Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Succession Game Draft  (Read 6761 times)

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile
Re: Succession Game Draft
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2010, 07:56:09 pm »

So we have 5 years to reach hell or we are fucked. It would take me 2 years to prepare for it, and 2 years to recover if anything.
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

Lafiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2010, 08:03:39 pm »

I'm totally new to DF, I just know the basics :P

Which is why I'm taking the last year to see how far we've come and admire the masters technique.
You could take the year before me if you so wish.
Well said. I'll take year 14, then.

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2010, 08:07:23 pm »

FUCK YEAH!
Let's magma the hell outta those hellspawn, Sign me up I can take whatever they can throw.
The hardest part will probably be finding enough red crystal.

What spot do you want?

SECOND, please.

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2010, 08:09:19 pm »

Well I think ClaidhemhMor should take year one. Or someone with a good method on how we are going to talk about what we did this year.

Also: I call the Dwarf that will be mining.
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

madk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • pineapplemachine
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2010, 08:22:16 pm »

I call year 5!

ClaidheamhMor16

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2010, 08:32:44 pm »

I've updated the main post some to fill the names in.
As for who'll take spot one we should choose the best story teller and/or writer amoung us.

It'll give the others behind him a chance to work off something for a yearly log.

Remember please take atleast two low-rez pics once we get started for the year log.

ALSO: For now we must wait and possibly get all of our friends who play DF interested in joining this succession game, because until the spots are full we won't begin. And it waits on LordSlowpoke to get the world_gen file to me.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 08:34:15 pm by ClaidheamhMor16 »

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2010, 08:34:36 pm »

I will be taking 10+ Pic's

What do you call low res? I usually play my game at my Desktop Res:1680X1050. It helps if I can get a good estimation
Story of my life.

ClaidheamhMor16

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2010, 08:42:08 pm »

...I don't care anymore. Take as many and as beautiful as you want >:D

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2010, 08:46:04 pm »

Ok...
Story of my life.

ClaidheamhMor16

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2010, 08:51:21 pm »

Ok...

Nice sig btw, thanks for helping out mate. I hope we can get enough people slotted.

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2010, 08:58:55 pm »

Ok...

Nice sig btw, thanks for helping out mate. I hope we can get enough people slotted.
I say we need someone to do year one, maybe once we post how the first year went then that would get people going. If no one calls it in an Hour, I call year one.
Story of my life.

ClaidheamhMor16

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2010, 09:02:52 pm »

Ok...

I say we need someone to do year one, maybe once we post how the first year went then that would get people going. If no one calls it in an Hour, I call year one.

Alright that'll let me start my own world_gen file to get your save running.

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2010, 09:08:33 pm »

Ok...

Also, I might make a Video of it instead of wasting my time taking pictures. Or do you just want me to take Pic's?

EDIT: Where are we going to put this stuff anyway?  On this page, some other page, the wiki?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 09:13:52 pm by Meanmelter »
Story of my life.

ClaidheamhMor16

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2010, 09:16:22 pm »

Ok...

Also, I might make a Video of it instead of wasting my time taking pictures. Or do you just want me to take Pic's?

EDIT: Where are we going to put this stuff anyway?  On this page, some other page, the wiki?

..We could make a wiki page for whatever the fort's named. With the years as "Chapters"
And you could include a youtube vid if you wanted to visually show your first turn.

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2010, 09:24:27 pm »

Ok...

..We could make a wiki page for whatever the fort's named. With the years as "Chapters"
And you could include a youtube vid if you wanted to visually show your first turn.
Maybe I will make a Forum page on the Discussion thread and one on the Wiki. Depending how happy I feel. (Being in a Succession game will probably make me do them...)
Story of my life.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5