGY to improve the house.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 28, 2010, 04:44:48 am »

MANERGY

Use it to buy MAN HOUSES. MOUSES. But not those pussy regular mice. These mice have balls TWICE THE SIZE OF THEIR OWN BODY. And are situated in MUCH SOUGHT AFTER PRIME LOCATIONS.

RARARARAGH

subject name here

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 28, 2010, 05:51:55 am »

have a sausage, boy

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 09, 2010, 10:34:21 am »

:o
Dude, sell it. Or is that the de-facto standard of housing where you live? No offense meant, but I don't know where you live.

And as for your GF: WHY MAN, WHY DID YOU LET HER?!?!

You kidding? Two thousand square feet for $75,000? I can live with asbestos. And I let her because we were engaged. Wasn't my girlfriend.

Probably should correct that. Meh.

Anyway, good news everyone! My son is only two weeks old and has already reached up to grasp hanging rings above his bouncing seat. Additionally he will completely turn himself around in bed and can raise his head up. My mother is referring to him as Samson given his incredible strength at this age. Meanwhile my daughter has learned how to turn off the surge protector to my computer and recieved a very sternly enforced nap. She is also walking all over the place since we got home from the hospital, which helps out quite a bit.
I should probably have my head checked, because I find myself in complete agreement with Nikov.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 09, 2010, 10:44:01 am »

That is... more than twice my house for almost 1/4 of the price.
Wow.

Yes, computer on/off and power-interruption buttons have a magnetic quality to little girls, that increases the longer you wait with saving your work......

:-\

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2010, 08:20:58 pm »

Wow.

I'm starting to realize why some people think you can't live on minimum wage. Do you live in a city or developed coastal area, by chance?

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 09, 2010, 08:30:26 pm »

Wow.

I'm starting to realize why some people think you can't live on minimum wage. Do you live in a city or developed coastal area, by chance?

Yeah, $7.50 an hour at 40 hours a week is $15000 a year before tax.  That is technically above the poverty line, but nowhere near enough for a person to live on in places like cities with high cost-of-living.  Crunching the numbers, around Dallas where I live, for one person to get an efficiency apartment, all the costs of owning a car, and cheap eating is still like $25000, after tax.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10