Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 29

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia - Game over!  (Read 41669 times)

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia - Day 3 lives again!
« Reply #345 on: July 05, 2010, 06:50:21 pm »

Wait a minute did you just change your avatar?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Finehunting post in a little bit.

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: July 05, 2010, 07:56:52 pm »

I'd like to use my Bah! post to give two thumbs up to Janus's new avatar.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: July 06, 2010, 03:52:12 am »

So... Werewolves killed ToonyMan. MrPerson was stake-ed by ToonyMan. Someone or something resurrected Leafsnail.

Hmm.

* RedWarrior0
    * NUKE9.13
    * Toaster - Devil
    * Org - Demon
    * ToonyMan - Human Vampire Hunter
    * Jokerman-EXE
    * Lonewolf I - Werewolf Thief
    * Rysith
    * Mr.Person - Human Dreamwalker
    * JanusTwoFace
    * Solifuge
    * Ottofar - Human Townsperson
    * Leafsnail - Raised Warlock

Of which probably two werewolves.

I want to know who rezzed leafsnail before voting, or even revealing my suspicions. We reach the point where screwing up could mean loss.
Long Live United Forenia!

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #348 on: July 06, 2010, 11:06:59 am »

Wait a minute did you just change your avatar?

Um... Yes?  Is that a bad thing?

Your definition and mine of 'a little bit' are somewhat different.

I want to know who rezzed leafsnail before voting, or even revealing my suspicions. We reach the point where screwing up could mean loss.

Meh, I doubt anyone would be crazy enough to false claim it anyways, but it was worth a try.

I'm a Priest.  I'm guessing that Priests may get different powers, I'm not sure.  Mine was a Miracle which brings a player back from the dead.  One use only, I'm afraid but so it goes. 

So now we have Leafsnail back although I'm afraid that may have been less useful than I'd hoped as he's MIA until Friday...  (I seem to recall doing the same thing in another game :-\)
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: July 06, 2010, 02:10:35 pm »

Leafsnail is back; it's a Christmas Miracle! ...unless he came back with a hankering for brains, of course.

Anywho, through a process of logical deduction, NUKE9.13 it is. There are only 3 suspects remaining, and you are one of them. What say you?

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: July 06, 2010, 04:02:58 pm »

Meh, I doubt anyone would be crazy enough to false claim it anyways, but it was worth a try.

I'm a Priest.  I'm guessing that Priests may get different powers, I'm not sure.  Mine was a Miracle which brings a player back from the dead.  One use only, I'm afraid but so it goes. 

So now we have Leafsnail back although I'm afraid that may have been less useful than I'd hoped as he's MIA until Friday...  (I seem to recall doing the same thing in another game :-\)
Fair enough.

Leafsnail is back; it's a Christmas Miracle! ...unless he came back with a hankering for brains, of course.

Anywho, through a process of logical deduction, NUKE9.13 it is. There are only 3 suspects remaining, and you are one of them. What say you?
I say... firstly, how do you count 3? Excluding yourself, Janus, and Leafsnail leaves four people: Me, redwarrior, jokerman, and rysith. Unless I've missed something...
Secondly, I saved ToonyMan, and led the lynch on Lonewolf. It would be a convulted gambit that involves saving a townie and lynching a teammate (not that this is impossible; just unlikely)

Moving on.

FACT: Jokerman did not leave his house last night. Also, his house holds little valuables. (Gasp- NUKE9.13 is a thief!)

I say: we lynch rysith. He may have an excuse for lurking, but he is still hurting town, regardless of his alignment; see how he cannot respond to new information.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: July 06, 2010, 04:07:34 pm »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
Rysith: NUKE9.13
NUKE9.13: Solifuge
RedWarrior0: JanusTwoFace

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Thursday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #352 on: July 06, 2010, 07:07:58 pm »

Jokerman-EXE and Rysith, at least let us know you're alive, yes?

Meph's flavor text makes me paranoid as hell, but so far as I've seen Leafsnail is your ordinary everyday Warlock again.

How do you get 3?  And what process of logical deduction?  It's a little lot late for RVS.

FACT: Jokerman did not leave his house last night. Also, his house holds little valuables. (Gasp- NUKE9.13 is a thief!)

I'm guessing that there's a standard 3-person scum team (and that Devil and Demon were both 3rd party roles), which means that Jokerman-EXE is not cleared just yet.  But at least he didn't do anything interesting last night.  Unless you're lying, of course.

I say: we lynch rysith. He may have an excuse for lurking, but he is still hurting town, regardless of his alignment; see how he cannot respond to new information.

Why Rysith over RedWarrior0?  They're both posting without much content, but at least Rysith had some content and has a bit of an excuse.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: July 07, 2010, 02:17:51 am »

Sorry, crazy weekend.

I was gonna say Solifuge, because you were gone most of D1 and only appeared D2 to throw a vote on a sinking bandwagon. This latest post is slightly redeeming, but I find you suspicious.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: July 07, 2010, 06:53:31 am »

Sorry, crazy weekend.

I was gonna say Solifuge, because you were gone most of D1 and only appeared D2 to throw a vote on a sinking bandwagon. This latest post is slightly redeeming, but I find you suspicious.

1) How is my last post redeeming whatsoever? As I see it it's pretty baseless and asks a leap of faith. However, there ARE only 3 remaining suspects, for rizzle. I'd motion for a Mass Claim, since we're at a stage when the info has maximum usefulness, before people take their info to their graves.

2) Leafsnail, if you're a Warlock, does that allow you to speak to the dead? If so, can you convey any messages from them? If so, quickly relate it; don't fabricate it.

3) Janus, this is no RVS. It should soon be apparent.

I'm about 75% sure who the scum is right now... but indeed, Mass Claim.

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: July 07, 2010, 08:46:16 am »

I'm alive, but have been distracted by site-critical issues at work. I think they will all be resolved as of today.

We reach the point where screwing up could mean loss.

Assuming that Leafsnail isn't a zombie (which a priest-resurrection seems unlikely to cause), we're at 2/7, which still gives us a bit of time to screw up in (one more mislynch before lilo).

I'd be up for a mass claim as well.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: July 07, 2010, 09:49:06 am »

Well, I've already claimed, as has JTF and (through a roundabout way) leafsnail. And if solifuge is speaking the truth, and has information that clears someone, that makes things very easy.
So, go right ahead, MC.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: July 07, 2010, 12:55:26 pm »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
Rysith: NUKE9.13
NUKE9.13: Solifuge
RedWarrior0: JanusTwoFace
Solifuge: Jokerman-EXE
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #358 on: July 07, 2010, 07:56:04 pm »

3) Janus, this is no RVS. It should soon be apparent.

I'm about 75% sure who the scum is right now... but indeed, Mass Claim.

Now would be good for soon.  We're not getting any younger after all.  And I agree with the Mass Claim, especially if you have something of particular value.

I'd be up for a mass claim as well.

I really wish you had during that post.  If you don't show up again before the day ends, we'll be without your information.

Well, I've already claimed, as has JTF and (through a roundabout way) leafsnail. And if solifuge is speaking the truth, and has information that clears someone, that makes things very easy.
So, go right ahead, MC.

We're still missing your Night 1 action.  Did you think that we wouldn't notice that?

It looks like we're going for a mass claim, so please do so.  Preferably with enough time before the end of the day to actually make something of it. RedWarrior0, Jokerman-EXE, Rysith, and Solifuge.

RedWarrior0

You do realize that you did it again, don't you?

That post was 48 hours ago.  You've posted 20 times on other topics (including 2 topics in the Mafia subforum), but have yet to return to this game.  Why are you even playing?

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: July 07, 2010, 09:26:52 pm »

Alright, so I need everyone to Mass Claim today. I'm afraid I can't say anything until the rest of you have claimed.

1) Claim your role, and information about it (even if you already have). Leaf, if you bring info from during your Death, please share it.
2) Claim any targets you have had up until this point.
3) Do you believe that Werewolves are Cult-style Scum that can induct others, or are a vanilla Scumteam?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 29