Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3243 3244 [3245] 3246 3247 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3696923 times)

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: THE CALCIUM GATES OPEN Edition
« Reply #48660 on: January 07, 2015, 05:03:49 pm »

What's Rust?
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: THE CALCIUM GATES OPEN Edition
« Reply #48661 on: January 07, 2015, 05:05:02 pm »

It's a game about naked bald men frolicking around in a series of fields, valleys, hills and various other kinds of terrain.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48662 on: January 07, 2015, 05:16:06 pm »

It's a game about naked bald men being murdered for sport and left where they fall by established players in a series of fields, valleys, hills and various other kinds of terrain.

FTFY.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #48663 on: January 07, 2015, 05:16:43 pm »

They also hit everything with rocks. Including, but not limited to, trees, other rocks, local wildlife, and other naked bald men.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #48664 on: January 07, 2015, 05:26:25 pm »

Your mistaken is trying to make a deal with an entity that doesn't exist; nonexistent things cannot uphold their side of the bargain.

Today I am rage because dog shut up will not Jesus Christ quit whining you're not allowed on the goddamn bed because you roll in dead animals and horse manure all day.
You appear to have been coaxed into a snafu.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #48665 on: January 07, 2015, 05:32:22 pm »

This is unacceptable. We had a deal, Nature -- you don't try to kill me, I don't set your forests on fire for heat.
You broke your side of the bargain first :P Well, that and you usually leave forests up for heat. Windbreakers and whatnot.

... also nature doesn't keep to deals. She just lets you think she does to get you to let your guard down, and then wham. Roots in your lower intestine.

E: Ooh, it totally is going to freeze here tonight, too. First time this year! And it's forecast to not get higher than the upper 30s tomorrow. Be back up above freezing the day after, but *shrugs* Frumple will take what frumple can get. At least unless I luck upon the ability to manipulate meteorological phenomena. Then I'll take much, muuuuch more.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 05:35:12 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48666 on: January 07, 2015, 06:01:05 pm »

My mother sometimes ffs

"Hey Graknorke do you know about X?"
"No I don't"
"Tell me!"
"But I don't know about it."
"Can't you find out?"
"No because I would have done/be doing it if I could"
"WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO AWKWARD!?"

Proceed strop that causes a couple of hours of her refusing to speak to anyone.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48667 on: January 07, 2015, 06:16:22 pm »

So apparently buying minecraft twice using the same email address fucks everything up something awful. I can't access realms anymore, and certain anti-cheat protections on servers ban me forever because it thinks I'm using a pirated version. Tech support has been unhelpful because this is the way people try to get free copies of minecraft.
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #48668 on: January 07, 2015, 06:42:36 pm »

So apparently buying minecraft twice using the same email address fucks everything up something awful. I can't access realms anymore, and certain anti-cheat protections on servers ban me forever because it thinks I'm using a pirated version. Tech support has been unhelpful because this is the way people try to get free copies of minecraft.

Can't they confirm that the email has purchased two copies?
The circle is complete.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48669 on: January 07, 2015, 06:44:58 pm »

They can, but they require proof of purchase that I no longer and, near as I can tell, never did possess. I bought my copy really early in development, and the other (for my little brother) like... 2 weeks ago. There doesn't seem to be any help for it but to swap accounts with him, because it works fine and he's not playing MP anyway.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #48670 on: January 07, 2015, 07:24:33 pm »

People who watch reality TV and suddenly think they're an expert on whatever the subject of the show is. Lately my family's really big into some show about airplane crashes and they're impressing all their friends by acting like they're avionics engineers.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48671 on: January 07, 2015, 07:34:35 pm »

People who watch reality TV and suddenly think they're an expert on whatever the subject of the show is. Lately my family's really big into some show about airplane crashes and they're impressing all their friends by acting like they're avionics engineers.
While my mother, who is an actual avionics engineer, pretty much never talks about it.

I think it's more that people like to show off things that they learn. When I finished my first semester of organic chemistry I acted like a smartass about drug formulas for a few days before it got old.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #48672 on: January 07, 2015, 07:43:12 pm »

I just act like that all the time.
The circle is complete.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48673 on: January 07, 2015, 08:01:57 pm »

I act like a smartass most of the time. I embrace that part of me because it's not going away so shit why not.

Also "thought experiments" are generally not actually that interesting. On the level of "babby's first existential crisis" or so. So I can see why people would want to deal with that.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #48674 on: January 07, 2015, 08:03:19 pm »

Babby's first existential crisis made me depressed for the first time in my life.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...
Pages: 1 ... 3243 3244 [3245] 3246 3247 ... 3345