Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3257 3258 [3259] 3260 3261 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3694094 times)

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

...taking wild guesses and tossing commands at you that are probably for a different distro 15 versions ago and have nothing to do with what's actually wrong.
Shit, he's on to us. Release the hounds.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

sudo ./release-the_hounds.php
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile

Releasing the hounds must have worked, because it magically let me log in this time.  Maybe the people tossing random commands around were on to something?  ???
Through pain, I find wisdom.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Releasing the hounds must have worked, because it magically let me log in this time.  Maybe the people tossing random commands around were on to something?  ???

Sounds like shenanigans in the back end that your admins aren't willing to take responsibility for.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile

Possibly.  Either that or the computers are haunted.  That seems improbable so I'll go with network / admin shenanigans.
Through pain, I find wisdom.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

My Aunt kept interrupting me when revising.

Sure, her kitchen is the only quiet place I can find to revise with a modicum of comfort... but it defeats the purpose if she keeps poking me and asking questions.

Slightly illogical rage, cause to be fair, she has essentially let me have the kitchen to myself every other day this week.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

I am imagining Mat studying at a farmhouse kitchen table, periodically swearing at his books.

I just thought you should know.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

I am imagining Mat studying at a farmhouse kitchen table, periodically swearing at his books.

Much as I may wish it, I am not actually Mat.

However, it was a farmhouse kitchen table, and I was periodically swearing.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Possibly.  Either that or the computers are haunted.  That seems improbable so I'll go with network / admin shenanigans.
Which Linux is it, anyway?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

Much as I may wish it, I am not actually Mat.

However, it was a farmhouse kitchen table, and I was periodically swearing.

In the absence of any idea how you look, I imagine you always wearing a hat, scarf, and coat.

If you ever do post a picture, I'll probably end up thinking Mat looks like you, although your spelling is far better.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile

Is this real? Please don't let it be real.
The police need a new slogan since "Protect & Serve" is a lie due to the fact that a court case determined that police have no obligation to do either.
In light of this new incident, how about: "Shoot minorities, kill puppies, no consequences!"

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
I'm with stupid |
                      v

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
._.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

for a second i thought they were talking about a real baby

police euthanizing babies would be a notch beyond what is currently considered par for the course

but only a notch

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf

I've never seen a jungle Pantheon. I saw a jungle Veigar once, that was fantastic.
Panth was actually pretty popular jungler in the last season. High impact, high damage junglers were the shit back then.

Currently the meta is shifting heavily so a lot of older champs are coming back, but I think a good player would still be good with Pantheon.

Just from what little I know.

I'll be that horrible guy and ask "but how did they find the dog in the first place?" Did the owners loose him, was it stolen from them or did they just carelessly let him run around?"
Regardless, if someone put down a dog out of spite that's not just shitty but also illegal.

Also, I'm not sure how talls is notch but I think he is well-built enough for him to not be a completely neutral measuring unit, LSP.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 04:45:38 pm by Sinistar »
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.
Pages: 1 ... 3257 3258 [3259] 3260 3261 ... 3345