Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2862 2863 [2864] 2865 2866 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3688903 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Requiescat In Pace Spider Edition
« Reply #42945 on: September 09, 2014, 04:44:15 pm »

I'm still reminded of that dream where God got knocked out by a dream girl of mine, calling Him out for His asshole behavior as of late (and a good deal of my life), over-reacted, and nearly shit Himself when smiting/attempting to delete her out of existence and memory didn't work on them (as if He was up against something equally, or more powerful than Him.). My guardian angel (St. Micheal) was in agreement with her actions, saying He deserved it so many times over, he wished he could've done it himself (since like Book of Job times; so, not just for my sake.), but for obvious reasons, was not able to. It made me feel vindicated/avenged for the shit I've had to put up with for so long.

II.exe is loading, please wait... ... ...
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Requiescat In Pace Spider Edition
« Reply #42946 on: September 09, 2014, 05:09:55 pm »

... ... Done!

"Screw you guys"

II.exe is shutting down ... ... ...

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #42947 on: September 09, 2014, 05:10:49 pm »

I'm still reminded of that dream where God got knocked out by a dream girl of mine, calling Him out for His asshole behavior as of late (and a good deal of my life), over-reacted, and nearly shit Himself when smiting/attempting to delete her out of existence and memory didn't work on them (as if He was up against something equally, or more powerful than Him.). My guardian angel (St. Micheal) was in agreement with her actions, saying He deserved it so many times over, he wished he could've done it himself (since like Book of Job times; so, not just for my sake.), but for obvious reasons, was not able to. It made me feel vindicated/avenged for the shit I've had to put up with for so long.

II.exe is loading, please wait... ... ...
... ... ... Done!

Executing response.exe ... ... ...
InsanityIncarnate has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for your inconvenience. Would you like to send an error report?

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #42948 on: September 09, 2014, 05:27:14 pm »

Error reports will be handled by our trained sheep customer service personnel, and promptly deleted filed for future reference.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #42949 on: September 09, 2014, 05:45:32 pm »

It makes me legitimately sad that my brother acts like I'm being difficult, making shit up to save my own ass, and saying stupid shit like "I'm not even gonna try to talk to you" just because I am attempting to reserve my right to not play Far Cry 3 coop with him.

"AY BUBBY, WANNA PLAY FARCRY 3?"

NO. I DON'T. DO YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE IT'S A SHITTY GAME, IT'S BASICALLY A COMBO OF SPLINTER CELL AND ASSASSIN'S CREED, AND OH LOOK I WONDER WHY THAT IS, MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE THE SAME COMPANY MADE ALL OF THEM, AND I'VE ALREADY PLAYED SPLINTER CELL AND BEEN TALKED INTO PLAYING ASS CREDENTIALS SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO WATCH ME PLAY AND REFUSE TO REALIZE THAT YOU'RE WASTING MY FUCKING TIME INSTEAD OF FINDING SOMETHING TO DO ON YOUR OWN, LIKE BRATTY TODDLER.

*looks at me playing Megaman X Collection* "You'd rather play this?"

YOU SHITFACE, YOU ACTUALLY HAVE THE AUDACITY TO QUESTION WHAT I WANT WHEN I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU EVERY DAY FOR THE PAST WEEK THAT I DON'T WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME RIGHT NOW? YOU'D THINK THAT SOMEONE WOULD REALIZE THEY'RE NOT GETTING A YES WHEN IT SLOWLY SHIFTS FROM "Maybe later" TO. "I changed my mind" AND THEN THE NEXT FEW DAYS, "No".

I WAS GOING TO TELL THE REST OF THE STORY BUT I HAVE A MASSIVE HEADACHE AND I FEEL WINDED FROM FUMING SO MUCH.

MAXIMUMZERO, HOW HARD TO YOU HAVE TO PERFORM A JUDO TECHNIQUE ON SOMEONE BEFORE BONES CAN BE BROKEN?

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #42950 on: September 09, 2014, 05:56:15 pm »

First up, that must be really annoying because of someone consistently bugging you when almost every time the answer has basically been a no.
But second up, What did you say bout my far cry 3?
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #42951 on: September 09, 2014, 06:29:28 pm »

bruh, you talk shit bout far cry 3 again and i'll be asking MZ how best to break bones

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42952 on: September 09, 2014, 06:31:14 pm »

bruh, you talk shit bout far cry 3 again and i'll be asking MZ how best to break bones

Flame wars are bad.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #42953 on: September 09, 2014, 06:32:45 pm »

I want someone to ask MZ how to break their own bones so they can transcend their skeleton prison and become a mansquid.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #42954 on: September 09, 2014, 06:36:35 pm »

My Name apparently cannot detect sarcasm, nor can he detect the spoiler quotes

I want someone to ask MZ how to break their own bones so they can transcend their skeleton prison and become a mansquid.

The question we need to ask here is what is the best way to exterminate the spooky scary skeleton within all of us, whether through judicious use of MZ or judicious use of blunt objects like hammers and really heavy milk cartons.

#mansquids4lyfe

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #42955 on: September 09, 2014, 06:39:55 pm »

Unleash your mansquid

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #42956 on: September 09, 2014, 06:40:30 pm »

Release the Kraken?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #42957 on: September 09, 2014, 07:25:33 pm »

MZ confirmed for tentacle monster.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #42958 on: September 09, 2014, 07:55:57 pm »

Seriously though, don't let the asshat jade you on FC3.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42959 on: September 09, 2014, 08:17:26 pm »

My Name apparently cannot detect sarcasm, nor can he detect the spoiler quotes
I was in fact responding to the spoiler quote. It's been a long day.
Pages: 1 ... 2862 2863 [2864] 2865 2866 ... 3345