Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 29

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia - Game over!  (Read 41655 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia - Day 2 "What can kill a Demon?"
« Reply #330 on: July 02, 2010, 07:21:45 pm »

You are afraid of dying.  Stop being so defensive man.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 02, 2010, 07:25:05 pm »

You are afraid of dying.  Stop being so defensive man.

I'm asking you a simple question. Do you consider me scummy? Yes, you do. Ok, why do you consider me scummy?

And for some reason, you keep dodging my question. Answer it, fucking hell.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 02, 2010, 07:40:33 pm »

You do happen to know how to read right?

You are afraid of dying.

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 02, 2010, 08:37:05 pm »

Yay! I made it back before the deadline.  Anyway, NUKE is either scum or deluded town, trying to lynch me on the basis of an example that he took for an opinion.  If he's scum then Toony is scum as well, since NUKE is right in saying that if he were scum he wouldn't save a town Toony.

I suspected NUKE of being scum coming into D2, and I only attacked Toony out of idle curiosity that only turned into outright suspicion when he wouldn't answer.  What you seem to think is OMGUS from me is simply my beginning my interrogation of you after Toony had finally explained himself.  You still haven't indicated that you even understand my question of you, so I'll ask again.  Why are you so quick to claim that I'm 'insisting' on there being werewolves, when I was using werewolves as an example of something that fit the flavor more closely than vampires? (Ghouls, demons, and zombies fit better as well, though the last two are ruled out somewhat by circumstance.  I picked werewolves in particular because I'm fond of them.)

I asked for opinions on the matter because I was tired at the time and didn't want to go down a useless line of interrogation born of sleep deprivation than actual evidence.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 02, 2010, 08:39:32 pm »

I'm scum, then I'm not scum, then I'm scum again.  A little confused Lonewolf?

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 02, 2010, 08:43:35 pm »

No.  You answered my question, and I have no new ones for you yet.  I'm still mulling over your answer.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 02, 2010, 09:19:03 pm »

You do happen to know how to read right?

You are afraid of dying.

You're not understanding me. Back when you originally posted your list of scum picks, why did you think I was scummy?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 02, 2010, 09:31:41 pm »

That's not important to why I'm voting now.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 02, 2010, 09:32:01 pm »

*killing

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 02, 2010, 11:27:42 pm »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
Lonewolf I: NUKE9.13, Solifuge, ToonyMan
NUKE9.13: Lonewolf I
RedWarrior0: JanusTwoFace, Mr.Person
ToonyMan: Rysith, Jokerman-EXE

The debate rages all afternoon, and even as the sun hangs red on the horizon the accusations fly and the votes shift like water. But eventually you can wait no more, and the final tally is announced. Lonewolf I must die.

He struggles mightily as he is dragged up towards the gallows, cursing and spiting. "You'll regret this!" He screams, as ToonyMan puts the rope around his neck.

"Not as much as you will, thief", smirks Toony as he kicks the stool out from the condemned's feet.

He jerks and struggles the life is slowly choked out of him. And as his eyes begin to bulge, a strange thing happens. His body begins to change.

Fur sprouts along his arms and legs, and he begins to shrink into his clothing. His head deforms, his mouth and nose forming a snout while his ears stretch up and back.

Finally, you see that it is not a man that you have hung, but a wolf.

Werewolves stalk the night. You shiver in fear, for they rarely hunt alone.

You can tell, this war is not yet over.

As you are about to disperse, Solifuge asks Toony how he knew Lonewolf I was a thief.

"Oh, I've seen his type a thousand times." shrugged Toony. "Besides, how many honest men wear boots with silenced soles?"

"Ah. Guess I missed that." shrugs Solifuge.

You head off into the fading sun.

Night has fallen. Send in your actions!
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia - Night 2
« Reply #340 on: July 05, 2010, 03:48:34 pm »

The morning dawns clear and cold. Those of you who survived the night gather once again.

Looking around, you see that Mr.Person and ToonyMan are absent. To your surprise, however, Leafsnail stumbles groggily up to you. It seems he is not quite so dead anymore!

Muttering that he'll tell you what he can in a bit, he deflects your questions. Deciding to give the poor man a break for a bit, you head off to discover the fates of the two missing.

ToonyMan's fate is quickly answered. His body lies half-eaten in the road before his house. Inspecting the body you find the accouterments of a Vampire Hunter. Wooden stakes, garlic, holy symbols. It seems he was well prepared for his chosen profession. Pity it did him little good against the werewolves.

At Mr.Person's house you find his body lying in bed, the covers soaked in blood. A single hole in his chest shows how he died. Looking around you find scrolls and books on dreams and astral travel. It seems he was a Dreamwalker. You wonder whose dreams he viewed before he died.

Shrugging, you head back to the town center. Obviously, your work is not yet done.

Day 3 has started. It will go until ~5pm Pacific Thursday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia - Day 3 lives again!
« Reply #341 on: July 05, 2010, 04:08:25 pm »

Was a productive oh great Mr.Person one?  Bah.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #342 on: July 05, 2010, 04:28:01 pm »

Everyone, does anyone want to claim Leafsnail's resurection?

RedWarrior0, you haven't posted in close to a week (despite being active on the forums) and you aren't scum hunting.  I think that you knew that ToonyMan wasn't a Werewolf and were hoping that momentum would get him lynched.  Pity for you it didn't work, so you killed him last night.  Now you should be lynched.

Rysith, I realize that you can't/don't post more than once a day, but you had 36 hours before the end of the day without a post.  Working backwards, your posts:
- July 1: Vote ToonyMan for strange behavior (and not being here to change that vote based on new information)
- June 30: Barely poke Lonewolf I based on flavor, defended infrequent posting
- June 29: Suspicions on me, Mr.Person, NUKE9.13, ToonyMan, and RedWarrior0; multiple scum groups means scumhunting is less of a town tell

If you can't post often, that's fine, but your only scum hunting post IMO was the first day and barely at that.  Less fine.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 05, 2010, 04:35:13 pm »

RedWarrior0, you haven't posted in close to a week (despite being active on the forums) and you aren't scum hunting.
Undeniable, though some of that week was night in-game. And I was halfway through a post when night started.
I think that you knew that ToonyMan wasn't a Werewolf and were hoping that momentum would get him lynched.
I may lurk quite a bit and Toony may have been eaten by a werewolf, but I'm not stupid. Momentum isn't always reliable.
Pity for you it didn't work, so you killed him last night.  Now you should be lynched.
I'll debate that. I didn't kill him las' night and I shouldn't be lynched.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #344 on: July 05, 2010, 04:53:18 pm »

RedWarrior0, you haven't posted in close to a week (despite being active on the forums) and you aren't scum hunting.  I think that you knew that ToonyMan wasn't a Werewolf and were hoping that momentum would get him lynched.  Pity for you it didn't work, so you killed him last night.  Now you should be lynched.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 29