Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2873 2874 [2875] 2876 2877 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3688506 times)

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today:Our "favorite" anniversary Edition
« Reply #43110 on: September 12, 2014, 07:17:31 pm »

It would be you versus a cat.

It would have fur, and kitty-cat cute eyes that ensnare your cognitive functions. It also has claws, and sharp teeth.

Now, who do you think would win in a fair fight?

Can you even begin to imagine what it would be like if Mastah himself were to deign to come and face you himself?

You have not known pain until Mastah sticks his claws of righteous fury in you.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today:Our "favorite" anniversary Edition
« Reply #43111 on: September 12, 2014, 07:22:31 pm »

Fist-fighting Mastah in an anime fashion?
I wanna make a gif of this now.

Let's see if my shitty gimping is up to the challenge.

EDIT: Mother of Armok. The fourth image when I looked up "mastahcheese's avatar" was grisha5's avatar, and Vibrating Gentlebird showed up not long after. I saw Gandalf, Vector's boat, Blitzdungeoneer's Sword Kirby, NAV, a few shitty pictures I made (including one of TPP Red's head exploding and a Descan Army advertisement), da_nang, highmax, a Remuthra hat, Nerjin's avatar, etc., etc.

It's kinda scary.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 07:31:05 pm by Tawarochir »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #43112 on: September 12, 2014, 07:52:22 pm »

It's probably because it knows you use the DF forums and is ordering the images accordingly. BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU FOREVER! 8) 8)
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #43113 on: September 12, 2014, 07:53:04 pm »

ASSIMILATE
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43114 on: September 12, 2014, 07:55:34 pm »

Started work.

This will be fucking horrifying.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43115 on: September 12, 2014, 07:59:01 pm »

Holy crap.
I just searched "Mastahcheese's avatars" in google images and the 21st picture that came up was something I flippantly posted in we are our avatars.

Creepy.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43116 on: September 12, 2014, 08:05:19 pm »

Searching "Mastahcheese cat army" brought up a cat army. Not under Mastah's name, but we all know he's too discreet to be named.

http://redwall.wikia.com/wiki/Feral_Cat_Army_of_Green_Isle
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43117 on: September 12, 2014, 08:15:04 pm »

It's done.

And it's fucking awful.

If you dare, watch it.

Tawarochir Wizardries, Winc. does not hold liability to any eye damage, brain death, or memory scarring from seeing this GIF. Tawarochir Wizardries, Winc. does not reflect the views of mastahcheese or KingofStarrySkies toward attacking each other in horrible GIFs.

Spoiler: AAAAUGHKILLITWITHFIRE (click to show/hide)

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43118 on: September 12, 2014, 08:23:19 pm »

HAHA
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43119 on: September 12, 2014, 08:56:27 pm »

It's done.

And it's fucking awful.

If you dare, watch it.

Tawarochir Wizardries, Winc. does not hold liability to any eye damage, brain death, or memory scarring from seeing this GIF. Tawarochir Wizardries, Winc. does not reflect the views of mastahcheese or KingofStarrySkies toward attacking each other in horrible GIFs.

Spoiler: AAAAUGHKILLITWITHFIRE (click to show/hide)
+1000000000
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #43120 on: September 12, 2014, 08:58:44 pm »

NAV... y-your avatar.

The Masches Virus has infected him. It is beyond what we can do to heal; the only way to help him... is to end him.

* Worldmaster27 pumps shotgun

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43121 on: September 12, 2014, 09:01:48 pm »

NAV... y-your avatar.

The Masches Virus has infected him. It is beyond what we can do to heal; the only way to help him... is to end him.

NAVVVV NOOOOO

We lost....a good soul this day.

R.I.P., NAV the Balrog
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #43122 on: September 12, 2014, 09:14:22 pm »

You imply, Dwarfy, that I am not already resistant to kitty-eyes. Let us see how well claws pierce the ARMOR OF ICE AND INFINITE COLD!
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Redzephyr01

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferrum Cor
    • View Profile
« Reply #43123 on: September 12, 2014, 09:52:51 pm »

NAV... y-your avatar.

NAVVVV NOOOOO

We lost....a good soul this day.

R.I.P., NAV the Balrog
RIP in piece NAV nevar 5get

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #43124 on: September 12, 2014, 10:50:30 pm »

Searching "Mastahcheese cat army" brought up a cat army. Not under Mastah's name, but we all know he's too discreet to be named.

http://redwall.wikia.com/wiki/Feral_Cat_Army_of_Green_Isle

Reading that just made me realize that the first Redwall book had an actual cat, proportionately sized to the mice.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule
Pages: 1 ... 2873 2874 [2875] 2876 2877 ... 3345