Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3220 3221 [3222] 3223 3224 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3700281 times)

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: SSB (Super Serious Business) Edt.
« Reply #48315 on: December 30, 2014, 01:25:31 am »

So fed up with Blender not working the way I expect when I try to do anything even slightly complex.
For a minute I thought you were talking about Grindr and I wondered why you were trying to use a hookup site for gay men as an image editing program.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: SSB (Super Serious Business) Edt.
« Reply #48316 on: December 30, 2014, 01:42:26 am »

Oh boy. My mom seems to think that my new phone is hers. Or at least, she's acting like it.

She's choosing my ringtone/text indicator and choosing my phone settings. Why?
Time to put a lock on it.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #48317 on: December 30, 2014, 01:43:39 am »

Yeah, activate the parental controls.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #48318 on: December 30, 2014, 02:47:36 am »

The roof of my mouth is all hacked up. This is irritating.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #48319 on: December 30, 2014, 02:49:06 am »

So fed up with Blender not working the way I expect when I try to do anything even slightly complex.
For a minute I thought you were talking about Grindr and I wondered why you were trying to use a hookup site for gay men as an image editing program.
I'm sure there's a very specific type of image you could obtain using that site.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #48320 on: December 30, 2014, 03:06:56 am »

Very specific. Pretty much the only image you can find on that site is shirtless white guys taking selfies in front of mirrors. I know this because my gay friends try to show off the guys they meet on there and I always go, "I feel like I've seen him before... No, wait, he's slightly different, he has a bigger beard.

Really, I feel like it's just a site for bears to meet other bears.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #48321 on: December 30, 2014, 04:44:48 am »

Welcome to Blender.

I have some idea of how to use it, after hours on end trying to make it serve me.

It's alright enough for dumb little things, but I'm really starting to get sick of it. I only used it because it was the best thing I found under "Free modelling program" and once I got used to it I couldn't make myself learn anything else. Now that Autodesk has free three-year licenses for students (probably not renewable but whatever), I think I'll move on to Max or Maya.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #48322 on: December 30, 2014, 05:02:08 am »

Welcome to Blender.

I have some idea of how to use it, after hours on end trying to make it serve me.

It's alright enough for dumb little things, but I'm really starting to get sick of it. I only used it because it was the best thing.

FTFY. :P

Blender is ludicrously powerful (or so I'm told), but a royal pain in the butt to use. I did know a guy who could use it properly, though, and he could do things like set up an interactive fluid simulation... in a few minutes. On someone else's PC.

Maya is probably better, if nothing else because the interface can't be worse than Blender's. DF has a better interface than Blender, in my opinion.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #48323 on: December 30, 2014, 05:04:39 am »

DF has a better interface than Blender, in my opinion.

Now now now, let's not go overboard.
The circle is complete.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #48324 on: December 30, 2014, 05:12:46 am »

Have you seen Blender's interface? At least DF only has to display two dimensions at a time. Also, in DF everything is at least reasonably intuitively named. I mostly learned how to play by getting the very basics from tutorials and then guessing the function of various things from the name.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #48325 on: December 30, 2014, 05:14:30 am »

Yeah, I'll have to agree with Arx. Blender's interface is the worst clusterfuck of widgets I've ever seen.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #48326 on: December 30, 2014, 05:32:31 am »

It doesn't look that bad to me. It's like a combination of Photoshop CS6 and sound editing software. (Admittedly the screenshot I was looking at was kind of blurry.)
The circle is complete.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #48327 on: December 30, 2014, 05:39:06 am »

You can't see all the tabs. And the hell that navigation can become. And the occasional inexplicabel refusal to do what you told it to becasue you were working from the wrong tab - which looks exactly like the right tab except for a single line of text which is half cut off.

Blender is well worth learning, but... yeesh.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #48328 on: December 30, 2014, 05:56:10 am »

It must be customisable. Surely there's a way to make the interface less obtuse, right?
The circle is complete.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #48329 on: December 30, 2014, 01:29:39 pm »

DF has a better interface than Blender, in my opinion.

Now now now, let's not go overboard.
But...

DF has a really nice interface?  ???
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...
Pages: 1 ... 3220 3221 [3222] 3223 3224 ... 3345