Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2747 2748 [2749] 2750 2751 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3691300 times)

blazing glory

I think MSH should be glad he didn't board Kerbal Airlines.

Our program has now officially declared the experimental basic jet engine testbed craft to be "cursed" after losing 3 separate iterations of the vehicle, and Bill Kerman to the monstrosity.

Well at least if it doesn't crash and burn it takes the scenic route.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Brother is cleaning the kitchen, which means I can't use the kitchen. He's also being as noisy as possible in the process, it seems.
I don't seem to be very good at living with other people. I'm not sure how my move next month is really going to work out. :-\
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Are there no tiny apartments you can rent and live all hermit-like?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not sure. I'd probably need a job to afford one, sadly.
Maybe I'll manage to get a job when I move, and then if living with people (even a good friend) starts to annoy me too much, I'll be able to rent some sorta apartment on my own. Hopefully I do get a job.
Booze is Life for Yoink

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Well, if you need a reference on a resume/cv/whatever the hell you call them, you know who to PM.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

Opening shift twice in a row this weekend. And the same next weekend. Fuuuuuuuuck.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, if you need a reference on a resume/cv/whatever the hell you call them, you know who to PM.
Thanks. :)
Booze is Life for Yoink

blazing glory

Argh,my Tinnitus (which I've had for a long time and am used to.) has suddenly gone from it's usual whine to a very annoying sort of throb,I pray that it's only temporary otherwise it's going to drive me nuts.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Have you ever looked back to something stupid you did when at the time you knew that your future self was going to go 'why did I do this you dumb shite', and specifically thought 'man, I'm gonna hate this in the future. Hey future me, why the hell am I doing this?' and then you have to respond 'yes'?

I just realized that's how I've spent my entire life and am currently spending my life.
Damn past chronological version of me.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

blazing glory

Have you ever looked back to something stupid you did when at the time you knew that your future self was going to go 'why did I do this you dumb shite', and specifically thought 'man, I'm gonna hate this in the future. Hey future me, why the hell am I doing this?' and then you have to respond 'yes'?

Sorta,I only became aware of the stupid stuff I did immediately after I did it,rather than while I'm doing it.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

"So, has Jackson Jacksonson worked for you in the past?"
"No, but I've passively interacted with him in short, 30 sec to 5 minute bursts, from over the other side of the globe, for the last few years, and played a few internet games with him. He's a swell guy!"
"...I see..."

I'm only kidding maxoh please be my reference to I really need one please please please
Love, scriver~

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile

how the fuck do i make time travel less confusing

i don't even know where to start
._.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Fly the "FUCK YOU" Skies Edit
« Reply #41232 on: August 10, 2014, 08:21:43 am »

I'm not sure if it's the wifi at work or my iPod, but this thing will not hold a bloody connection for more than four seconds.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Opening shift twice in a row this weekend. And the same next weekend. Fuuuuuuuuck.
I open pretty much every day. I closed yesterday, but I open today. Thankfully, it's an hour later than usual.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

how the fuck do i make time travel less confusing

i don't even know where to start
Have a timeline that is always present along with seperate pieces to mark when the players are observing and when various important events occurred.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 2747 2748 [2749] 2750 2751 ... 3345