Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2939 2940 [2941] 2942 2943 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3698909 times)

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
I'm with stupid |
                      v

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

COME AND HAVE A GO
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

* McDonald punches KoSS again.
I'm with stupid |
                      v

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

You... how could you...

* II collapses to the floor and weeps like a little babby!
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Acheivement unlocked: ORANGED

Make II cry.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

You do know that I kicked that sonofabitch out of my family for a reason, right?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: There's YOUTUBERY a foot! Edi
« Reply #44107 on: October 05, 2014, 04:18:49 pm »

Some asshole nearly hit me with their car because they were going at least 50 mph in a parking lot. (The speed limit for parking lots is supposed to be 15, if I remember correctly.)

Also, KIDNEY STOOOOOOOONE
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Some asshole nearly hit me with their car because they were going at least 50 mph in a parking lot. (The speed limit for parking lots is supposed to be 15, if I remember correctly.)

How the heck do you deal with those things? You have to piss them out or something?

I remember there being ultrasound for breaking them up, but if that's the only thing, then fuck me people living before ultrasound was a thing could have had miserable lives.
Yeah, you piss them out. Heard it's very painful.

"Piss off, kidney stone!"
I'm with stupid |
                      v

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile

How the heck do you deal with those things? You have to piss them out or something?

I remember there being ultrasound for breaking them up, but if that's the only thing, then fuck me people living before ultrasound was a thing could have had miserable lives.
You pissed them out, got them out with surgery if pissing them out wasn't a option, or did nothing at all if you couldn't get surgery. They were pretty dangerous before modern medicine, with a 24% chance of death from surgery as late as the 1870's (and presumably for the nastier ones the rate of death was far higher if you didn't get surgery).
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

EDIT: For the record, the guy was downvoted from 1000 to -800 odd before he deleted his account.
So, what, you post a message someone sends you and then have to delete your account?
Sounds like a flawed system.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Yeah, you piss them out. Heard it's very painful.
Ho yez. Worse than a sinus headache (note: These are also known by the colloquial name of "suicide headaches") by my own estimation, and several steps above multiple different types of surgery, as well as wisdom teeth removal. Roughly equivalent to giving birth in terms of pain level, according to my mother. It's not just "very painful", it's one of the absolutely most painful things a human can experience. Incredibly unpleasant -- the time I had one was the only time I have actually been reduced to vomiting and excreting from all other orifices due to sheer pain.

... hopefully MC's either won't be as bad, or he'll have verra' good pain meds.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile

I visited the emergency room with my first kidney stone. They ended up having to give me intravenous anti-nauseates and pain meds because I started throwing up from the abdominal pain. I have never thrown up as ferociously as I did with my kidney stone. Pain started about 5am, and I mostly recovered from my morphine-induced semi-slumber (with frequent trips to the washroom) around 4pm that day mostly free of pain.

I agree with Frumple, it was basically the most painful experience I have ever had. I drink a hell of a lot of water to prevent their return now.
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Octobomb

• Bay Watcher
  • I like pens
    • View Profile

HURK
* Octobomb sicks up again.
You owe me brain bleach for that.
Both of you.
HURK
I saw 5 people with fedoras in my town yesterday.
They're the special biohazard containment agent, out to deal with m'laria.
Sig
Bay12's resident tea drinkers

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

EDIT: For the record, the guy was downvoted from 1000 to -800 odd before he deleted his account.
So, what, you post a message someone sends you and then have to delete your account?
Sounds like a flawed system.
No, the guy that sent the message did.

He made the idiotic decision to send his username with the PM to Ruffcats.
Oh, I see that now.
That's pretty funny. In a "Ha ha look at that idiot no way did they not predict the repercussions of this" way.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 2939 2940 [2941] 2942 2943 ... 3345