Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: Through Hell: Hell world RTD, Turn 4, Malignant Molding Madness!  (Read 8802 times)

Nevyn134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Through Hell: Hell world RTD, Turn 3, Are you having Fun yet?
« Reply #135 on: June 30, 2010, 04:47:42 am »

*smiling when he see's his vials are intact, Nevyn gathers all his gear and puts it in his pack, quickly swinging it on, then going to the ship he had encountered the creature in he enters again, this time, sword at the ready. Looking around Nevyn searches for any of the acid blood left over that is collectible, put any he manages to collect in the glass vials.*

Actions: searching the ship for any of the acid blood and collect it in the glass vials
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 05:04:59 am by Nevyn134 »

Nevyn134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 03, 2010, 06:51:40 pm »

OOC: Is any one going to post here again?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 03, 2010, 09:15:44 pm »

Abculatter's been active, we should get a turn soon. 3 days isn't that bad of a wait.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 04, 2010, 01:16:03 am »

I'm just waiting to see how bad that 2 on "kill it with fire" will turn out...
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Nevyn134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 04, 2010, 01:54:13 am »

OOC: ah ok :p I have been on a few other sites like this and 3 days on those is usually more then normal. If 3 days here isn't too bad a wait that is good, very good even :p, more time to think on next actions.....

abculatter_2

• Bay Watcher
  • HOPE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 05, 2010, 10:52:42 am »

Abculatter's been active, we should get a turn soon. 3 days isn't that bad of a wait.
You had to say that, didn't you? You couldn't have just let me keep procrastinating with a clear conscience...

Frelock:

(Roll: 2)

In a daze of toxic fungal digestive fluid-inspired madness, you grab desperately at a nearby torch immediately after reaching camp. You stumble with it as you attempt to burn away your growing mold infection and manage to catch both your clothes and your horse on fire. Nearby men watch you with mixed feelings, some find your blundering amusing while others begin running about attempting to find something to douse the flames with.

You are also showing signs of mild intoxication and during the stumbling about you realize that your entire leg is completely numb, with your other extremities starting to get a very peculiar, unscratchable itch.

wolfchild:

(Roll: 3)

Again with the seclusion! If they didn't have better things to care about, some of the men would start making up rumors...

You find again the rocky crag which you had retreated to before and begin you usual meditation, extending your awareness without and within you, though focusing mainly on the within. You feel the power flowing through your inner pathways, going in mainly through the top of the spine just below the neck and going down and within, to the more ethereal places of yourself where the latent beast normally resides. You attempt to reach for this pathway when suddenly your consciousness goes awry, you feel within you the awakening of primal instincts long forgotten, of feral rage unlike any which you've felt before. You feel the beast awaken inside you, an unstoppable power as massive as a tidal wave empowers it forward and you are unable to resist.

You awaken, though your head spins with new, estranged sensations which you recognize but cannot tell from where. Though your eyes can not see, you can sense... almost feel the world around you, but it is not like the heightened awareness of meditation. It is... strange, garbled yet clear, indistinct yet solid. You attempt to make sense of all this, try to remember... anything, but even your name and purpose escapes you.

Ochita:

(Roll: 4)

You completely ignore this blatant message from the heavens and decide to, instead of inquiring further as to how this man had been able to use magic, find the nearest grouping of men to chat and bunk with. You manage to do exactly this, assimilating into one of the many decimated squadrons and quickly becoming acquainted with them. They fortunately do not notice you are an elf, and in fact several times the conversation turns to crude elf jokes, which you find mildly offensive but you manage to keep your feelings to yourself.

After an hour or two of chatting, you decide to take a look around the camp. It's not much to look at, really, just a large bunch of torches and bedrolls thrown haphazardly around, only broken by the occasional tent and by the stockpiles and command flagpole. One thing you do note, however, is just how vulnerable you are here just from the location, not including the fact that what seems like half of the men here are injured and the haphazard setup.

Nevyn:

(Roll: 4)

You find a few puddles of the acidic blood and manage to fill one and a half of the vials before your finger tips start bleeding from acid burns.
Don't think of it as being besieged by thralls/husks, think of it as having your own personal moat of life hating mutilated menaces

Now wall yourself in quickly

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 05, 2010, 12:59:01 pm »

Find some water to jump into to put out the fire.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 05, 2010, 01:00:35 pm »

Seeing frelocks mold. Oh god. Stay there. I mak an antidote from some of the mold
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 05, 2010, 01:01:41 pm »

That's probably a good way to get yourself infected, but good luck.  Maybe you can tell me how to kill it.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 05, 2010, 01:07:26 pm »

Well I will just have to take that risk. Anyway I'm tying to produce a antidote or antitoxin that counters the mold
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 05, 2010, 06:25:36 pm »

Try to understand what happening, force my conceoucness back, (see risky), if i need to , choke the pathway of power
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 05, 2010, 06:26:09 pm »

I use my pathfinding intuition to lead my men back to camp, taking care not to approach without warning.

Awuhubu? You forgot mah turn Abculatter :B
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

abculatter_2

• Bay Watcher
  • HOPE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 06, 2010, 01:13:25 am »

Dwarmin:

(Roll: 6 (FUCK))

Using your well-tuned sense of direction, you decide with a high amount of certainty which direction leads back to camp. You tell the men to follow you, but it takes only a quick look around, a few steps, and something which you can not see tripping you up for you to realize just how incredibly dark it has become (and how quickly). You can see almost nothing, only vague, indistinct shapes. You memorize the direction; you know that's the way back to camp, but heading back will have to wait or you'd all get lost, or worse.

Frelock:

(Roll: 2)

In a drunken stupor, you blunder over as fast as you can to the frothing ocean, ignoring the cries and cheers from your comrades and managing to shake off the ones who attempt to help you. You do manage to have the presence of mind to take off your burning clothes before dunking them into the ocean, but you do not have the presence of mind to not put them back on again. It takes a few seconds for the new burning of acid to register, much to the enjoyment of nearby spectators.

You horse, fortunately, fares considerably better; nearby men manage to put out the flames before they spread beyond a small patch of hair.

Ochita:

(Roll: 3)

In the confusion, you manage to take a small hair from the mold growing on Onil's leg. However, after picking it you realize it'll very likely take at least a week of researching the mold before you are able to create an antidote. You also realize how much of a bad idea this was when your finger tip starts itching where it touches the hair. Well, might as well get some benefit out of this blunder... you rush to the clustering of elves not too far away and ask them frantically for a small vial, which is quickly produced and handed to you. You place the hair within it, put the vial down gently, then run back over to the ocean and dip the two finger tips which touched the mold into the water. You shake off as much of the water as you can afterwards and, though your fingernails are now melting, you decide you're in better shape now then what you could've been had you not done that.
Don't think of it as being besieged by thralls/husks, think of it as having your own personal moat of life hating mutilated menaces

Now wall yourself in quickly

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Through Hell: Hell world RTD, Turn 4, Malignant Molding Madness!
« Reply #148 on: July 06, 2010, 01:26:29 am »

Reasearch the mold

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Through Hell: Hell world RTD, Turn 4, Malignant Molding Madness!
« Reply #149 on: July 06, 2010, 01:30:55 am »

what happened t my turn?

Try to understand what happening, force my conceoucness back, (see risky), if i need to , choke the pathway of power
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11