Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2882 2883 [2884] 2885 2886 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3688896 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today:Our "favorite" anniversary Edition
« Reply #43245 on: September 15, 2014, 01:19:24 pm »

Pretty sure cereal made from grass would taste horrible. It's more like harvested dead old people crunched up and flaked with sugar. Mature oats and whatnot.

E: Remember folks, when you have a bowl of wheaties you're eating Treebeard's cannibalized nephew. "Ent's better than all the rest!" *jingle*
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 01:22:41 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today:Our "favorite" anniversary Edition
« Reply #43246 on: September 15, 2014, 01:22:54 pm »

No, it's embryonic, because it germinates and becomes a new plant. Old people crunched up would be chaff or straw or something.

I will munch on my embryos, you can keep your pre-crunched elderlies.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #43247 on: September 15, 2014, 01:24:44 pm »

... wouldn't it be more like pregnant people instead of embryos, though? I'd think the embryonic stage would start when it hits ground or whathaveyou.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43248 on: September 15, 2014, 01:27:58 pm »

I should point out that it mentions he's from Vanier. It's not the, uhh, nicest part of town.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #43249 on: September 15, 2014, 01:29:31 pm »

I should point out that it mentions he's from Vanier. It's not the, uhh, nicest part of town.
But is he a cereal killer?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #43250 on: September 15, 2014, 01:29:45 pm »

... wouldn't it be more like pregnant people instead of embryos, though?

Possibly more like semen, or fertilised eggs. Pregnant people would be corn on the cob.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #43251 on: September 15, 2014, 01:47:20 pm »

... wouldn't it be more like pregnant people instead of embryos, though?

Possibly more like semen, or fertilised eggs. Pregnant people would be corn on the cob.

'Would you like some semen for breakfast?'
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43252 on: September 15, 2014, 01:53:30 pm »

But is he a cereal killer?

Hmm, it's not too close to the Experimental Farm, so I'm going to say probably not. They say cereal killers like to work close to home, but he's further than 1 km from the nearest fields most likely.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #43253 on: September 15, 2014, 01:54:33 pm »

In a non-breakfast related rage,
"Design an action plan for South African government [sic] in which you outline some methods that can be implemented in order to ensure that the country develops into a first world country."

Shall I solve world hunger while I'm at it? The scope of biology seems to get broader every week.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #43254 on: September 15, 2014, 01:57:21 pm »

"Design an action plan for South African government [sic] in which you outline some methods that can be implemented in order to ensure that the country develops into a first world country."

Shall I solve world hunger while I'm at it? The scope of biology seems to get broader every week.

Go to the nearest bookstore, grab a copy of World War Z, skim through to Redeker Plan, present this as your solution. There is no way this plan can fail.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43255 on: September 15, 2014, 01:57:45 pm »

Obviously, increase production of cereal grains. And pass laws enforcing maximum penalties for those who would harm grain production.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #43256 on: September 15, 2014, 01:58:52 pm »

It's kinda funny how it was technically a first world nation during Apartheid.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43257 on: September 15, 2014, 02:01:08 pm »

It's kinda funny how it was technically a first world nation during Apartheid.

it's hilarious, actually

so much racism "given legitimacy" by a single set of fuckups

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #43258 on: September 15, 2014, 02:01:28 pm »

Obviously, increase production of cereal grains. And pass laws enforcing maximum penalties for those who would harm grain production.

Furthermore, agressively hunt down any and all cereal killers, as they are liable to hurt grain production.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #43259 on: September 15, 2014, 02:02:02 pm »

I think a page + derail over a typo is plenty, all.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 ... 2882 2883 [2884] 2885 2886 ... 3345