Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2894 2895 [2896] 2897 2898 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3692498 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today:Our "favorite" anniversary Edition
« Reply #43425 on: September 19, 2014, 10:34:47 am »

Where did Ein poof off to, anyway? They always seem to be the one brought up with stuff like that.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today:Our "favorite" anniversary Edition
« Reply #43426 on: September 19, 2014, 10:35:08 am »

I'm pissed at having to work to barely scrape by while some other asshole gets rich on my back. I'm sick and tired of making other people rich only to have them continually screaming "more, more!" I'm sick of constantly being put into situations where I have to capitulate to weaker, softer, dumber people because society says that some jackasses are worth more than me, so I have to waste my life toiling for them or be left homeless.

Fuck you, society. I never wanted any part of you.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #43427 on: September 19, 2014, 10:51:01 am »

It always strikes me as silly when people stop posting for a day, or even a week, and notice no one notices them gone, and go "Oh boo, everyone hates me!"

Even really big folk, like Ein, are *barely* brought up, maybe once or twice a year. :v

Even GlyphGryph isn't mentioned that much anymore. i miss you glyphgryph

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #43428 on: September 19, 2014, 01:16:51 pm »

Where did Ein poof off to, anyway? They always seem to be the one brought up with stuff like that.
I dunno. I miss her tildes :(
It's FEF, not FEOF

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #43429 on: September 19, 2014, 02:14:40 pm »

Fuck you, cyclic redundancy check algorithm. what am i doing wrong whyyyy
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43430 on: September 19, 2014, 02:50:52 pm »

Supervisor tried to get me to stay an extra hour again. Seeing as A) I already have an extra hour on Friday, B) I had to stay an hour without pay yesterday because of the bus not showing up, C) I doubt I'd be staying long enough to be paid a full hour if at all, D) it's Friday and I'm fucking tired and want to go home, and E) you're asking me 10 minutes before I leave, I'm gonna say yeaaahNO.

I dunno. I miss her tildes :(

I know I can't replace  her, but~

~~~~
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #43431 on: September 19, 2014, 02:59:01 pm »

I on't know who this Ein person is, but I can start using more tildes if you like~ :3

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #43432 on: September 19, 2014, 03:09:29 pm »

In B4 Deathworks appears

~~~ hohoho
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #43433 on: September 19, 2014, 03:10:28 pm »

I will ñever use tildes.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #43434 on: September 19, 2014, 04:01:48 pm »

Não uso nunca os tildes. São abominações.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #43435 on: September 19, 2014, 04:06:20 pm »

I don't speak foreign.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #43436 on: September 19, 2014, 04:07:19 pm »

[Insert obligatory Cthulhu fthagn here]
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43437 on: September 19, 2014, 05:00:10 pm »

cjopazefhtagne
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #43438 on: September 19, 2014, 05:50:12 pm »

[Insert obligatory Cthulhu fthagn here]
Hooba dooba doo
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #43439 on: September 19, 2014, 05:54:30 pm »

I know I can't replace  her, but~

~~~~

:( It's not the same. Those are Akura tilde, not ein tildes. Ein tildes started a war once. With casualties.
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 2894 2895 [2896] 2897 2898 ... 3345