Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20

Author Topic: Trolling  (Read 13456 times)

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trolling
« Reply #180 on: June 23, 2010, 02:07:48 am »

Hungry did. He hated us all, it seems.
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 23, 2010, 02:09:06 am »

See, asking for a list of people who hate you, or think you are a troll, usually makes you a troll.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 23, 2010, 02:09:53 am »

Whogry?

That guy that was a humansarebastardist?

What happened to him?

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 23, 2010, 02:10:58 am »

Armok reincorporated him into the hivemind.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 23, 2010, 02:11:15 am »

Yeah, whatever happened to Hungry? You're typing in the past tense, so I assume he got banned? I wonder if he really was an Armok alias?
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 23, 2010, 02:12:04 am »

I barely know the guy and the one thread of his I read made me not particularly want to. So I don't know.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 23, 2010, 02:12:40 am »

He wasn't; Armok is fundamentally good natured. Hungry liked posting pictures of clubbed seals and such.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 23, 2010, 02:14:08 am »

The last time I remember seeing him was during his "I am not secretly Armok, and will kill anyone who says otherwise!" thread. Regardless, he had a pretty cool avatar.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 23, 2010, 02:17:06 am »

I think they're so vastly different that they would have had to be the same people.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 23, 2010, 05:35:43 am »

Yeah, whatever happened to Hungry? You're typing in the past tense, so I assume he got banned? I wonder if he really was an Armok alias?

Here's a quick summary:
  • Hungry gets muted. I forget why.
  • Hungry starts posting on an alt account, thinking it smart for the alt's avatar to be the same as Hungry's, to have "Hungry" as the alt's forum title, and some text about being muted in the alt's signature and/or profile.
  • Hungry shows up on IRC talking about how he's posting as his alt.
  • I report Hungry for being a really ridiculous man.
  • Hungry's IP address gets banned from the forums.
  • Hungry brags on IRC about how he's going to evade the IP ban by changing his "browser string" to get on a different "browser tree", two concepts which do not actually exist in the realm of information technology (and no, he didn't mean his useragent string).
  • Hungry gets a bit more confused and gives up.

He does seem like a weird Bizarro-Armok though. Definitely not the same version, and definitely very different in some ways, yet still eerily similar.
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Visit the #Bay12Games IRC channel on NewNet
== Human Renovation: My Deus Ex mod/fan patch (v1.30, updated 5/31/2012) ==

Vester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 23, 2010, 05:38:27 am »

I report Hungry for being a really ridiculous man.

He kinda was, but his mustache wasn't half bad at all. Unless my memory is wonky, and that was someone else.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 23, 2010, 05:44:33 am »

Well, that answers that question. Thanks, G-Flex.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 23, 2010, 05:49:29 am »

No great loss, I suppose. He really freaked out when people started accusing him of being Armok. Still, you'd think he wouldn't be that stupid. If he hadn't advertised his alt as being an alt, no one would have noticed. Or, you know, just wait for the mute to expire.
No Gods, No Masters.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 23, 2010, 07:04:19 am »

He does seem like a weird Bizarro-Armok though. Definitely not the same version, and definitely very different in some ways, yet still eerily similar.

Don't ask me why, but I'm thinking that Hungry was Armok's Mechakara.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 23, 2010, 10:25:41 am »

He wasn't; Armok is fundamentally good natured. Hungry liked posting pictures of clubbed seals and such.
This.

Hungly was an insane ****ing idiot. I'm just a harmless pathetic thing.

He DID behave somewhat like an evil twin of me thou, dunno what was up about that.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20