Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2813 2814 [2815] 2816 2817 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3689647 times)

Ghills

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

GOG.COM's NEW SITE WON'T LET ME LOG IN.  EVERY TIME THEY CHANGE THE SITE THEY BREAK LOGIN.  I AM TOO ANGRY TO EVEN SWEAR.

I am a web developer IRL.  The terrible, terrible, unabashedly abysmal standard of development at GoG has irritated me no end since the beginning. This takes the cake though.  Their developers should be fired. Or sent back to school.  I have no idea how on earth they can seriously pretend they are a competitor to Steam, Gamersgate and HB when they can't even manage basic regression testing

Oh, and they also ticked off a bunch of publishers with an idiotic new pricing policy.  So GoG is losing a bunch of games, including ones like Gothic, Quest for Glory, etc.  SO STUPID.

/rant
I AM POINTY DEATH INCARNATE
Ye know, being an usurper overseer gone mad with power isn't too bad. It's honestly not that different from being a normal overseer.
To summarize:
They do an epic face. If that fails, they beat said object to death with their beard.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

Edam you all. I'm bleu in the face from these curdy puns.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

* Tawarochir casts Meteor Swarm at InsanityIncarnate
cheese
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

That reminds me, I wanted to create a BlitzIncarnate avatar.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

What would that even look like?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

Fuck this pun nonsense.
*Koss jumps out of a plane.

GERONIMO!
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

What would that even look like?
A pink citrus? I dunno.

E: How about a ChestbursterIncarnate avatar?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

Fromage this pulstot nonsense.
*Koss jumps out of a planinski.

CANCOILLOTTEBALL!
FTFY
cheese
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

These puns are making me pretty blue. I wouldn't rind so much if brie didn't keep coming up, though.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

blazing glory

The remake is something they’ve previously wanted to do for the Nintendo 3DS, but were not able to due to its lack of CPU power, but now that it’s getting a boost with the newer version, it has been made possible.

Satoru Iwata also mentioned that several other titles are in development exclusively for the New Nintendo 3DS. These will not be playable on the old 3DS models.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2014/08/29/xenoblade-chronicles-remake-announced-new-nintendo-3ds/#uIxl23XZixB7V3QY.99

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Frankly I think the 3DS is garbage,why make things in 3D if their unpleasant to look at?

Nothing short of a exclusive Metroid game would make me get the new one.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile

Frankly I think the 3DS is garbage,why make things in 3D if their unpleasant to look at?
It's not that bad. It's true that you have to position your head quite accurately to see the 3D properly, but then the 3D looks really great, and some games make really nice use of it. Mario Bros. Dream Team looks especially gorgeous in 3D.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

You guys jumped through too many hoops for those puns.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 05:33:02 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Why can't I just communicate with people normally without compulsively omitting things and trying to push them away agrhjaskdhksajd
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

blazing glory

It's not that bad. It's true that you have to position your head quite accurately to see the 3D properly, but then the 3D looks really great, and some games make really nice use of it. Mario Bros. Dream Team looks especially gorgeous in 3D.

It's just I'd rather they focus on making the games look better rather than just making it in 3D.

Meh,seeing how if I want games that look good than I'm not going to find it in portable consoles I'll just retreat into my corner and wait for a reasonable quantity of games to be produced for the Wii U.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile

It's just I'd rather they focus on making the games look better rather than just making it in 3D.

Meh,seeing how if I want games that look good than I'm not going to find it in portable consoles I'll just retreat into my corner and wait for a reasonable quantity of games to be produced for the Wii U.
I'm not normally one to defend these sorts of things, but if you can get the 3d on the 3DS to work for you, it can make the image sharper and playing the games easier with the added depth. I'm pretty good at anchoring my arms so I haven't had much trouble with it past the first few minutes.
Pages: 1 ... 2813 2814 [2815] 2816 2817 ... 3345