Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Lockerz V1: I have 5000 ptz and missed the redemption, damn.  (Read 4094 times)

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

FOR INVITES: PM me or anyone who has a lockerz account for a invite.
You will need to include a email in the PM for the invite.

To make this 1000 times easier use firefox, and this addon:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/161890/

What is Lockerz? Lockerz is an invitation-only worldwide community where members can find entertainment, shopping and a full social network all on one website. Members are rewarded for almost everything they do on the site--whether it's buying a cool new brand, watching a video, playing a game, answering a daily question or even just logging in. At launch, Lockerz will have more than 15 ways for members to earn PTZ.

What types of products can be purchased at Lockerz?
Electronics, designer gear, stylish accessories, sports equipment and more. When the full site launches you'll be able to purchase digital assets such as music, videos, art, and decals.

What can you do with PTZ on Lockerz?
PTZ can be used only on www.Lockerz.com right now for free prizes in PTZ Place, for entering sweepstakes and for charity donations. In addition to these options, after launch PTZ may be used for discounts on items for sale, free shipping and VIP experiences across the globe.

What does “More Soon” mean?
 Lockerz currently restocks on a periodic basis. Prizes are restocked and you can redeem. First come, first served.

Does Lockerz ship internationally?
Yes. Keep in mind that you will be responsible for any incoming taxes or duties into your country if your country does not deem a free prize as a gift. Check out this link to better understand what duties and taxes you might have to pay: http://fedex.com/us/international/irc/profiles/?link=2. If you are in Brazil, we are working to find a distribution partner to help us reduce or even eliminate any tax/duty penalties.

When will I get my shipment (i.e, Redeemed PTZ Place prize, Purchased Order, Z-List t-shirt)?
Please allow two weeks for delivery in the U.S., 14-21 days outside of the U.S.

How many accounts can I have?
 Members are entitled to one account per person. Each person within a household can have their own account.

How will Lockerz make money?
Advertising looks to be a huge source of income for Lockerz. Play launched and every video has an ad beforehand. With ~500,000 active members, they're rolling in the cash. Shop, the 24/7 store has launched now and they're making killer profits from that. With more profit from the company means better redemptions though- we're expecting this May Redemption to be the best stocked yet.

When will Lockerz launch? Shop has officially launched into "beta".
I guess you could consider it the full site now, but personally I'll say it's so when they start rolling out the social updates to the website.

SHOP FAQ: http://www.lockerz.com/faq#faq-shop-tab

« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 11:34:05 am by Saint »
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lockerz V1: I have 5000 ptz and missed the redemption, damn.
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 03:37:27 pm »

No thanks, we already stocked up on Premium Nike Footwear the last time it was offered.
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 03:39:25 pm »

Can we keep this one?
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2010, 03:40:05 pm »

Postan here, I got a invite from saint. PM me or him to get into Lockerz.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2010, 03:57:05 pm »

Unless Saint is a sleeper agent, he's not a bot.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2010, 04:18:19 pm »

Unless Saint is a sleeper agent, he's not a bot.

Holy shit. Best idea ever.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2010, 04:26:12 pm »

Why does every site think that a Z on the end of it's name makes it worth visiting?

I mean really, why "Lockerz" of all things.

Stupid in my opinion, which I have decided to share.
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2010, 04:27:06 pm »

Because "Lockers" makes people on the internet think about how tough their childhood was every day before gym class.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2010, 04:34:58 pm »

Didn't you play with Scannerz in your childhood, or Beybladez?
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2010, 04:43:31 pm »

Didn't you play with Scannerz in your childhood, or Beybladez?
I'm older than that. I grew up in an era without a z on the end of plural words. There weren't any scanners back then. It might be the scanners that are responsible...
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

Nolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2010, 07:11:10 pm »

I suggest a megathread to collect all these useless sites (and individual threads) into one location. Put it in life advice so no one will read it.

I had a Lockerz account a back in November. I also stopped visiting Lockerz back in November. The easiest way to acquire points, "Log in every day and answer this stupid question on our front page," required too much continual effort. I think that's probably the worst thing about most survey sites and the like; I could fill out 5000 credits worth of surveys in one 8 hour sitting, but if you ask me to do it in 10 minute sessions over a month, there's no chance I'll return to the site after day 3.

I guess they probably added new stuff now, though.

fenrif

• Bay Watcher
  • Dare to be stupid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2010, 07:12:48 pm »

Is it actually a legit thing then? From the advertising methods I always assumed it was a scam or something.

Nolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2010, 07:16:36 pm »

Is it actually a legit thing then? From the advertising methods I always assumed it was a scam or something.
Legit? Probably. One of my friends apparently bought something and got it. It's just a waste of time, like most of these sites. The fastest way to get points is to spam the hell out of everyone you know. It's like a pyramid scheme in that sense.

Apparently you get 'PTZ' for watching videos now... or at least leaving the video running and muted while you do something else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2010, 07:24:18 pm »

I have a confession....I am a sleep agent!

* ToonyMan cries.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2010, 07:56:23 pm »

I have a confession....I am a sleep agent!

* ToonyMan cries.

Sleep agent? Oh sh...

* Rilder watches the entire forum fall asleep then falls asleep
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter
Pages: [1] 2 3 4