Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2936 2937 [2938] 2939 2940 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3698681 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I'm very tempted to hire a moving company next time I move. I have too much shit, which is something I never thought I would say, given that at one point all of my belongings fit into a duffel bag.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

at one point all of my belongings fit into a duffel bag.
I envy you. I have too much shit.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

Indeed. I was lucky, and moved when everything I needed could fit in a Honda civic. I could also have taken less, but parents were pushy with offloading their unused crap on me.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

I had so little stuff the guys I hired to move it kinda looked at me like "For real?"

Really it was just two shitty couches and about 10 boxes of books I couldn't be bothered to find a friend with a truck to move. If money isn't there to save my back, and me from getting all sweaty and exhausted, I don't know what it is there for.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

You lucky fuckers.
Bookshelves are now my nemesis.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Silly xant, books go in boxes, not on bookshelves. Or stacked around boxes or sumthin' when not traveling. Bookshelf too big and unwieldy. Only reasonable option is impromptu book ziggurat or book table.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

Apparently, GNOME doesn't like full screen programs. I tried running FCEUX in full screen. That somehow made it so that every single key on my keyboard cycles through screen resolutions while I'm using GNOME.

There are times when Linux is different from Windows, and there's times when it's utterly baffling.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

at one point all of my belongings fit into a duffel bag.
I envy you. I have too much shit.
Oh, I have too much shit now, but then, I don't live in a truck anymore.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

Wait, didn't he say this?
My dad came into my room, talking softly, hugging and kissing me. "I forgive you. You never have to treat your mom like that. Never treat a woman badly. Ok?"
The fuuuuuuck?
Someone needs a spankin'.
Does he even realize how much he's contradicting himself? Or even a fraction of how much?
Take a closer look at this text!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

These are the kind of stories we are told to call Child Protective Services over...

*checks location*

DANG there are no child protection there.

Sinlessmoon

• Bay Watcher
  • [Trollinging Intensifies]
    • View Profile

Oh jesus, that's really awful. D:

He sounds like an absolutely awful person and I hope you can get out of there soon. :(

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: There's YOUTUBERY a foot! Edi
« Reply #44066 on: October 04, 2014, 02:26:05 pm »

Why is it that people like this seems to be so fucking common?

*Offers hugs ;_;*
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

Spilt water on the Fn and Ctrl kets of my lappy, and now they no longer work. Byebye easy to use windows shortcuts.
This is a blank sig.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile

Wait, didn't he say this?
My dad came into my room, talking softly, hugging and kissing me. "I forgive you. You never have to treat your mom like that. Never treat a woman badly. Ok?"
The fuuuuuuck?
Someone needs a spankin'.
Does he even realize how much he's contradicting himself? Or even a fraction of how much?

It's all a part of a system called the cycle of abuse.

It's super shitty and I'm sorry you have to deal with it Caroline.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Goddamn toilet is clogged. This will make the 3rd call to the plumber in as many months to fix the stupid fucking plumbing issues in this house. Jesus christ, they just ripped apart my whole bathroom to fix, well, the whole goddamn bathroom! And now this! I like my landlord as a friend, but he's a terrible homeowner. Half his house was broken or in the process of breaking and he'd hardly know because he was living in only like three rooms of his house.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 ... 2936 2937 [2938] 2939 2940 ... 3345