Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2872 2873 [2874] 2875 2876 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3688689 times)

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today:Our "favorite" anniversary Edition
« Reply #43095 on: September 12, 2014, 09:08:04 am »

After staying up 'til eleven last night to produce a masterpiece of ecological essayism, it's apparently due on Monday but the teacher couldn't be bothered to tell more than one person. Screw you too, ma'am.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today:Our "favorite" anniversary Edition
« Reply #43096 on: September 12, 2014, 09:15:56 am »

Pissed at my mom.

What are you doing?! Don't tell me you're punishing my sisters because you want them to grow up to be better people. Don't tell me you're giving them a lesson.
PEOPLE DO NOT TEACH OTHER PEOPLE BY SCREAMING AT THEM, THEN WHEN THEY MESS UP AGAIN BEATING THEM UP, SCREAMING AND HUMILIATING THEM! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DO THE SAME KINDS OF STUFF YOU SCREAM AT THEM FOR ALL THE TIME! THAT IS CALLED BEING A HYPOCRITE! YOU ARE NOT TEACHING THEM TO BE BETTER PEOPLE, YOU ARE TEACHING THEM TO FEAR YOU!  YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO BE A GOOD PARENT! YOU ARE SHOUTING BECAUSE YOU FEEL ANGRY AT THEM, AND YOU REACT WITHOUT THINKING HOW MUCH YOU HURT OTHER PEOPLE! HYPOCRITE! STOP ACTING LIKE A THREE YEAR OLD WITH ANGER ISSUES! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S SUFFERING HERE, LIKE WE'RE THE BAD GUYS! STOP DOING THE THINGS YOU SCREAM AT PEOPLE FOR DOING! YOU DID NOT HURT ME TODAY, BUT YOU HURT MY SISTERS, AND THAT IS CROSSING A LINE! DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT WITH ME, BUT NOT THEM!

GAAAAAAAAAH!
Just... I- gah!

They're still healthy. They still don't know what's going on. Please, they're too young.

*sobs*
I can't do anything about it, either, because I'll get the shit beaten out of me.
Lately I've been noticing my parents doing stuff they get angry at us for doing.
I'm tired of people being hypocrites. I'm tired of fear. I'm tired of pain and not being able to ask for help.
But I can withstand it. I can stand pain and fear and loneliness. What I can't stand is seeing other people, people I care for, being in pain and danger of falling into what I've fallen.
Aren't there any local child protection services there :S
Lifetip: In the very least, your parents are--in that context--teaching you who not to grow up to be.

Geeze, if you lived in the US, you very likely could have gotten social workers to intervene in your family situation.

Is there any kind of child protection service you could rely on in Honduras or are even those guys corrupt?

While I'm not one to advocate illegal immigration, maybe you could grab your two sisters and make a run for the US border?
I think this pertains to everywhereintheworld...Unless I'm wrong and there is a lacking existence of anythingrelatedto-child protection services there :\
Because I-..err, well, my parents glanced at the idea you present and they're pretty much up in arms about how the treatment to you guys are over there ._.
They're really concerned about intervention//child safety and pretty much against the abuse there...
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 09:17:49 am by Tiruin »

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43097 on: September 12, 2014, 09:29:03 am »

Okay yeah, the 'grabbing his two sisters and making a run for the border' was a spur of the moment thought.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #43098 on: September 12, 2014, 09:44:57 am »

After staying up 'til eleven last night to produce a masterpiece of ecological essayism, it's apparently due on Monday but the teacher couldn't be bothered to tell more than one person. Screw you too, ma'am.

Hey....that means your weekend is free!
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #43099 on: September 12, 2014, 02:15:01 pm »

I fell asleep before going to school. Thank God my Grandfather came back at 10:00, and woke me up and drove me to school...

I had to lie about it, and pretend it was an appointment. Fuck, fuck, fuck.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43100 on: September 12, 2014, 03:03:14 pm »

My feet are in so much pain right now. Also, bees. There's a massive swarm of them by the loading bay dumpster, and the maintenence department refuses to do anything about it except pick up the (bee-infested) bags of garbage everyone is leaving by the dumpster because nobody wants to open it.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #43101 on: September 12, 2014, 03:16:56 pm »

Cat spent ~5 minutes miaowing to come inside through my bedroom window. I'm still 3/4 asleep because it's like 7 o'clock on Saturday morning.
I let the cat in. She starts wandering around the room scratching stuff. I pick her up and put her on the bed. She immediately jumps over to the windowsill and starts miaowing to get out. I open the window. Cat turns around, jumps back onto my bed, and lies down on my pillow.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #43102 on: September 12, 2014, 03:52:19 pm »

* Worldmaster27 pets the spy

Mastah's psychological warfare is progressing well, it seems...

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #43103 on: September 12, 2014, 04:07:42 pm »

She's currently draped over my legs so I can't move and I'm losing circulation to my foot.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today:Our "favorite" anniversary Edi
« Reply #43104 on: September 12, 2014, 04:14:18 pm »

It's an advanced technique to disable homeowner mobility.

*Makes note to administer promotion*
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #43105 on: September 12, 2014, 05:34:29 pm »

The agents are cutting off blood supply.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Redzephyr01

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferrum Cor
    • View Profile
« Reply #43106 on: September 12, 2014, 05:49:34 pm »

I burned my tongue on hot chocolate.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43107 on: September 12, 2014, 05:55:29 pm »

The agents are cutting off blood supply.
I refuse to gun down Cats. I shall face them in fair combat! FOR GLORY!
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #43108 on: September 12, 2014, 06:20:43 pm »

I imagine your idea of "fair combat" involves lots of flatulence?

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43109 on: September 12, 2014, 06:33:23 pm »

I imagine your idea of "fair combat" involves lots of flatulence?
I was thinking more...Swords, flintlocks? Fist-fighting Mastah in an anime fashion?
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
Pages: 1 ... 2872 2873 [2874] 2875 2876 ... 3345