Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: Through Hell: Hell world RTD, Turn 4, Malignant Molding Madness!  (Read 8799 times)

abculatter_2

• Bay Watcher
  • HOPE!
    • View Profile
Re: Through Hell: Hell world RTD, Turn 3, Are you having Fun yet?
« Reply #120 on: June 28, 2010, 08:32:54 pm »

Ochita:

What do you mean by 'a camp I have not been too'? The fires I mentioned on the way over here are rather far away, and you probably don't want to see who made them. If you mean explore the camp, then sure.

Frelock:

Yes, that is the camp, and the circles with legs are volcanic vents. I would've added puff balls but I didn't.
Don't think of it as being besieged by thralls/husks, think of it as having your own personal moat of life hating mutilated menaces

Now wall yourself in quickly

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 29, 2010, 01:45:35 am »

Explore the camp for anyone who could be a mystic
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 29, 2010, 03:14:00 am »

i could be, so could nevyn, and when is it turn 4?
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 29, 2010, 12:11:35 pm »

Nevyn, if you want to come, you better hurry.

Go back to camp and look around for a spyglass.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Nevyn134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 29, 2010, 07:10:38 pm »

OOC: I am out of actions, I am waiting for turn 4..........

abculatter_2

• Bay Watcher
  • HOPE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 29, 2010, 11:29:09 pm »

Ochita:

(Roll: 2)

You ask around the camp for any human or strange elven mystics, and fortunately there are quite a few. Unfortunately, all of them are suffering from the same problem and are even more clueless then you.

(Sorry it's taking so long between updates, a combination of procrastination and slight depression. In any case, isn't it turn 4 now? Has everyone had their actions yet?)
Don't think of it as being besieged by thralls/husks, think of it as having your own personal moat of life hating mutilated menaces

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 29, 2010, 11:33:50 pm »

Im done with mine.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 29, 2010, 11:34:03 pm »

Yay turn 4, reposting action for ease

well that went down just greaaat, briliant for the controll as well, maby a good sparing match will help me ge controll, it likes violence, that commander had better hope that i maintain controll, because the wolf does not tend to like being treated that way

Find someone to spar with, and do sparing
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

abculatter_2

• Bay Watcher
  • HOPE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 29, 2010, 11:50:08 pm »

One more action before turn four...

Frelock:

(Roll: 1)

You stand up from your perch high atop the mountains and take a nice, long stretch, you've been kneeling for an hour or two now. You suddenly notice a peculiar light burning on a large portion of your lower left leg and bend down to look at it. You peel back your pants and to your horror find a fluffy white mold growing on nearly half of your lower back leg, the flesh around it an unhealthy tangle of purple and green. You violently brush at it with your hands and soon find your hand burning with the same itch as your leg, though you see no visible mold upon it yet. You run down to your horse, deciding it more important to get to potential help then worry about infecting the horse, and charge down the mountainside to tell your men. Unfortunately, all you find of them and their horses are corpses, the same fluffy mold currently infecting your leg slowly creeping out of their mouth. You decide you were quite lucky that your leg was the only part of you which was infected, and rush toward camp as fast as your horse can take you, which doesn't take long.

And now Turn 4 begins!

And I've taken note of your action wolfchild, you rolled a 6.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 11:52:12 pm by abculatter_2 »

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 29, 2010, 11:51:05 pm »

Kill it with fire!
All generalizations are false....including this one.

abculatter_2

• Bay Watcher
  • HOPE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 29, 2010, 11:57:56 pm »

Ya know what? From now on, every turn will have its own spoiler.

Spoiler: Turn 4 (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 01:34:45 am by abculatter_2 »

abculatter_2

• Bay Watcher
  • HOPE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 30, 2010, 12:24:53 am »

Wolfchild:

(Roll: 6)

You turn to the nearest man, who after a quick inspection turns out to be a very human-like elf in some rather loose-fitting clothes, and challenge him to a duel, to which he sighs and accepts. The two of you soon find an open place in the camp and you ask the half-elf his name.

"Ochita." he replies, and the two of you draw weapons and begin sparring. The sparring soon grows in intensity, however, as the two of you quickly find that you are a close match of skill. A crowd gather around you and begins cheering, and soon the two of you are locked in the brilliant fervor of battle, dancing between each others deadly blows with abandon. However, one is a hunter, trained in battle and endurance by the harshness of the wild and the constant battle from within with that inner beast, while the other is a mystic, a magic-wielder trained to use sword only when absolutely necessary. Eventually the battle begins to favor the hunter, though he is too absorbed in glorious battle to realize his sparring partner is now fighting for his life. At last, his sword is knocked from his hand and the hunter's prey is left seemingly defenseless. He goes in for the kill, when suddenly a great multi-colored flame erupts from the other's fingers, turning to a rain of biting insects as it flies forward. He panics as they dig into his skin, and almost on instinct twists the outer streams of magic to help him.

In a rather spectacular display, the insects burst into millions of flecks of chitin and multi-colored blood, raining down around him like confetti. Though he bleeds from several rather large cuts, he is otherwise unharmed, if slightly shaken. Ochita stares at him in bewilderment, he had just performed magic! Did he intend that result? Does he already know how to work the ambient energies of this place? He scarcely notices Eisthin's apology, interrupting him with, "Do you know how to do magic here?"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 30, 2010, 12:55:04 am »

Not really Ochita, just enough to keep my beast barely in check, although i have a theory i want to put to the test, i am sorry for nearly dealing a finishing blow, i am glad i do not have you're blood on my spear, here let me give you a hand.  So wanna look out for eachother Ochia, i dont think i gave the commander a good first impression, and you look like you could do with someone to talk to, now im about to try something a little risky, so you should probably stay away for a while

edit: forgot action

Go to a more secluded area and try to tap my beast for power as it seems to be able to get it, and its power seems similar to what i use, its about time i used it rather than letting it controll me, even in little ways, if i succede i try channeling it into my spear (i noticed that i can channel magic through it in thet stats, so i want to find out what that does)

Altogether i think thats a fairly risky turn, but will be worth it if i succede

edit: just checked invetory again, it channels ambient energy not what i put in, so instead of channeling magic into it, i will regardless of the success of he first part, attempt to draw energy from the spear
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 04:58:54 am by wolfchild »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 30, 2010, 01:02:59 am »

I use my pathfinding intuition to lead my men back to camp, taking care not to approach without warning.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 30, 2010, 01:14:36 am »

*Gasp* Woah. Did- did You just use magic? Even I cant do magic properly. *Regains self* Well next time be careful and look at your oppent. I almost died until I tried magic as a last ditch resort.

Rest up and then start to Explore around camp
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11