Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3237 3238 [3239] 3240 3241 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3697500 times)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: THE CALCIUM GATES OPEN Edition
« Reply #48570 on: January 05, 2015, 09:30:36 pm »

The California gates open.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: THE CALCIUM GATES OPEN Edition
« Reply #48571 on: January 05, 2015, 09:32:03 pm »

That... that sounds entirely too much like an oblique reference to goatse, or something of that nature.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #48572 on: January 05, 2015, 10:09:52 pm »

Definitely a euphemism.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48573 on: January 05, 2015, 10:12:27 pm »

It's always horrible when you click on a link and it leads to a gif of someone opening the Calfornian Gates.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #48575 on: January 05, 2015, 11:28:30 pm »

That company needs to have a scandal so we can call it Californiagategate.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #48576 on: January 06, 2015, 11:11:29 am »

That company needs to have a scandal so we can call it Californiagategate.
I wouldn't call it a scandal.

We're just trying to have a discussion about the integrity of journalism in California.

Are you a skeleton or something?

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48577 on: January 06, 2015, 01:47:49 pm »

Much rage to go around. Customer camped out in front of my store, which I'm never a fan of for safety reasons. Got pissed at me because I wouldn't open early. When I did open, he threw a phone on my counter, and said, "You need to buy this from me." A) No I don't, you dick, and B) I haven't taken in any cash yet, so also no. Couldn't buy it even if I wanted to. So he gets all pissy about how he needs the money now, and I rebuff him again, telling him to come back later. One of my coworkers can deal with that asshole, I'm liable to wreck him at this point.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #48578 on: January 06, 2015, 03:43:26 pm »

That sounds like something that happens more often at pawnshops...
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48579 on: January 06, 2015, 03:44:07 pm »

Probably a verizon or AT&T store. Doesn't sound like an apple place.

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
« Reply #48580 on: January 06, 2015, 03:44:43 pm »

"Islamisation"

I hate this word.

It's a gorram buzzword, that's what it is.

But it's comments under news articles discussing it that really piss me off because surely the right answer to the perceived barbarism and hatefulness is to be exactly the same amount of barbaric and hateful than "the others" just because you, unlike "the others", is right, right?

That is all.

ffs

But hey, at least I don't deal with people like MZ has to. Kudos to you, man, I'd probably punch the twat.
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48581 on: January 06, 2015, 03:51:53 pm »

Woke up hours earlier than planned, cannot get back to sleep. Ugh.

@Sinistar: I haven't really heard the term 'Islamisation' thrown around, what exactly does it mean? If it's referring to things such as how more and more restaurants are sourcing halal ingredients to try and appeal to religious groups, I can understand how it's a valid concern.   
(Apologies if this post is completely incoherent, I'm half asleep and cannot into the sentences.)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #48582 on: January 06, 2015, 04:20:57 pm »

Goddammit.
They updated iTube, and now it's complete and utter shit.
I liked that app, y'know? I used it for music.
And now I regret deleting the older version.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48583 on: January 06, 2015, 04:31:46 pm »

Ugh, I hate it when things I use regularly suddenly decide they need to become completely useless in the next version.
*sympathy*
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
« Reply #48584 on: January 06, 2015, 05:08:44 pm »

@Sinistar: I haven't really heard the term 'Islamisation' thrown around, what exactly does it mean? If it's referring to things such as how more and more restaurants are sourcing halal ingredients to try and appeal to religious groups, I can understand how it's a valid concern.   
(Apologies if this post is completely incoherent, I'm half asleep and cannot into the sentences.)
See, that's exactly it!

Certain kind of people throw this word around like it's a gorram know-all-catch-all term that makes the user appear smart. Under this term however, just about ANYTHING that can be used to fuel anti-Islam hatespeach. So as you might imagine it usually boils down to "OMG Muslims are coming to veil your women, rape your daughters, install Sharia law and construct mosque in every neighborhood AND THIS IS COMPLETELY RATIONAL THING AND WE ARE COMPLETELY CALM AND RATIONALLY DISCUSSING THIS STOP OPPRESSING US YOU DAMN LIBERAL".

This is not to say Islam is without it's problems and is a thing we should ignore, but being passive-aggressive jerk is NOT have you solve it's problems.

Also, it's a term I think is more popular here in Europe so if you are from any other part of the world it's understandable you aren't really familiar with it.
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.
Pages: 1 ... 3237 3238 [3239] 3240 3241 ... 3345