Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2937 2938 [2939] 2940 2941 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3698911 times)

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile

-snip-
I can't really offer you any advice, as what I'd do in your place would certainly not improve matters. Nor is there anything I can feasibly offer in the way of help. But I sincerely wish you the best of luck.

* sjm9876 hugs Caroline
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

* Worldmaster27 hugs Caroline and passes over a knife and [Number of siblings + 1] one way plane tickets to the US, as well as [Number of siblings + 1] fake and completely passable passports.

You know what to do.

Silliness aside, I really really hate your parents and I hope they suffer for eternity in whatever hell they believe in for what they're doing to you and your sisters.

As soon as you can and have saved enough money, get out of there and do your best to legally immigrate to America, or at least somewhere less abusive.

* Worldmaster27 hugs Caroline
:(

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

What do you mean, "will be"? He's already acting like everybody else needs his forgiveness.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Seems like Honduras is one of those countries with really terrible child rights, according to Google.

When will people understand that children are not your personal Build A Person?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

What do YOU mean will be? I see no will be anywhere, or anything that can be misconstrued as such. Unless you mean the gaslighting, in which case... I don't think you know what gaslighting is because it's nothing to do with forgiveness.
I did mean the gaslighting, and "I forgive you for making me hit you" is a pretty standard technique, I thought? For making people doubt their own sanity and self-confidence, behaving that way is pretty effective in the long run. Starts to make you afraid that maybe there really is something to forgive, when in fact they're just being raging assholes.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

That's the kind of story that makes me wish I had money for plane tickets.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

Well, it's on the internet.

It will be here forever...

and ever...

and ever...

AND EVER!

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile

* Caroline hugs everyone!
Thankssomuchguys ;-;

Well, I'm calmed down now. Mostly because I spent most of the afternoon playing games and doing pixel art to forget it. I still don't know what to do about it, or if to do anything and just endure it in the long run.

I wanna forget it happened, but I know I shouldn't.

I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm also curious as to your pixel art :o

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile

Ooh, yeah I just caught them in the other thread too :P

I actually quite like the necro-flag. It's not too busy and the color scheme it good. I'm a little jealous - I have to work in (comparatively) larger sizes if I want my art to look any good.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

Ooh, yeah I just caught them in the other thread too :P

I actually quite like the necro-flag. It's not too busy and the color scheme it good. I'm a little jealous - I have to work in (comparatively) larger sizes if I want my art to look any good.
*blushes*
Th-thanks~
* Koss  looms over Caroline.
make me a gun-flag

DOOO ITTTTT
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

make me a gun-flag

DOOO ITTTTT

Oh! Ooooh!
I'd like an invisible flag of a clear dinosaur attacking an unbuilt castle, please!  :P
Take a closer look at this text!

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

make me a gun-flag

DOOO ITTTTT

Oh! Ooooh!
I'd like an invisible flag of a clear dinosaur attacking an unbuilt castle, please!  :P
Can I get one of Hitler, before he was born, commanding zombie Nazis in a world with no zombies, all superimposed on a section of outer space with no planets, stars, or other debris? :P
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

No one wants to make a picture of your soul, Taw.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

I asked for a picture of KosS, silly.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.
Pages: 1 ... 2937 2938 [2939] 2940 2941 ... 3345