Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3125 3126 [3127] 3128 3129 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3701332 times)

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: MOBA me? I MOBA you! Edition
« Reply #46890 on: November 26, 2014, 09:17:38 am »

We have Maple Syrup and Snow up here! Well, and Stephen Harper unfortunately. But he'll be gone in less than a year now (I hope, because I swear to god if he get's re-elected I'm getting my hands on peoples personal voting information, and bashing every single conservative voter over the head).
Might be a bit more chilly than what you're used to though...

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #46891 on: November 26, 2014, 09:35:07 am »

Australia is good, compared to a lot of other places. And yep, the world is pretty screwed up. I try to do my bit to make it better and then not think about everything else. :-\
Tony Abbott.

Nope, Australia's not good until that twatwaffle leaves.

You may also not want to deal with all the venomous wildlife there.
What if the Australian faunas are Mother Nature's way of attempting an assassination on Tony Abbott?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #46892 on: November 26, 2014, 10:15:10 am »

If mother nature wanted abbott dead, there'd be a gigantic spiked root up 'is bum and out 'is brain pan. Australia's fauna is just her way of giving a playful hello.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46893 on: November 26, 2014, 11:03:32 am »

If mother nature wanted abbott dead, there'd be a gigantic spiked root up 'is bum and out 'is brain pan. Australia's fauna is just her way of giving a playful hello.

Or perhaps more subtly with some sort of deadly bacteria or virus.

Inb4 Bay12 is on Australias version of the Homeland Security's list.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #46894 on: November 26, 2014, 12:07:15 pm »

We're already on that list. We're on ALL the lists.

My rages today: my boots which I just bought a week or so ago are falling apart already. All the buttons (for wrapping the laces around) are popping out, the laces are fraying. I'm pissed, but I can't get a refund of that $70 because we lost the receipt. Fuck.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #46895 on: November 26, 2014, 12:24:35 pm »

I hear Canada's wildernesses are so nice that when people make a movie about the American wild west they have to trek up to Canada to get good enough scenery for shooting. True?

Actually I hear very little that's bad about Canada. Any Canadians have the dirt on the real skinny on the fabled land of the north?
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46896 on: November 26, 2014, 12:32:28 pm »

Naw, Mother Natures assassination weapon-of-choice in Australia is drop-bear kamikaze attacks.

Canadian bads: Residence schools we don't acknowledge were genocides, disappearances/murders/rapes of Native women and RCMP either not doing anything about it or actually being indicated to having done them, the Oil Sands, Harper, backdoor trade deals with China that bend over backward and fuck the environment for no real gain, environmental degradation. Some other stuff too but they're the big ones.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46897 on: November 26, 2014, 12:34:09 pm »

What I am Raging about...
The fact that I can't post things on the internet cause I know nothing good will come about it. BUT really want to fucking say it cause I know its right and has a clear cut point...

This came about after accidently reading the comment section of a youtube vid which had the guy make ONE MENTION about something and nearly every comment had a post about it followed by 100 replies and shit. The Comment this guy made on the video was about how he used to eat somewhere but stopped after that company started putting hate on the homosexual community. Reason the company did was cause apparently it was Christen run...

The point I would have loved to have made there was that if you flip the perspectives you could easily see a Christen making the same damn comment about a company run by homosexuals and so forth, heck even if you used the "good old" Black/White stuff as well it would still come up the same...

Let me off this planet, I have had enough...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46898 on: November 26, 2014, 12:39:38 pm »

I hear Canada's wildernesses are so nice that when people make a movie about the American wild west they have to trek up to Canada to get good enough scenery for shooting. True?

Actually I hear very little that's bad about Canada. Any Canadians have the dirt on the real skinny on the fabled land of the north?

Well, I may be biased, but the Canadian Shield has some gorgeous scenery. Being out in the woods around here feels like being at home. I haven't travelled too much outside of Eastern Ontario/Western Quebec though, so I can't really compare it to other places. Our winters can be cold, but our summers are quite hot, reaching the 30s easily, and here they're humid as hell as well.
For those in the snowless lands, snow has it's pros and cons. It can be great, but if you think people are terrible drivers wait until you see them driving in the first heavy snowfall of the year... (at it's worse, I've had a snowstorm turn my hour drive in to work in to about 4-5 hours... I no longer commute for an hour just for that reason).

Naw, Mother Natures assassination weapon-of-choice in Australia is drop-bear kamikaze attacks.

Canadian bads: Residence schools we don't acknowledge were genocides, disappearances/murders/rapes of Native women and RCMP either not doing anything about it or actually being indicated to having done them, the Oil Sands, Harper, backdoor trade deals with China that bend over backward and fuck the environment for no real gain, environmental degradation. Some other stuff too but they're the big ones.

Honestly, half that list falls under Harper... so much rage there. I wonder if I'd get kicked out of the parliament buildings for booing him during question period (aka, when all the politicians yell at each other like school children. You can actually go see this as a member of the public).
Also, didn't we finally recognize residential schools and how they were terrible terrible things?

What I am Raging about...
The fact that I can't post things on the internet cause I know nothing good will come about it. BUT really want to fucking say it cause I know its right and has a clear cut point...

This came about after accidently reading the comment section of a youtube vid which had the guy make ONE MENTION about something and nearly every comment had a post about it followed by 100 replies and shit. The Comment this guy made on the video was about how he used to eat somewhere but stopped after that company started putting hate on the homosexual community. Reason the company did was cause apparently it was Christen run...

The point I would have loved to have made there was that if you flip the perspectives you could easily see a Christen making the same damn comment about a company run by homosexuals and so forth, heck even if you used the "good old" Black/White stuff as well it would still come up the same...

Let me off this planet, I have had enough...

And this is why I've turned off comments on youtube...

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46899 on: November 26, 2014, 12:41:03 pm »

That sounds false to me. If you want to make a movie about the American wild west, just go to Arizona.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46900 on: November 26, 2014, 12:44:07 pm »

That sounds false to me. If you want to make a movie about the American wild west, just go to Arizona.
They do, however, substitute Vancouver for just about any large american city. Also, did you know there's a legit rain-forest just outside of Vancouver? BC is on my list of places to visit.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46901 on: November 26, 2014, 12:57:12 pm »

I would love to live in Vancouver if "one bedroom small house" wasn't in the million+ costs.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #46902 on: November 26, 2014, 01:12:52 pm »

It is false. There's an enormous amount of perfectly viable, available wilderness in the continental United States as well. Ghost towns in the southwest make great movie sets :P
Also, as I had understood, the forests in and around Olympia National Park, Washington, are a legitimate rainforest as well (dunno if you would want to call it the same forest as extends north into Canada.)
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46903 on: November 26, 2014, 02:11:50 pm »

It is false. There's an enormous amount of perfectly viable, available wilderness in the continental United States as well. Ghost towns in the southwest make great movie sets :P
Also, as I had understood, the forests in and around Olympia National Park, Washington, are a legitimate rainforest as well (dunno if you would want to call it the same forest as extends north into Canada.)

Of course, all movies set in any desert or alien world are filmed in southern California.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #46904 on: November 26, 2014, 03:00:20 pm »

Choked on a capsule and now my throat is scratched up. Combine that with my mouth being burned and everything tastes slightly of blood and rage. And tears.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.
Pages: 1 ... 3125 3126 [3127] 3128 3129 ... 3345