Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia - Game over!  (Read 41787 times)

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia - Day 1 brings mystery
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2010, 09:16:57 pm »

More like they're both scumbuckets and he's afraid of a turbowagon on scumbuddy Org.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2010, 09:24:03 pm »

More like they're both scumbuckets and he's afraid of a turbowagon on scumbuddy Org.
Way to Deflect.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2010, 09:40:41 pm »

Now how the flying fuck is that deflecting?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2010, 09:41:44 pm »

I mean WIFOM.
Then Misdirect.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2010, 09:51:29 pm »

I mean WIFOM.
Then Misdirect.

Stop using words that you don't understand. It makes you look really fucking stupid.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2010, 09:53:51 pm »

I mean WIFOM.
Then Misdirect.

Stop using words that you don't understand. It makes you look really fucking stupid.
no you.
Meh. Maybe I messed up on what I mean.

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2010, 11:23:03 pm »

Toonyman - Third vote on a bandwagon is a risky proposition, even in fun.  Do you believe a policy lynch on Org is a wise strategy?

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2010, 11:35:19 pm »

JanusTwoFace, you are waaaaaaay overreacting. I'm totally with Criptfeind on this one.

P.S. I don't lurk in games that are challenging or genuinely interesting. I'm also hard to keep interested, unless there's a unique scenario. Not worried about this one though.

What am I overreacting to?

Almost half of the players in the game have been known to lurk.  Lurking is one of the easiest ways to give the game to the scum.

That being said, we're barely in the game and Org already has three votes.  I'm rarely opposed to lynching Org, but three votes that quickly is suspicious.  I'd say especially so for ToonyMan as the third vote.  ToonyMan, do you really think that Org is scum?  If not, what do we gain by lynching him now as opposed to actually scum hunting?

Why are you so worried about Org?

Eh?  Org can die for all I care, it would be more useful than he generally is.  But pulling three votes that quickly makes me think that at least one scum is trying to get in an easy lynch.  Same the other way when the votes turned to Leafsnail.

That being said, we're barely in the game and Org already has three votes.  I'm rarely opposed to lynching Org, but three votes that quickly is suspicious.  I'd say especially so for ToonyMan as the third vote.  ToonyMan, do you really think that Org is scum?  If not, what do we gain by lynching him now as opposed to actually scum hunting?

Why are you so worried about Org?
Cuz He is Cult.

Really?  If I were Cult this early, that would make me a Cult Leader.  Why in the world would I draw attention to myself if I were a Cult Leader?

I mean WIFOM.
Then Misdirect.

no you.
Meh. Maybe I messed up on what I mean.

So explain it in plain English.  Preferably without the Mafia-ese.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2010, 12:19:52 am »

Toonyman - Third vote on a bandwagon is a risky proposition, even in fun.  Do you believe a policy lynch on Org is a wise strategy?
Second vote on a bandwagon is a risky proposition, even for fun.  Do you believe a policy lynch on ToonyMan is a wise strategy?
Eh, ToonyMan vote Org until Toony can find real scum (or maybe even Org again) and doesn't afraid of anything.

Janus you're posting too much than normal, remember me in Paranormal I was totally scum in that game.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2010, 12:37:49 am »

Really?  If I were Cult this early, that would make me a Cult Leader.  Why in the world would I draw attention to myself if I were a Cult Leader?

This defense is both self-fulfilling and self-defeating, JanusTwoFace. Come on, dude.

Toony, you're also very scumtacular. I have an eye on you.

Who still hasn't posted, anyway?
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2010, 12:51:39 am »

That's incredibly passive Jokerman.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2010, 04:11:28 am »

Yes, ToonyMan, Janus is overtyping. Why did you just leave your attack hanging in the air like that?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2010, 08:46:03 am »

Cult doesn't start with a cultist?
Hmm.

You guys really are bad. I mean, so very few of you still don't understand.
Policy Lynches aren't good. On Org especially.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2010, 10:02:24 am »

*fondly remembers reaction to Org after Pand's BYOR*

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2010, 10:03:18 am »

Second vote on a bandwagon is a risky proposition, even for fun.  Do you believe a policy lynch on ToonyMan is a wise strategy?
Eh, ToonyMan vote Org until Toony can find real scum (or maybe even Org again) and doesn't afraid of anything.

Janus you're posting too much than normal, remember me in Paranormal I was totally scum in that game.

I'm on break.  I actually have time to post. At the very least if/when I die, you'll actually have content to go back and analyze, knowing that I was telling the truth.

Which game are you referring to and why is it important?

This defense is both self-fulfilling and self-defeating, JanusTwoFace. Come on, dude.

Toony, you're also very scumtacular. I have an eye on you.

Who still hasn't posted, anyway?

It's WIFOM, I admit.  But the only evidence we'd have at all that there might be a cult in the game is that Org said so.  Unless he's a Sage, unless/until he claims, I doubt it.

How is ToonyMan being scumtacular?  Saying it is useless, proving it is awesome.  You're not being awesome.

Everyone has posted, albeit some haven't posted much.  Are you too lazy to go through the thread and check?  It's really not that hard.

That being said, Mr.Person, you're active lurking scum.  You've had three posts.  In the first, you have an unclear comment on my comment on Org.  Than you say Org is using words he doesn't understand.  True, but still passive.  Than you agree with ToonyMan and maybe attacking him?  I can't even tell.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29