Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2883 2884 [2885] 2886 2887 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3689942 times)

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today:Our "favorite" anniversary Edition
« Reply #43260 on: September 15, 2014, 02:02:11 pm »

In a non-breakfast related rage,
"Design an action plan for South African government [sic] in which you outline some methods that can be implemented in order to ensure that the country develops into a first world country."

Shall I solve world hunger while I'm at it? The scope of biology seems to get broader every week.

Go to the nearest bookstore, grab a copy of World War Z, skim through to Redeker Plan, present this as your solution. There is no way this plan can fail.

Step 1: Initiate the zombie apocalypse.

scrdest, you're in... biochem? Biomech? Either way, between you and Descan we can do that, right?

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today:Our "favorite" anniversary Edition
« Reply #43261 on: September 15, 2014, 02:04:31 pm »

Now I want to read that book.

Too bad I'd have to learn French first since I kinda accidentally ordered it in French.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #43262 on: September 15, 2014, 02:46:31 pm »

"Design an action plan for South African government [sic] in which you outline some methods that can be implemented in order to ensure that the country develops into a first world country."
1. Nuke it.
2. Start again.
If it worked for Japan it can work for anyone.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43263 on: September 15, 2014, 02:47:08 pm »

Had to stay an hour late. Of course, they don't ask me until half an hour before I normally leave. It was almost two hours, but only getting paid for one(the other hour would be waiting for the next bus), but luckily what they wanted me to do got done early.

... wouldn't it be more like pregnant people instead of embryos, though?

Possibly more like semen, or fertilised eggs. Pregnant people would be corn on the cob.

'Would you like some semen for breakfast?'
If I had a monstergirl wife, I'd probably be asking her that every morning.

Huh, I wonder what having a monstergirl wife would be like...
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43264 on: September 15, 2014, 02:48:44 pm »

Shall I solve world hunger while I'm at it? The scope of biology seems to get broader every week.
I think this so called 'biology' may actually be a cover for something else, a disguise they hoped would bore most people into not noticing. I mean, in between being expected to know US geography and how to manipulate the economy of developing and potentially more impressionable nations...
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #43265 on: September 15, 2014, 02:49:58 pm »

Go to the nearest bookstore, grab a copy of World War Z, skim through to Redeker Plan, present this as your solution. There is no way this plan can fail.

Step 1: Initiate the zombie apocalypse.

scrdest, you're in... biochem? Biomech? Either way, between you and Descan we can do that, right?

Descan is in biomech engineering, I'm biotech. And funny you should mention that, I'm starting microbiology labs in October.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #43266 on: September 15, 2014, 02:54:13 pm »

1. Nuke it.
2. Start again.
If it worked for Japan it can work for anyone.

You sound positively American.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #43267 on: September 15, 2014, 03:10:01 pm »

FUCKING HUMBLE BUNDLE

WHY DON'T YOU SEND THE EMAIL TO ME

I JUST WANT TO PLAY RECEIVER

GOD

DAMMMIIIIITIIMGETKOG
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #43268 on: September 15, 2014, 03:12:46 pm »

FUCKING HUMBLE BUNDLE

WHY DON'T YOU SEND THE EMAIL TO ME

I JUST WANT TO PLAY RECEIVER

GOD

DAMMMIIIIITIIMGETKOG
Oh, so it's not just me. When the e-mail didn't arrive I just shrugged, because I'm not sure if I'll like it.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #43269 on: September 15, 2014, 03:18:06 pm »

I finally got it. I think they might be having a bunch of network issues or some shit, but it's finally here.

In the words of Toady...

Let us retain our chill composure.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #43270 on: September 15, 2014, 03:19:13 pm »

* Objective blasts everyone with Ice ray
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43271 on: September 16, 2014, 07:33:06 am »

Teacher decided there won't be class today. Sure, not rageworthy, except I now have to loiter around the campus for 2 hours so I can do a test.
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #43272 on: September 16, 2014, 07:35:55 am »

Find a pc and play Age of Empires or whatever old games are installed on it by default?

There's always some student organization doing stuff like that. Maybe.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43273 on: September 16, 2014, 08:07:42 am »

Find a pc and play Age of Empires or whatever old games are installed on it by default?

There's always some student organization doing stuff like that. Maybe.
There are no games installed in university PCs, and attempting to install any, out play online, can result I'm the suspension of one's right to us the PCs.

I think it may be related to the prejudice most people who work in the computer science department seem to have against gaming in general.

EDIT: furthermore, the computer science building has no public computers, because why would it?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 08:11:18 am by Deathsword »

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #43274 on: September 16, 2014, 08:37:51 am »

California sucks right now. It's supposed to hit the 100s today. It's September! Get cold, damn it!
I want to move to Canada.
Pages: 1 ... 2883 2884 [2885] 2886 2887 ... 3345