Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2881 2882 [2883] 2884 2885 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3690295 times)

Phmcw

• Bay Watcher
  • Damn max 500 characters
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today:Our "favorite" anniversary Edition
« Reply #43230 on: September 15, 2014, 12:36:53 pm »

... I love that kind of hypocrisy : they have no problem having peoples fired and destroying careers of peoples that don't share their oppinions, but whine when it happen to them.
Another way the SJWs are infuriating.
Quote from: toady

In bug news, the zombies in a necromancer's tower became suspicious after the necromancer failed to age and he fled into the hills.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today:Our "favorite" anniversary Edition
« Reply #43231 on: September 15, 2014, 12:38:52 pm »

Ah, yeah. TB + personal attacks = bad xD

Although usually it's just him taking trolls way too seriously. Or seriously at all, rather.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43232 on: September 15, 2014, 12:39:21 pm »

I---Wha---GRA. THIS FRIGGIN' GUY, OMFG NOOOO IGNORE ALL THE DOCTORS AND SCIENCE, OF COURSE YOUR MAGIC OIL WILL CURE GOD DAMNED LEUKIMAAA ARAGARASDFFGRARRAG

Ok... I'm... better now, sorry about that...

(sorry if the link doesn't work, only article I could find, and they're a bit weird with their kinda sorta not really paywall?).

TLDR: His 2 year old son has leukima, despite doctors telling him chemo would have a 80% success rate, he refuses to believe it, and thinks that it would only hurt his son and that a hemp oil treatment would almost definitely cure him because magic. Officials barred him from having access to his child so child could get treatment (his wife "caved") and now he's starting a petition to allow him to give it to his son.....

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43233 on: September 15, 2014, 12:40:45 pm »

... I love that kind of hypocrisy : they have no problem having peoples fired and destroying careers of peoples that don't share their oppinions, but whine when it happen to them.

... TotalBiscuit is actually quite the opposite of an SJW.

And if you think he's even close to being an SJW then I basically want to quit the internet forever. ._.
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Phmcw

• Bay Watcher
  • Damn max 500 characters
    • View Profile
« Reply #43234 on: September 15, 2014, 12:45:14 pm »

And if you think he's even close to being an SJW then I basically want to quit the internet forever. ._.

I was talking about thee other guy.
Quote from: toady

In bug news, the zombies in a necromancer's tower became suspicious after the necromancer failed to age and he fled into the hills.

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43235 on: September 15, 2014, 12:47:48 pm »

I was talking about thee other guy.
... I'm going to stop talking now.
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #43236 on: September 15, 2014, 12:50:08 pm »

I doubt you can really call him that... It's just a guy who's pissed he can't just insult people.

Whether or not he's in the right is hard to say due to the near-lethal amount of drama and butthurt in that blogpost :P

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43237 on: September 15, 2014, 12:58:58 pm »

Seriously. Both guys come off as complete internet-douches, and now I refuse to follow either one. Fuck 'em both, the whiny turds.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43238 on: September 15, 2014, 01:02:39 pm »

Wait... Did that news article intentionally pick a picture of him with his son that made him look as... well "hillbilly" as possible? or does he always dress like that?

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43239 on: September 15, 2014, 01:06:12 pm »

Wait... Did that news article intentionally pick a picture of him with his son that made him look as... well "hillbilly" as possible? or does he always dress like that?

Ya, no idea, but he does look like quite the piece of work, doesn't he. I mean, I try not to judge by appearance but.....

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #43240 on: September 15, 2014, 01:08:39 pm »

I'unno, if his area's anything like this'un, he probably dresses like that normally. The angle's pretty bad, but there's really not anything unusual about a short sleeved shirt and a cap.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43241 on: September 15, 2014, 01:09:58 pm »

I'unno, if his area's anything like this'un, he probably dresses like that normally. The angle's pretty bad, but there's really not anything unusual about a short sleeved shirt and a cap.

No there certainly isn't anything wrong with what he is wearing.

But it is like when the news reports about some sort of cereal killer where they specifically pick the most maddened eye picture of them they could get their hands on.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #43242 on: September 15, 2014, 01:12:11 pm »

... serial, but yes, news does have a nasty tendency to put the worst possible picture forward, especially in cases like this where they're trying to feed off outrage/incredulity.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #43243 on: September 15, 2014, 01:13:38 pm »

No there certainly isn't anything wrong with what he is wearing.

But it is like when the news reports about some sort of cereal killer where they specifically pick the most maddened eye picture of them they could get their hands on.
Remember: eating cereal is murder.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43244 on: September 15, 2014, 01:15:45 pm »

Cereal is embryonic grass. Cereal is definitely murder.
Pages: 1 ... 2881 2882 [2883] 2884 2885 ... 3345