Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3203 3204 [3205] 3206 3207 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3701288 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Steam-ing Pile of Edition
« Reply #48060 on: December 25, 2014, 11:02:39 am »

Fucking paypal appears to have eaten $50 (nearly making it on par with Steam), refuses to send a fucking text to my fucking cell phone (why the fuck do I even need a fucking phone?!), and is generally being a complete and total cock.

But hey, atleast I have a fucking pomegranate. Something to throw at the screen while cursing paypal.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #48061 on: December 25, 2014, 11:25:12 am »

I was referring to Xmas.

The X as a symbol and shortening of Christ goes back all the way through Christianity's existence to the times his followers had to write in codes to avoid persecution. The X represents both the cross and the Greek letter Chi, which is the first letter in the original Greek word for Christ: Χριστός. Iirc the current way of using the symbol in "X-mas" goes back to the 16th or 17th century.

I understand you might already know this and it might be completely irrelevant to why you don't like it's use, but I thought I'd take a chance on what is bothering you about it.
Love, scriver~

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #48062 on: December 25, 2014, 11:42:11 am »

People think I'm male all the time. It's a little frustrating...
Well I have a serious case of Avatar == user's actual appearance, so I haven't made that mistake :P
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #48063 on: December 25, 2014, 11:43:09 am »

Well I have a serious case of Avatar == user's actual appearance, so I haven't made that mistake :P
Aye.  Also your profile says female >.<
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48064 on: December 25, 2014, 11:53:03 am »

ratfuck asshole all i want to do is send people money and check out my options

paypal wants the everloving fuck out of my dox and spread it to the world at large

western union is squeezing my wallet harder than gaben's arse during winter sales

bitcoin is a fucking lie, not a currency

and the above conclude what i am aware of in the means of "anonymous" money transfer

fuck this shit nobody's getting my money thanks for nothing you shitlords

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48065 on: December 25, 2014, 12:44:29 pm »

* Descan's bank has transfers. o-o
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #48066 on: December 25, 2014, 12:55:04 pm »

This is why Allee and I use pseudo-self-portraits as avatars. At least, it's why I do. It might be why Allee does.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #48067 on: December 25, 2014, 12:59:08 pm »

I'm stuck in a tourist trap with no option but to pretend I like it, and the hotel room lacks a corkscrew so I'm going to be unable to open the booze I brought until I get an opportunity to sneak out. Fuckin' vacations.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #48068 on: December 25, 2014, 01:03:22 pm »

This is why Allee and I use pseudo-self-portraits as avatars. At least, it's why I do. It might be why Allee does.

Mine is what I wish I would be. Unfortunately, from all the genes my ancestors had I inherited not the ones which cause beard and moustache to grow.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #48069 on: December 25, 2014, 03:37:25 pm »

I got Mirrors Edge, but broken glass makes the game unplayable if a single window gets broken. The game lags trying to figure out how it will all fall...

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #48070 on: December 25, 2014, 03:48:11 pm »

I got Mirrors Edge, but broken glass makes the game unplayable if a single window gets broken. The game lags trying to figure out how it will all fall...

You can disable that in the settings, try disabling PhysX or turning them down IIRC. And I presume you're in the mission where That Guy gets killed? Because it was not much of a problem for me afterwards.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #48071 on: December 25, 2014, 03:49:40 pm »

Mine is what I wish I would be. Unfortunately, from all the genes my ancestors had I inherited not the ones which cause beard and moustache to grow.
My avatars are either how I look when I'm home or how I hope to look when I'm old. :P
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #48072 on: December 25, 2014, 03:58:56 pm »

My avatar is a work photo.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #48073 on: December 25, 2014, 04:13:12 pm »

You can disable that in the settings, try disabling PhysX or turning them down IIRC. And I presume you're in the mission where That Guy gets killed? Because it was not much of a problem for me afterwards.
Oh yeah, the PhysX disabled glass entirely. But I can play now. :D
I was on the very first mission after the tutorial...

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #48074 on: December 25, 2014, 04:14:21 pm »

Oh yeah, the PhysX disabled glass entirely. But I can play now. :D
I was on the very first mission after the tutorial...

Yeah, that was the one. I suspect it was intended as a showcase, hence the absurd amount of breakable glass.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 3203 3204 [3205] 3206 3207 ... 3345