Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2942 2943 [2944] 2945 2946 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3699460 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Because when I'm burning down orphanages...

EDIT: BYOND.

Stop being down.
It was self-defense! The orphanage attacked first!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

EDIT: For the record, the guy was downvoted from 1000 to -800 odd before he deleted his account.
So, what, you post a message someone sends you and then have to delete your account?
Sounds like a flawed system.
It's imgur. I once saw a dude get downvoted to shit because he used a picture of a dude that was shot. He probably didn't even know it was that picture, but MUH IMGUR WITCH HUNTING ABLOOBLOO.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

It turned out that yesterday, on a arma2 life server I play on (because its the least shit one I can get on (YAY MODS NOT WORKING)), the servers deputy director went and took an APC with a 50cal and changed the 50cal to the Gau-8. During a war. Then camped the other sides base with it.

The two horrible things about this is that (A) he got away with it and (B) thats a gun designed to kill TANKS.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

I tried playing Arma2 once.

I'm still recuperating.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile

* IronTomato hops into a Hind

SCRUUUUUUUUUUBS

* IronTomato unloads rocket pods

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Getting sick again.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

* IronTomato hops into a Hind

SCRUUUUUUUUUUBS

* IronTomato unloads rocket pods
Hinds are awesome. Ive seem them take three singer hits and keep going in arma2.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why the hell do I feel like I'm the only person not doing everything half-assed? Especially the one woman who was behind the grill today, she's known folr half-assing everything. For lunch, I asked for pizza, pointing to the pie that was(supposedly, it did not look it) freshly made, and she gives me week-old Sicilian that was both dry and greasy(how??). And she's not the only like that. I eventually got fed up with everyone's stupid crap that I tried to do everything half-ass, but to my disappointment I discovered I am really bad at doing things half-assedly.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

so basically

you quarterassed

you overshot haflass gj m8

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

The most ridiculous thing just happened. It is two parts rage and one part WTF.

I'm not feeling well, so I attempted to take a bath to help me feel a little better. First, I rage at myself for displacing quite a bit more water than I had anticipating, resulting in a minor flood of the bathroom. I get it mostly cleaned up, then sit back in the tub to find...

I, MaximumZero, he of five foot zero inches tall, am too tall and too broad for the bathtub. I just...what?

I tried to wedge myself into the tub for a quick relax, but I don't fit. At all. My shoulders are too broad, and I have to bend my knees to even sit in the damn tub. Who designed this bathroom? The Lollipop Guild? *tableflip*

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Somebody musta used a growth ray on MZ and not have told him.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

#justmanlydwarfthings
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

I just love it when my days off work mean I get home later then the days I actually work.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

But your home doesn't have internet.

THEREFORE HOME IS USELESS STAY WITH US FOREVER
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 2942 2943 [2944] 2945 2946 ... 3345