Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3091 3092 [3093] 3094 3095 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3694287 times)

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Back To Your Regular Rage Edition
« Reply #46380 on: November 16, 2014, 02:42:27 pm »

I write a language paper. Grammar-type language, no less.

may the gods help you, for oxford will not

It's in an obscure language spoken in four other countries, tops.

oxford got nothing for me

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Back To Your Regular Rage Edition
« Reply #46381 on: November 16, 2014, 02:48:28 pm »

* Objective hands Tawarochir a bowl of Kelloggs' cereal.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46382 on: November 16, 2014, 02:48:40 pm »

I write a language paper. Grammar-type language, no less.

may the gods help you, for oxford will not

It's in an obscure language spoken in four other countries, tops.

oxford got nothing for me

are you sure oxford got nothing zulu for you

* LordSlowpoke wiggles eyewaffles

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #46383 on: November 16, 2014, 02:54:16 pm »

It's Afrikaans, actually. Zulu doen't even make it out of the country, last I checked. Besides, if I was writing a Zulu paper I'd be really glad of the two days to prep.

i maintain that oxford got nothing

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #46384 on: November 16, 2014, 03:01:09 pm »

* Tawarochir declines Objective's offer of sex-prevention.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46385 on: November 16, 2014, 03:02:06 pm »

* Tawarochir declines Objective's offer of sex-prevention.
No.  I'm going to step in here so Nenjin doesn't have to (hopefully).  Cut it out.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46386 on: November 16, 2014, 03:05:48 pm »

If you thought I was going to continue with that, I wasn't. I was responding to the reference with another reference.

Daily RRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE is that it's impossible to find a decent port of the original arcade Pac-Man. There's a Nintendo eShop version of the NES and GBA ports and a website I found that won't work, but none of the original one.

I guess I'll just have to put up with a grey Pinky, then. >:(
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #46387 on: November 16, 2014, 04:17:14 pm »

Is the arcade version the one with the broken end level?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46388 on: November 16, 2014, 05:13:51 pm »

Is the arcade version the one with the broken end level?

Most old arcade games (and early console games) have a kill screen of some kind usually triggered by memory issues. Pac-Mans is a notable example.

Spoiler: TaaDaa (click to show/hide)
This is a blank sig.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46389 on: November 16, 2014, 06:25:02 pm »

Fun fact: All the levels past 20 are the same anyway, so it's just an endurance test past there.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46390 on: November 16, 2014, 06:45:17 pm »

I hate pathing in situations where are potentially multiple valid paths between two point with no easy way to check which one is better.

It makes this algorithm so much more complex than it could have been.
._.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #46391 on: November 16, 2014, 06:54:39 pm »

I hate pathing in situations where are potentially multiple valid paths between two point with no easy way to check which one is better.

The programmer in me is trying to help you but I have no idea what the circumstances are.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #46392 on: November 16, 2014, 07:01:39 pm »

... if there's no easy way to check which is better, I'd imagine they're roughly as good. Just flip coin or something. Better functioning and simple than functioning optimally and chewing up resources with unnecessary code. Good enough is good enough, and 90+% of the time performance is more desirable than perfection.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46393 on: November 16, 2014, 07:57:36 pm »

The programmer in me is trying to help you but I have no idea what the circumstances are.
This.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46394 on: November 17, 2014, 01:32:50 am »

Playing Warframe. In spite of Strict NAT due to shit university IT people not opening ports on demand (:P), manage to get into a PUG and run some missions. One of the others pulls out a Void Key and we go to do some defense. Make it through 14 rounds of a tier I (yeah, yeah, but we're all only mastery [2]) and the connection fucking drops, leaving me with no rewards or progress from it. FFFFFFFF-

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 3091 3092 [3093] 3094 3095 ... 3345