Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3093 3094 [3095] 3096 3097 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3695270 times)

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Back To Your Regular Rage Edition
« Reply #46410 on: November 17, 2014, 09:03:25 am »

He had a buttload of bleach dumped outside his room for some reason.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Back To Your Regular Rage Edition
« Reply #46411 on: November 17, 2014, 09:06:23 am »

My stepdad is on another tirade about what he imagines my hygiene to be. Only this time, he decided to dump so much bleach on the floor outside my room that it stained the linoleum white(was deep red). Even with the door closed, I found it hard to breathe. That's going to fucking far, I'm not going to be gassed in my own bedroom.

At least now my stepdad is literally worse than Hitler. Hitler never ordered gas to be used on the Allies, he thought it was too inhumane(note, he did think the Jews weren't human, so...). It might have been used, but never on Hitler's orders.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46412 on: November 17, 2014, 09:08:50 am »

i'm pretty sure people can go to the police over this?

i mean what the fuck sort of intent even

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46413 on: November 17, 2014, 09:13:34 am »

i'm pretty sure people can go to the police over this?

i mean what the fuck sort of intent even

Aren't the police pretty corrupt in his area? Or simply too lazy? From what I've heard anyway.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #46414 on: November 17, 2014, 09:46:32 am »

Nice try LSP.

Dumping bleach at random locations sounds like something you'd do.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46415 on: November 17, 2014, 09:52:23 am »

I finally get it: LSP is Black Hat Guy from XKCD!
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #46416 on: November 17, 2014, 09:58:10 am »

I am 2.2 km away from the Kerbal I have to rescue from orbit. I toggle RCS on and press H to accelerate towards the Kerbal... when I realize it doesn't move. Upon visual inspection of the ship, it seems I forgot to add RCS thruster ports :|
Switch to the Kerbal and use his jetpack. Alternatively, use your main engine, it works too.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46417 on: November 17, 2014, 10:05:54 am »

Ever have something embarrassing and stop doing said thing and suddenly have a relapse and don't want to tell anyone?

That's how I feel right now.

Hate to vague book or whatever.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46418 on: November 17, 2014, 10:09:32 am »

It seems that there's some kind of law which prevent the algorithm to be simultaneously fast and good-performing.

nature why you are so difficult to optimize
._.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46419 on: November 17, 2014, 01:40:41 pm »

Dammit, chest hurt and it was hard to breathe all day. Unconscious breathing didn't seem to be bringing in enough oxygen.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #46420 on: November 17, 2014, 01:57:57 pm »

Dammit, chest hurt and it was hard to breathe all day. Unconscious breathing didn't seem to be bringing in enough oxygen.
So you're now breathing manually?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46421 on: November 17, 2014, 02:20:14 pm »

So you're now breathing manually?
Aaaand the thread went full circle again.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #46422 on: November 17, 2014, 02:20:34 pm »

I had to pump my lungs manually. With my mind.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #46423 on: November 17, 2014, 02:47:36 pm »

Reaper Man, anyone?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #46424 on: November 17, 2014, 02:49:57 pm »

I already try to do everything manually.
Git gud skrub.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 3093 3094 [3095] 3096 3097 ... 3345