Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3122 3123 [3124] 3125 3126 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3700909 times)

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: MOBA me? I MOBA you! Edition
« Reply #46845 on: November 24, 2014, 07:18:06 pm »

Yeah, I write programs for this kind of thing.

Also, 2160 castes uses up a gigabyte. 7500 weapons might be more.

Soon adventure mode will use more memory than Mount and Blade life.

Fixed that for you.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #46846 on: November 24, 2014, 07:20:00 pm »

Did you get another job? I remember you being happy at your new job, at least compared with the old one (fedex?).

I guess that didn't last long :/

It didn't
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #46847 on: November 24, 2014, 08:36:35 pm »

Having no internet sucks.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #46848 on: November 24, 2014, 10:25:04 pm »

Pro tip, if you're trying to get over a crush, don't go and creep at look at their Twitter profile. Especially if you know all it will do is say stupid trash and kill your braincells and piss you off.

In other news, have I mentioned how tsundere I am today?
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46849 on: November 24, 2014, 10:37:06 pm »

Did you get another job? I remember you being happy at your new job, at least compared with the old one (fedex?).

I guess that didn't last long :/

It didn't

[hug]

People with really, really shitty work conditions unite...
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46850 on: November 24, 2014, 11:00:19 pm »

Had to clean dog-waste. In the rain. With that asshole yelling at me.

Apparently I shouldn't complain about it because he "fuckin' did it before, for fuck's sakes". He also bitched about the bag in the garbage bin. "Fuckin' didn't put the fuckin' bag over the fuckin' lid properly, you fuckin' lazy fucker".
"Well, if you don't like the way I do it, do it yourself." Also, elbows to the throat are extremely effective.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #46851 on: November 25, 2014, 12:11:32 am »

That affection can be a powerful motivator- can you use it to better yourself in the meantime?

My psychological complexes and angsty emotions aside, your situation sounds waaaay worse. Sounds like a drama. Good luck with that.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #46852 on: November 25, 2014, 12:58:07 am »

Pro tip, if you're trying to get over a crush, don't go and creep at look at their Twitter profile. Especially if you know all it will do is say stupid trash and kill your braincells and piss you off.

I'm in a position where I'm completely in the wrong to have a crush on the person I do (she loves another man) and I have to quash away my ineptly-placed feelings to help her with her problems and her relationships and everything else between the wonderful evenings we spend together.

She's also my best friend. To tell her would be to ruin everything- our friendship, our closeness, my objectivity in helping her with her relationship, so mute I must be. She is my favorite poison, but the agony is exquisite.

It's probably obvious to her friends despite my efforts, but she's blind to it so far. I fear the day she catches wind of it. If I could put my feelings away, I'd do it in a heartbeat- she's worth that as a friend, but sometimes there's no command over matters of the heart.

I've no cure for your aching heart, and it probably doesn't help you to plead camaraderie with my own problems, but hang in there. That affection can be a powerful motivator- can you use it to better yourself in the meantime?
Huh, I know that situation; I'm pretty much in the same one myself. Only real solution is to either tough it out until the dopamine fades away or get your system to target someone else. Neither are easy though.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46853 on: November 25, 2014, 01:33:09 am »

Also, if you're trying to get over an ex, definitely don't go over your older ex's Tumblr and see how much prettier they are now and how happy they are with their new girlfriend and goddamnit why are there tears in my eyes

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #46854 on: November 25, 2014, 01:46:18 am »

I will never understand masochistic social media creeping

I've done it before, too. No idea why. I find it pretty easy to avoid it nowadays, and I'm a lot better off for it.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46855 on: November 25, 2014, 02:22:05 am »

I think the best way of saying it is 'If you want to get over a crush, don't go anywhere near their social media.
The Fapmaster is wise beyond his years.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46856 on: November 25, 2014, 09:04:33 am »

Had to clean dog-waste. In the rain. With that asshole yelling at me.

Apparently I shouldn't complain about it because he "fuckin' did it before, for fuck's sakes". He also bitched about the bag in the garbage bin. "Fuckin' didn't put the fuckin' bag over the fuckin' lid properly, you fuckin' lazy fucker".
"Well, if you don't like the way I do it, do it yourself." Also, elbows to the throat are extremely effective.

Aren't you supposed to be getting away from that asshole? Also, why clean dog crap in the rain? The rain takes care of it.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Super fuckin' eloquent Edition
« Reply #46857 on: November 25, 2014, 12:17:21 pm »

re: my previous rant on everyone trying to get me to join something,

I never Facebook, it's just not worth my time, but I do have a stupid page set up that someone convinced me to do. I got some messages on there, so I wanted to respond. Site says I've never signed in on this device: bullshit, I did it from this computer a couple months ago. As a security verification they want my driver's license number ... or to upload a scan of my driver's license. Seriously? Facebook can shove a rusty knife up it's ass sideways before I'm going to send that information to anyone online.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46858 on: November 25, 2014, 12:32:38 pm »

Aren't you supposed to be getting away from that asshole? Also, why clean dog crap in the rain? The rain takes care of it.

Two more weeks, and no, rain won't take care of it. It just makes it much harder to pick up. To put it into an analogy, it's like scraping yogurt out of hair with an ill-suited shovel.

Had to wait over an hour for the bus today. Hopefully it will be less busy at the new house, which is closer to the route's starting point than where I am currently. But I was supposed to meet with my partners to rehearse our presentation. I don't understand their want to do it so early in the morning, since we have until friday, and have more than enough time throughout the week to do it at a better time.

I was late, and they were sending me a lot of angry text messages. When I got to school, they told me in person that they will be giving me zero on the peer-reviews. I have done a shit-ton on this assignment and every suggestion I have gets shot down without a second thought, and yet I'm the one who has "done nothing"!?

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Super fuckin' eloquent Edition
« Reply #46859 on: November 25, 2014, 12:37:18 pm »

re: my previous rant on everyone trying to get me to join something,

I never Facebook, it's just not worth my time, but I do have a stupid page set up that someone convinced me to do. I got some messages on there, so I wanted to respond. Site says I've never signed in on this device: bullshit, I did it from this computer a couple months ago. As a security verification they want my driver's license number ... or to upload a scan of my driver's license. Seriously? Facebook can shove a rusty knife up it's ass sideways before I'm going to send that information to anyone online.

I remember when Funcom tried to get me to send them a scan of my driver's license so I could re-authenticate my Secret World account. I told them to go to hell, and they eventually reupped my account anyways. No idea why anyone thinks people will give them that kind of information. FB doesn't surprise me though. The only thing that surprises me is that they don't ask for your SSN# to complete the data matrix on you.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 ... 3122 3123 [3124] 3125 3126 ... 3345