Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: "Exposing Satanism":Recruiting trolls.  (Read 1965 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: "Exposing Satanism":Recruiting trolls.
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2010, 12:49:38 pm »

Attacking other sites is not only against the agreement we all accepted upon joining this forum, but it doesn't speak well of us either, no matter how ignorant or lie spreading the target is.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

subject name here

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2010, 01:59:27 pm »

what did you want op if it wasn't bay 12 trolling them? did just want a bunch of people going "yeah brah those xtians are hella dum!" and circlejerking all over themselves?

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2010, 02:04:46 pm »

We have enough trolls already.

You should probably let everybody know who they are, because I never see anybody around here who's not actually interested in having a fun time in our community.

The most annoying thing of the past couple days is listening to people go on and on about how everybody around them is a troll, without explaining why they think so, or even defining the word. It's more detrimental to sit in the corner and bitch endlessly about how bad the forum has gotten than it is to be in a conversation or debate where tempers flare up.

EDIT: ExposingSatanism.org is already an obvious jokesite, by the way.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2010, 02:06:59 pm »

BUt invasions of other forums are fun! but anyway i'd rather not try to get this site into a invasion war. for that purpose i go to funnyjunk to plan something there

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2010, 02:17:06 pm »

Their forum is dead, by the way. What are you even suggesting we invade?

This thread gets a 1/5.
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

subject name here

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2010, 02:18:22 pm »

well someone's gotta defecate on the corpses.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2010, 02:20:27 pm »

I guess it might be fun to play a forum game of D&D in there, since the admins probably don't pay enough attention to notice anymore.

EDIT: I found where they actually hang out. For some reason, which is completely beyond me, they decided to make a second forum, hosted by the same people, that uses an IP address instead of a URL, and hang out there now.

This only speaks volumes on the age of the website you posted.

Herp derp.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 02:24:01 pm by Grakelin »

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2010, 02:23:22 pm »

I guess it might be fun to play a forum game of D&D in there, since the admins probably don't pay enough attention to notice anymore.

heh why D&D?

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2010, 02:25:49 pm »

Considering that there are zero users and eight guests, all of whom are certianly from Bay 12, I doubt the admins are even alive anymore. You know, abandoned corners of the internet are always kind of creepy. How long has this site gone unvisited before we druged it up, I wonder?

EDIT: Hold on a miniute...

Quote from: Exposing Satanisim Lounge Two
Most users ever online was 32, Today at 01:07 PM.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 02:30:56 pm by MetalSlimeHunt »
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2010, 02:29:02 pm »

The site is dead now.Our army killed it.The admins removed all posts and closed registration.

Edit:

heh why D&D?

They said It's satanist.

Edit:

Considering that there are zero users and eight guests, all of whom are certianly from Bay 12, I doubt the admins are even alive anymore. You know, abandoned corners of the internet are always kind of creepy. How long has this site gone unvisited before we druged it up, I wonder?

EDIT: Hold on a miniute...

Quote from: Exposing Satanisim Lounge Two
Most users ever online was 32, Today at 01:07 PM.

That was us.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 02:31:46 pm by tomas1297 »
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2010, 02:33:10 pm »

They moved out in 2009. Your army is a bunch of noobs invading an empty forum.

It looks like some of you actually made it to their real forum, though, as they are complaining about poor users.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2010, 02:33:45 pm »

The site looks the same to me. Quit trying to kill sites, it's a waste of good time and a rule violation.
No Gods, No Masters.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2010, 02:44:12 pm »

Can i sendz Funnyjunkians there?

Nonsapient

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2010, 03:00:04 pm »

EDIT: ExposingSatanism.org is already an obvious jokesite, by the way.

Neat thing about this:  my father believes EVERY one of the items on that site, except for MAYBE the giants bit.  He just spent all of lunch trying to talk me out of moving to Austin because of all this; saying that the world revolution was about to start, and that he'd refuse to help me survive if I moved that far away from him.

My father is fucking crazy.  With that said,  don't assume this is a joke site.

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2010, 03:10:01 pm »

Poor Modern Satanists. Just trying to improve their own lives while not hindering others doing so themselves, and getting a bad rap because the common folk think the term satan refers to the evil overlord of their own religion, and not the idea of being able to indulge on earthly pleasures without feeling the guilt of calling it a 'sin'.
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale
Pages: 1 [2] 3