Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3187 3188 [3189] 3190 3191 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3692263 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Higher Rage-u-maction Edition
« Reply #47820 on: December 19, 2014, 08:06:57 am »

Worked 7 hours before my lunch break today, because I had no backup, which I was not informed that I'd be doing. Yup, I was alone during the busiest time of year in retail because my boss didn't want to do it. He's about to get fucking rekt.

Punch 'is fukken head in!
Or, well, think it over first and decide whether that would be worth it.
Then, either punch his fukken head in, or don't. It's up to you! The power of life and death is in your hands! :D
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Higher Rage-u-maction Edition
« Reply #47821 on: December 19, 2014, 09:57:41 am »

I told my mother about my work schedule, and she immediately suggested(with a certain amount of imperiousity) that I quit my job and work for Home Depot. One, there's no guarantee they'd hire me, two, I want to stay away from retail and construction in particular, and three, I almost had a job at Home Depot that I had to be let go from on the first day because of my mother suddenly taking back promises she made.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #47822 on: December 19, 2014, 09:59:45 am »

Quote from: Steam
Early 2013, my metal gear was Rising. Now its rock Solid. Doctor says its permanent and going to cause Phantom Pain in the future.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47823 on: December 19, 2014, 10:06:33 am »

Quote from: Steam
Early 2013, my metal gear was Rising. Now its rock Solid. Doctor says its permanent and going to cause Phantom Pain in the future.

OOCFQ material!

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #47824 on: December 19, 2014, 10:08:55 am »

My fucking post missed its target. Now the right to OOC has been stolen from me.

This made me rage today.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47825 on: December 19, 2014, 10:10:07 am »

My fucking post missed its target. Now the right to OOC has been stolen from me.

This made me rage today.

Sorry, lol. I did quote you though, so theres that.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #47826 on: December 19, 2014, 10:13:20 am »

Yeah, I'm not mad at you, just at my horrible aim. :P

No worries.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47827 on: December 19, 2014, 10:21:22 am »

Worked 7 hours before my lunch break today, because I had no backup, which I was not informed that I'd be doing. Yup, I was alone during the busiest time of year in retail because my boss didn't want to do it. He's about to get fucking rekt.

Punch 'is fukken head in!
Or, well, think it over first and decide whether that would be worth it.
Then, either punch his fukken head in, or don't. It's up to you! The power of life and death is in your hands! :D

Well, I'd rather not get arrested, you know? Bad enough I'm likely going to be declared 50% at fault even though there's NO WAY I WAS!
I plan to draw up some nice diagrams to send to the insurance person.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47828 on: December 19, 2014, 10:31:30 am »

Or I can bust my ass to find a new job and fly middle fingers as I walk out the door.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47829 on: December 19, 2014, 10:48:25 am »

For some reason, I thought IronTomatoes response was in response to my post. Now I feel foolish...

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47830 on: December 19, 2014, 02:31:03 pm »

Arrrrrrgh
Alarm clock didn't go off this morning, causing me to sleep in until after 10:00.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47831 on: December 19, 2014, 06:25:14 pm »

Work made me rage again. My boss left me alone because we had a "lull" (there were only a couple customers in the store,) to go shopping at walmart for his kid, while he was on the clock.

I put in more applications elsewhere today.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #47832 on: December 20, 2014, 01:19:36 am »

My cat decided that while I was busy flying around on the computer, in order to deal with the other cat in my room (since they're not apparently a fan of them; Like Garfield with Nermal), he crapped on my pillow on my bed, and attempted to pass the blame on the other cat; after cleaning up after them enough times, I can tell who was responsible, and this wasn't the first time they did this. Such spiteful behavior. I know their elder died, but that is no way to honor them post-mortem. If he were alive, and witnessed that, despite how old they'd be, they'd kick their ass for that (been witness to plenty of incidents where the elder kicked his ass for foul play).

Based on what I've been witness to, the other cat has been much nicer since the elder died (must've been like a mentor), and trying to play nice, and my cat wanted nothing to do with it; growling and hissing and being an overall brat. I wouldn't expect them to have stooped so low, but they did. I don't care how cold it is out, that's a week out of my house, minimal feeding.

Had my other full-black cat (ironically a lucky cat) not disappeared since early-year, they'd have prevented most-all problems between the cats. They were an awesome cat for that. They were like a peacekeeper. But ever since they disappeared, and the elder cat died, it's been chaos dealing with those two. An intrusively affectionate glutton and a spiteful cat with an inferiority complex who loves the limelight.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 01:40:03 am by Itnetlolor »

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47833 on: December 20, 2014, 07:45:20 am »

-CATS-

Had my other full-black cat (ironically a lucky cat) not disappeared since early-year, they'd have prevented most-all problems between the cats. They were an awesome cat for that. They were like a peacekeeper. But ever since they disappeared, and the elder cat died, it's been chaos dealing with those two. An intrusively affectionate glutton and a spiteful cat with an inferiority complex who loves the limelight.
This is like an animu

Well, except for the whole crapping on the pillow thing.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #47834 on: December 20, 2014, 09:25:09 am »

I have returned from my five-week absence to find myself fired from a couple of D&D games due to circumstances beyond my control.

Dammit. >:(
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.
Pages: 1 ... 3187 3188 [3189] 3190 3191 ... 3345