Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3109 3110 [3111] 3112 3113 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3699895 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Super fuckin' eloquent Edition
« Reply #46650 on: November 20, 2014, 08:17:20 pm »

Now I'm reminded of Worm and the heroes in that called Assault and Battery.
I'm sad I've finished that now.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Super fuckin' eloquent Edition
« Reply #46651 on: November 20, 2014, 08:35:25 pm »

In most places where they're defined as separate crimes, assault is basically "attempted battery" - if I swing my fist at you and miss, I'm guilty of assault but not battery. Battery is when someone actually gets hurt, basically.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46652 on: November 20, 2014, 09:10:09 pm »

Yeah, that little piece has always turned my head. They define what is colloquially known as assault as "battery" :P

"Tried to assault me" would basically mean "they tried to try to hit me!"
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46653 on: November 20, 2014, 10:24:38 pm »

Yep. This was on a video about a guy who saved an owl that his cat brought home.

E:
Spoiler: part 2 (click to show/hide)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46654 on: November 21, 2014, 12:26:20 am »

Yeah, that little piece has always turned my head. They define what is colloquially known as assault as "battery" :P

"Tried to assault me" would basically mean "they tried to try to hit me!"
Or, "He said he was going to hit me!"

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #46655 on: November 21, 2014, 12:30:39 am »

Got barely any sleep last night.
Was being shuffled around in a car until sunset.
Am babysitting my dog right now, he refuses to go to sleep 'cause he smells our abominable cats.
>.<
i'm fucking beat, let me sleeeeep
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #46656 on: November 21, 2014, 02:12:33 am »

Yep. This was on a video about a guy who saved an owl that his cat brought home.

E:
Sad to see that that guy never experienced working compassion :/ (it actually works. It doesn't attract the news though)
Futility isn't good company.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #46657 on: November 21, 2014, 02:19:46 am »

Most of us would react by saying something to the effect of "eh, it's a youtube comment, what do you expect?" and carry on with whatever we were doing previously.
I know we keep going on about it, but Tiruin - the way you look at the world is really quite remarkable. I'm going to have to give you a cup of tea and some cake some day.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #46658 on: November 21, 2014, 02:36:28 am »

Tiruin isn't even living in the same world at this point. She violently exploded from pure optimism and love and is now in Heaven. God just didn't have the heart to tell her. Explains the bad connection, too; it ain't easy to find an ISP for the afterlife. :P
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #46659 on: November 21, 2014, 02:37:59 am »

You'd think that a place that is literally in the clouds would have better connection to the Cloud.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #46660 on: November 21, 2014, 02:38:28 am »

Tiruin isn't even living in the same world at this point. She violently exploded from pure optimism and love and is now in Heaven. God just didn't have the heart to tell her. Explains the bad connection, too; it ain't easy to find an ISP for the afterlife. :P
whaaa xD
Nah guys, I'm not that good :P (thank my upbringing and/or culture o_o)
I just do my best to adhere to personal principles.

Sort of a rage: Argh. Video editing ;_; I should've saved.
...And/or found a better video editing program to download -_-
Any help from the more tech-oriented personnel?

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
« Reply #46661 on: November 21, 2014, 02:52:07 am »

I'm sometimes afraid Tiruin's unchecked optimism will one day cause some bad people to exploit her kindness.

Seeing her rage sometimes in this thread put's my heart at easy, strange enough. Proves she CAN get pissed at people/things.

I mean, take me for example.

E:
I would try my best NOT to rage about such things. But at the very least I would at least facepalm and sigh loudly.
Tiruin? She finds it sad that "guy never experienced working compassion".

Dear Armok, Tiruin. How do you manage to be so damn kind?! Stop this madness!
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #46662 on: November 21, 2014, 03:37:17 am »

what the hell

Brother got beat up by someone else (A) in his grade at school around 6 separate times, so he tells my mother and the teachers. The teachers don't do anything, and A told B to bring my brother, then beat him up in a secluded place with no witnesses, telling him that this is because he snitched on the violence to adults.

And STILL NOTHING HAPPENS. THE FUCK?

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46663 on: November 21, 2014, 03:44:34 am »

tiruin is plenty worrying yes

but i assume she's smart enough to not fall into something abusive so

also skyru you can give your brother a warm welcome to the school system - where not doing fucking anything about the students social situation is a sacred law

get the guy a knife and teach him how to use it is my advice

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #46664 on: November 21, 2014, 03:52:40 am »

what the hell

Brother got beat up by someone else (A) in his grade at school around 6 separate times, so he tells my mother and the teachers. The teachers don't do anything, and A told B to bring my brother, then beat him up in a secluded place with no witnesses, telling him that this is because he snitched on the violence to adults.

And STILL NOTHING HAPPENS. THE FUCK?
Where the hell does your brother go to school D:
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule
Pages: 1 ... 3109 3110 [3111] 3112 3113 ... 3345