Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3190 3191 [3192] 3193 3194 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3691351 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Higher Rage-u-maction Edition
« Reply #47865 on: December 21, 2014, 11:59:15 pm »

Oh, fuck me.
Now I realise I apparently had an appointment with my (un)employment provider earlier today, which I was expected to go to for some reason. Now unless I can get down on my knees and grovel sufficiently well they'll probably cut off my payment, which means I have $50 left to survive and do the fun things I wanted to do this week.

And my friend got all bitchy at me when I said I didn't want to go to that family Christmas party.
What else has made me rage today... fuck it, I don't know, everything? I don't want to kill myself but being dead sure would be a helluva lot easier to deal with. Unless I actually did end up in some sort of hell afterwards. That would be just my luck.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Higher Rage-u-maction Edition
« Reply #47866 on: December 22, 2014, 12:02:15 am »

It's probably related to the issues with Steam over the past couple days, people have had trouble even logging on.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47867 on: December 22, 2014, 12:39:14 am »

I haven't been having too many issues with Steam, other than logging in on my laptop for the first time in several months and having to install updates (which very nearly crashed my good old craptop).
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #47868 on: December 22, 2014, 01:41:54 am »

Oh, fuck me.
Now I realise I apparently had an appointment with my (un)employment provider earlier today, which I was expected to go to for some reason. Now unless I can get down on my knees and grovel sufficiently well they'll probably cut off my payment, which means I have $50 left to survive and do the fun things I wanted to do this week.

And my friend got all bitchy at me when I said I didn't want to go to that family Christmas party.
What else has made me rage today... fuck it, I don't know, everything? I don't want to kill myself but being dead sure would be a helluva lot easier to deal with. Unless I actually did end up in some sort of hell afterwards. That would be just my luck.
Sorry man :(
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #47869 on: December 22, 2014, 01:46:23 am »

It's probably related to the issues with Steam over the past couple days, people have had trouble even logging on.

I can't complain too much.  I've been a daily user of Steam from the launch of the platform, and this is the most bothersome trouble I've ever had with it.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47870 on: December 22, 2014, 01:53:00 am »

Sorry man :(

It's alright, the only person to blame for this stuff is me. :P
One day I'll get my shit together and all these problems will seem unbelievably petty. One day. One day.
Hopefully.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #47871 on: December 22, 2014, 03:02:57 am »

I can't complain too much.  I've been a daily user of Steam from the launch of the platform, and this is the most bothersome trouble I've ever had with it.

Oh no, I didn't mean to sound peeved or anything. Statistically speaking Steam has something like 99.somethingabsurd% uptime on their end.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47872 on: December 22, 2014, 06:48:01 am »

The most bothersome trouble I had with it is that they didn't bother to port Max Payne 1 & 2 to modern PCs. I could probably get them on GOG, but then I have to spend money on them again...

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47873 on: December 22, 2014, 07:07:44 am »

My biggest issue with steam was the older Commando games didn't work, they were hyper accelerated and you couldn't save. They've appeared to fix that though.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #47874 on: December 22, 2014, 09:35:27 am »

My biggest issue with Steam is that I own a gazillion games on it and I never know what to play.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #47875 on: December 22, 2014, 09:37:00 am »

My main problem with Steam is the issue it has with stealing my money.

I mean, one second I look at it and nothing bought, then the next...*Poof* money gone, and Portal 2 just sitting there staring at me.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Steam-ing Pile of Edition
« Reply #47876 on: December 22, 2014, 07:37:56 pm »

People that think passing in the left lane at 5mph over the speed limit on the interstate is acceptable. Just don't even fucking bother trying, let everyone else who doesn't have their head up their ass by first, then proceed to be a slow nuisance. Also people that can't maintain a constant speed to save their fucking lives. When you're drifting between 70 and 80 on a flat piece of road, maybe you should either get cruise control, or drive like you fucking mean it.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47877 on: December 22, 2014, 08:30:56 pm »

My main problem with Steam is the issue it has with stealing my money.

I mean, one second I look at it and nothing bought, then the next...*Poof* money gone, and Portal 2 just sitting there staring at me.
That's why I just win all of my games in giveaways, mang.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #47878 on: December 22, 2014, 08:52:10 pm »

Bwahahahahahaha.

I'm not a slave to boiled water, unlike you people. >:D
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #47879 on: December 22, 2014, 08:59:01 pm »

... you lie. Steam is one of the cornerstones of power generation, and for that you are as shackled as any.

Also tea.

And noodles.

And all that other wonderful stuff you make by boiling water.

Boiled water is very versatile.

So thbbt.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 3190 3191 [3192] 3193 3194 ... 3345