Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Lost Works RTD  (Read 5276 times)

x5am

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Myspace.
Re: Lost Works RTD
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2010, 02:10:22 am »

Get closer towards goblin thats closer and defend himself with his shield crouching.
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2010, 02:59:06 am »

Estella throws a hatchet (1) directly at the uninjured goblin. His attention is completely focused on the liaison and he doesn't even notice the hatchet until it slams into his (6) chest! Blood gushes from the open wound! (5 + 4BDM) It's lodged in his ribcage and rubs against one of his lungs! Blood drips on the ground. On the other side of the caravan, Fubar swings at the goblin closest to him and (2) his sword goes right for it, ( 8 ) and slices the goblin across the (10) gut! The shot (7+4MDM) continues through the goblin, cutting him clean in half! He (3) expires quietly. A short ways from Fubar, Mendal fires his bow at one of the closer goblins! The arrow (3) flies right toward the goblin! It (9) impales his right foot! (6+4BDM) The shot hits just above his ankle and severs the foot clean off! Blood flows freely from the wound! (These rolls are getting ridiculous... changing dice...) The other goblin with the hatchet in his jaw bleeds some more and (1) amazingly pulls the hatchet out of his jaw and gets back on his feet! On the other side of the cart, Wraith tries to sneak over to a bush to the south of the goblin position. (1) With speed and grace, he runs right up behind their position. Their open backs are to him! The goblin warlord makes a move towards the liaison, and attacks! (0) He fumbles his battle axe! (3) It lands on the ground in front of him! The warlord and liaison lock gazes! The liaison says, "I guess I'm going to have to take this ugly bastard myself!" He pulls his sword and gets ready! The other untouched goblin (9) looks lazily at the confrontation some was away, but finds that the bush he's next to is pretty cool looking, and very well drawn! (0)(4)(7)(3) Back on the western flank, the goblin missing his foot tries to cry out, but ends up choking on his spit. The other goblins hardly notice.

Top Down View:

Liaison
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Wraith

Mendal

Fubar

Estella
Hey, look what I did!
Dr. Melon cancels read post: spelling incredibly poor.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2010, 03:04:19 am »

Not wanting to worry about hitting the liason by throwing into a melee i shout
Focus on the warlord, I'll take care of the goblins behind you!

Throw a hatchet at the one that just pulled one of my hatchets from his jaw

Edit: Fixed typos
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 03:09:11 am by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2010, 03:30:59 am »

Throw knife at the nearest goblin.

((this is probably the last turn for tonight wolfchild, We plan on continuing tomorrow though.))

Blafnigem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2010, 03:33:22 am »

Fire an arrow at the northern-most goblin.
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2010, 03:35:56 am »

Yeah, x5am won't be on till tomorrow either. I'm getting pretty tired myself. We're all GMT +8 here, if that helps you Wolf. :)

We'll continue when x5am posts.
Hey, look what I did!
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2010, 07:23:57 pm »

x5am says: "I want to attack the goblin next to me."

ROUND 4!

Estelle (9) throws her hatchet into the bush next to the recovering goblin! He gives her a perplexed look. The liaison stabs his longsword (2) straight towards the goblin warlord, (8 ) stabbing into his (3) right eye! (7+3MDM) His eye goes sailing into a bush! He frowns and (1) attacks! He throws a punch at the liaison (8 ) and misses horribly! Over behind the bush, Wraith (2) stabs at the unsuspecting goblin! Wraith's sword impales the goblin's (1) throat! (2+2MDM) (Heads) Blood spurts from the wound! (9) The goblin crumples to the ground, clutching his throat! Back on the western flank, Fubar (2) throws a dagger right for the closest goblin! It (3) hits the goblin in his (20) head! (6+4BDM) The dagger strikes the dagger pierces the goblin's frontal lobe and (0) slides through to the cerebellum! The goblin dies immediately! To the south a little bit, Mendal (0) fires the bow into his own (9) chest! (1) The arrow bounces off of his armor!

TOP DOWN VIEW:

Liaison

Wraith

Mendal

Fubar

Estella
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 07:40:41 pm by The Anus of Discontent »
Hey, look what I did!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2010, 07:27:01 pm »

SHouting at the liason, Good HIT

I Throw another hatchet at the gobling i hit previously, that is not disabled
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 07:31:47 pm by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2010, 07:27:54 pm »

Throw dagger at northernmost goblin on the east side.

To mendal: Nice shot dumbass.

x5am

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Myspace.
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2010, 07:31:51 pm »

Runs toward the Goblin Warlord and stabs him while defending with a sword.

Blafnigem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2010, 07:32:22 pm »

Fire at the northern-most goblin again.
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2010, 07:34:45 pm »

Nice timing! I'll have the next one up in but a moment!

Estelle (6) barely manages to throw another hatchet at the goblin that's getting ready to attack the liaison! The hatchet (4) strikes the goblin in the (15) left upper leg! (6+4BDM) The leg is severed! Blood shoots from the stump! (0) The goblin passes out and falls to the ground! (9) The goblin has bled to death! Wraith runs up behind the goblin warlord and (4) just manages to swing at the warlord! The shot goes right into his (7) left upper arm! (6+2MDM) The sword shatters the bone in the goblin warlord's arm! The goblin (1) manages to wince off the pain! The liaison (1) stabs the goblin warlord directly in his (20) head! (5+3MDM) The sword smashes the goblin warlord's skull! (5) The goblin warlord is knocked unconscious! Back on the western side, Mendal attempts to fire his bow again! Fubar goads him, and Mendal (4) fires a shot right for the northern most goblin! The arrow (4) slams the goblin in the (1) throat! (4+4BDM) The arrow goes right through the throat! (Tails) The arrow is lodged firmly in the throat! (3) He barely clings to consciousness! Seeing his friend's success, Fubar throws a dagger right for the northernmost goblin! (3) It sails right for the goblin, and (0) hits him squarely in the (11) chest! The dagger (0) goes right into his heart and kills him! The other three goblins to the south (6)(6)(6) (:o) share a worried expression as they feel the earth tremble under them! The ground is torn asunder and a demon crawls forth from the hole! The demon (1) slices with its claws toward the downed goblin! The goblin (3) tries to dodge, but takes it right in the (1) throat! (7+4MDM) It tears the throat out of the goblin's neck! The goblin dies horribly!

TOP DOWN VIEW:

Liaison

Wraith

Mendal

Fubar

Estelle
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 08:21:13 pm by The Anus of Discontent »
Hey, look what I did!
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2010, 08:23:53 pm »

Move to the western side of the caravan to warn teamates of the demon.

Hickory smoked horse buttholes! we have to warn the others!

Blafnigem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2010, 08:27:54 pm »

Fire an arrow at the last goblin to the east and move towards the west around the caravan.

x5am

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Myspace.
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2010, 08:28:20 pm »

Slice the Goblin Warlord with the short sword.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5