Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3095 3096 [3097] 3098 3099 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3695204 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Back To Your Regular Rage Edition
« Reply #46440 on: November 17, 2014, 05:52:35 pm »

Its also in general.

Also, Im not the runner of that thread.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 05:57:27 pm by Aseaheru »
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Back To Your Regular Rage Edition
« Reply #46441 on: November 17, 2014, 05:53:22 pm »

If what he's talking about is viewable in his post history, then it's not a conversation for the Rage Thread. That goes for Aseaheru and anyone else that wants to know.

Here's a reminder: if what you're raging about is happening on Bay12, you do not talk about it here. Period.

I thought it was something outside of Bay12. Didn't know it was a forum game on here.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46442 on: November 17, 2014, 06:19:28 pm »

Looks like "God modding: The game"

Seems par for the course for that sorta game really.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #46443 on: November 17, 2014, 06:24:25 pm »

Its also in general.

Also, Im not the runner of that thread.

Regardless, the whole point of the rule is to prevent two people, one of whom has been talking about the other, from coming in here to air out or address their differences. Whether you run the thread or not, whether your rage can also have general application in addition to someone specific at Bay12 setting you off, don't bring it here. If I agree that people can talk about Bay12 drama or members as long as they keep it vague, it's opening the door to a whole lot of shit I don't want to psuedo-moderate, and Toady doesn't want to moderate. So please just don't.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46444 on: November 17, 2014, 06:45:00 pm »

Allrighty then.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #46445 on: November 17, 2014, 08:21:17 pm »

Turns out the stomach problems I was having last week were the prelude to a really nasty flu. And of course it has constant coughing. Damn it, I can deal with weakness, minor pain, shivers and just feeling bad in general, but coughing is something I truly hate, not only for how annoying it is, but for how much it destroys my throat. And I have to present a project tomorrow while barely thinking straight and having a whisper of a voice, joy.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46446 on: November 17, 2014, 08:29:39 pm »

Turns out the stomach problems I was having last week were the prelude to a really nasty flu. And of course it has constant coughing. Damn it, I can deal with weakness, minor pain, shivers and just feeling bad in general, but coughing is something I truly hate, not only for how annoying it is, but for how much it destroys my throat. And I have to present a project tomorrow while barely thinking straight and having a whisper of a voice, joy.

Dry cough is the worst. You have my sympathetic RAEG.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46447 on: November 17, 2014, 09:35:48 pm »

Dry coughs always make my throat bleed and I can't not taste metal until I'm well again and it just fucking HURTS.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #46448 on: November 17, 2014, 09:36:05 pm »

Hnnn... wet coughs at least take much longer before they feel like someone is taking a serrated knife to your throat every time they come out. Both pretty nasty, but yeah, I'd give the advantage to the ones that got gunk coming with them.

They hurt less.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #46449 on: November 17, 2014, 09:38:01 pm »

I like wet coughs better for the sole reason that you have a feeling of accomplishment after you cough the last of the gunk up.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46450 on: November 17, 2014, 10:22:01 pm »

Welp. It happened. Extremely aggressive, axe grinding feminists managed to ruin Philae. I'm just gonna go jump off a cliff now.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #46451 on: November 17, 2014, 10:22:58 pm »

Told my possibly stealing, certainly untrustworthy apartment-mate what I actually think.  It doesn't make me feel better, and we're probably going to be avoiding each other even more hardcore than we were before, but... its been said.  Hopefully she'll stop fucking shit up for us now.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46452 on: November 17, 2014, 10:24:16 pm »

Today blew chunks, and I made less than $30 for all my pains. That might be enough to cover the cost of a replacement pair of pants...
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46453 on: November 17, 2014, 10:41:19 pm »

Ah, the joys of a equal society. Probably close to 15 years of work, all cast aside because of a wardrobe malfunction.

That or poor choice.
Highly Opinionated Fool

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46454 on: November 17, 2014, 10:45:05 pm »

Welp. It happened. Extremely aggressive, axe grinding feminists managed to ruin Philae. I'm just gonna go jump off a cliff now.
Yeah, mentioned it a couple days ago. Kinda stupid, given how a woman that did an awful lot of work on it, published papers and such was completely ignored because fuck that guy and his shirt!
Man, I don't even know what you're talking about and I'm already angry! I know what the Rosetta mission is, but how did those darned "extremely aggressive, axe grinding feminists" manage to ruin it?
Pages: 1 ... 3095 3096 [3097] 3098 3099 ... 3345