Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2913 2914 [2915] 2916 2917 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3694317 times)

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Diagnosis: RAGE Edition
« Reply #43710 on: September 24, 2014, 10:34:44 pm »

Mother of god. Fuck that sorry excuse for a human who has performed the most unspeakable act of violation upon your friend or everyone else in the world. Your friend has my utmost respect.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #43711 on: September 24, 2014, 10:36:55 pm »

Find whoever did it and exact justice on that one :-\
Tiruin confirmed to be Madeline Goodlaw.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43712 on: September 24, 2014, 11:58:56 pm »

This one isn't so much a rage as just a minor nuisance: people keep trying to pair me and a friend of mine up.  She hasn't noticed yet (same as last time, I'm the one who gets targeted by most of the comments and "suggestions"), but it's starting to grate on my nerves.  Any advice on how to deal with these people.

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43713 on: September 25, 2014, 12:08:49 am »

Option 1) Ignore them until they get the hint.

Option 2) Confront said people and say that you don't appreciate their attempts to start something between you two.

Option 3) Engage in retaliatory crack shipping until an escalation of hostilities leads to full out shipping wars. Friendships that aren't in shambles by the end of it will never speak of hooking people up again.
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #43714 on: September 25, 2014, 12:09:09 am »

Tell them to stop, mostly. Just say, y'know, no, it's not like that, and the constant suggestions are beginning to annoy me. Please stop.

Alternately, get a little yippy dog with a penchant for either biting or humping, and every time one of them brings it up, shove the dog in their face. Pavlovian conditioning will set in eventually.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43715 on: September 25, 2014, 12:11:37 am »

Option 3) Engage in retaliatory crack shipping until an escalation of hostilities leads to full out shipping wars. Friendships that aren't in shambles by the end of it will never speak of hooking people up again.
If I weren't so utterly socially incompetent, I probably would do this.  But whatevs.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #43716 on: September 25, 2014, 12:21:30 am »

This one isn't so much a rage as just a minor nuisance: people keep trying to pair me and a friend of mine up.  She hasn't noticed yet (same as last time, I'm the one who gets targeted by most of the comments and "suggestions"), but it's starting to grate on my nerves.  Any advice on how to deal with these people.
Meanwhile, I'm over here with no friends and no one ever trying to pair me up with anyone ever. Could be worse for you.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43717 on: September 25, 2014, 12:22:35 am »

Meanwhile, I'm over here with no friends and no one ever trying to pair me up with anyone ever. Could be worse for you.
*hugs Spehss_

So, Spehss, what's this I hear about you and Tiruin... :P

((Please please please don't kill me Tiru, I'm just making a joke))

But in all seriousness, I'm sure you do have some friends.  It's just sometimes... hard.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 12:24:45 am by 4maskwolf »

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #43718 on: September 25, 2014, 12:24:14 am »

Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43719 on: September 25, 2014, 12:25:38 am »

*Hides in his shell
*Briefly passes a note out telling Spehss to read 4mask's edit above

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #43720 on: September 25, 2014, 12:30:17 am »

Wasn't really a complaint as it was just passively saying you could be putting up with worse stuff. Or a lack of stuff.

And there's I never got shipped or nothing. I immediately respond to any attempts at romance with what's basically that. Not my thing.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #43721 on: September 25, 2014, 01:01:39 am »

It's human nature. I'm also shipped with the only single guy in the country that I'm eligible with, and the fact that he's into me doesn't help.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43722 on: September 25, 2014, 01:02:26 am »

It's human nature. I'm also shipped with the only single guy in the country that I'm eligible with, and the fact that he's into me doesn't help.
You have a strange definition of what a problem is.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #43723 on: September 25, 2014, 01:34:49 am »

Wait, what? Obj not sense make.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #43724 on: September 25, 2014, 02:36:03 am »

I heard through the grapevines that said guy doesn't even consider me the most physically attractive.

Good thing I didn't say yes to that prick.
He's not even that much to look at himself, what a douchebag.

Pages: 1 ... 2913 2914 [2915] 2916 2917 ... 3345