Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3104 3105 [3106] 3107 3108 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3700390 times)

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Shirtlords Edition
« Reply #46575 on: November 19, 2014, 03:48:53 pm »

But everyone reacts that way to Nick Cage movies

It's how I react to The Room, generally. And other good-but-bad media.
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46576 on: November 19, 2014, 04:01:11 pm »

Yeaaaa... But when he does it, it's not funny, it's just annoying. He's not doing it ironically, either.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46577 on: November 19, 2014, 04:04:28 pm »

Yeah, whenever my flatmate is watching something and something happens, he always goes "Ohhh shittt!". Whenever the slightest thing happens. It's annoying, si I feel your pain, AlleeCat. Distract yourself by making an update for 13th age :P
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #46578 on: November 19, 2014, 04:51:46 pm »

Turns out they can't actually fix my window. The interior of the door panel is so gutted, they basically can't get it working like new. It's "fixed" in that it will go up and down, but will inevitably fall of the track, or the guide, or the regulator. "Don't slam your door if the window is down." Fucking great. And a new door panel? $200 - $500.

It's not that I'm mad. I know my car is a beater who has outlived its natural life span and I keep it going with money and automancy. I'd just rather drag my nuts across jagged ice than buy/finance a new car. My car still runs fine, it's just slowly crapifying year by year until it becomes a total embarrassment to drive. And I absolutely don't want to drop $5k on a new piece of shit used car, or $15k plus on a new new new car.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46579 on: November 19, 2014, 04:54:09 pm »

I feel your pain, AlleeCat. Distract yourself by making an update for 13th age :P
I can't until Dwarmin gets back to me about their character sheet. I can't see it for some reason, and that makes it hard to roll initiative when I don't know the initiative bonus. Either it's broken, or I put the wrong link in the OP... >_>

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #46580 on: November 19, 2014, 05:41:01 pm »

Update on annoying idiot housemate: When I left for work he was watching a Nick Cage movie and making some sort of noise in reaction to it literally every 5 seconds. "Ooh!" "Nuh-uh!" "He did not!" "This is an amazing movie." On top of repeating insignificant lines from the movie and explaining every plot point as it's already being explained. I almost feel bad for insulting him now; I think he's got some form of mental retardation.
One of my roommates does this while watching DBZ. It's funny because DBZ literally already has the side characters spouting blurbs of exposition to explain every little bit of the fight. And he's all like "I'm saying what's happening because I worked it out myself and I am smart." It's like he has to put to words what he's watching to help his mind process it or something. Gets annoying. Reminds me of a little kid watching TV shows.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46581 on: November 19, 2014, 05:51:08 pm »

I feel your pain, AlleeCat. Distract yourself by making an update for 13th age :P
I can't until Dwarmin gets back to me about their character sheet. I can't see it for some reason, and that makes it hard to roll initiative when I don't know the initiative bonus. Either it's broken, or I put the wrong link in the OP... >_>

Yeah, it's not loading for me, either. You could... ease over it... for now. Just blag it. I'm sure he'd forgive you...
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46582 on: November 19, 2014, 06:02:12 pm »

Well, then I would also have to roll for stuff and I don't know Kat's stats off the top of my head.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #46583 on: November 19, 2014, 06:07:27 pm »

Update on annoying idiot housemate: When I left for work he was watching a Nick Cage movie and making some sort of noise in reaction to it literally every 5 seconds. "Ooh!" "Nuh-uh!" "He did not!" "This is an amazing movie." On top of repeating insignificant lines from the movie and explaining every plot point as it's already being explained. I almost feel bad for insulting him now; I think he's got some form of mental retardation.
One of my roommates does this while watching DBZ. It's funny because DBZ literally already has the side characters spouting blurbs of exposition to explain every little bit of the fight. And he's all like "I'm saying what's happening because I worked it out myself and I am smart." It's like he has to put to words what he's watching to help his mind process it or something. Gets annoying. Reminds me of a little kid watching TV shows.

My dad does this too. And then he wonders why we don't like watching stuff with him.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #46584 on: November 19, 2014, 06:08:32 pm »

My dad is the same. My mom always completely ignores him when he does this but he'll still do it :P

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #46585 on: November 19, 2014, 06:11:17 pm »

Must be some thinking thing. Or personality quirk. Or something.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #46586 on: November 19, 2014, 06:18:22 pm »

My mom does that when she watches football.

I will never understand how beefy guys in silly outfits carrying a leather pod over a line can send her into such fits of rage and ecstasy.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #46587 on: November 19, 2014, 06:21:49 pm »

... are you kidding? Beefy guys in skin-tight pants molesting each other en masse. There is no difficulty in understanding, here. It's manlust all the way down.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #46588 on: November 19, 2014, 06:23:10 pm »

I honestly can't stand American football. They're wearing body armour, of all things. It's like rugby, but played by a bunch of pansies.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #46589 on: November 19, 2014, 06:28:00 pm »

... are you kidding? Beefy guys in skin-tight pants molesting each other en masse. There is no difficulty in understanding, here. It's manlust all the way down.
it all makes sense now
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.
Pages: 1 ... 3104 3105 [3106] 3107 3108 ... 3345